Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Vigil 2018: Kids #22 7-23-18

Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-23-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
. Day 22-Contentment “Father, teach my children the secret of being content in any and every situation, through Him who gives them strength” (Phil. 4:12-13).

The School Systems Your Children Attend

Father, I thank You that the entrance of Your Word brings light and that You watch over Your Word to perform it. I bring before You the school system(s) my children attend and the men and women who are in positions of authority within it/them.

I ask You to give them skillful and godly wisdom, that Your knowledge might be pleasant to them. Then discretion will watch over them; understanding will keep them and deliver them from the way of evil and from evil people. I pray that men and women of integrity, blameless and complete [in Your sight], will remain in these positions, but that the wicked will be cut off and the treacherous will be rooted out in the name of Jesus. I thank You for placing born-again, Spirit-filled people in these positions.

Father, I bring my children before You. I speak forth Your Word boldly and confidently, Father, that I and the members of my household are saved in the name of Jesus. We are redeemed from the curse of the law, for Jesus was made a curse for us. My sons and daughters are not given to another people. I enjoy my children, and they will not go into captivity, in the name of Jesus.

As a single parent, I train my children in the way they should go, confident that when they are old they will not depart from it.

My children shrink from whatever might offend You and discredit the name of Christ. They show themselves to be blameless, guileless, innocent, and uncontaminated children of God, without blemish (faultless, unrebukable), in the midst of a crooked and wicked generation, holding out [to it] and offering [to all] the Word of Life. Thank You, Father, that You give them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom and bring them into favor with those around them.

Father, I pray and intercede that all the young people, their parents, and the leaders in the school system(s) will separate themselves from contact with contaminating and corrupting influences and will cleanse themselves from everything that would contaminate and defile their spirits, souls, and bodies. I confess that they shun immorality and all sexual looseness [flee from impurity in thought, word, or deed] and that they live and conduct themselves honorably and becomingly as in the [open light of] day. I confess and believe that they shun youthful lusts and flee from them in the name of Jesus.

Father, I ask You to commission the angels, Your ministering spirits, to go forth and police the area, dispelling the forces of darkness.

I thank You that in Christ all the treasures of [divine] wisdom (of comprehensive insight into Your ways and purposes) and [all the riches of spiritual] knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden for my children, and that they walk in Him.

I praise You, Father, that I will see my children and all those in their school system [walking in the ways of piety and virtue], revering Your name. I pray that those who err in spirit will come to understanding, and that those who murmur [discontentedly] will accept instruction in the way, conforming to Your will and carrying out Your purposes in their lives. May You, Father, occupy first place in their hearts as I continue to surround all of them with my faith.Thank You, Father, that You are the delivering God. Thank You that

the good news of the Gospel is published throughout our school system(s). Thank You for intercessors to stand on Your Word and for laborers of the harvest to preach Your Word in Jesus’ name.Praise the Lord! Amen.

Scripture References: Psalm 119:130 2 Timothy 2:21 amp Jeremiah 1:12 amp 2 Corinthians 7:1 ampProverbs 2:10-12 amp 1 Corinthians 6:18 amp Proverbs 2:21,22 amp Romans 13:13 amp -----Acts 16:31 2 Timothy 2:22 amp Galatians 3:13 2 Timothy 2:26 Deuteronomy 28:32,41 Hebrews 1:14 Proverbs 22:6 amp Colossians 2:3 amp Philippians 2:12,15,16 amp Isaiah 29:23,24 ampDaniel 1:17 amp Matthew 9:38 Daniel 1:9 1 John 2:16,17 amp----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Bring Honor to God as a Parent

Father, I come before You today bringing an offering of praise and thanksgiving so that I may honor and glorify You. Thank You for my children who are a heritage from You—they are my reward. I pray that I will order my way of life aright with my children [speaking truly, dealing truly, and living truly] for Your glory and honor.

Oh, Father, I called on You in the day of trouble, and You delivered me. I will honor and glorify You, relying on the Holy Spirit to help me teach and train my children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

In our home I purpose to do everything in the name of Jesus and in [dependence] upon His Person. I will work at fulfilling my responsibility to You and my children as [something done] for You and not for men. To You, Father, be all glory and honor and praise.

You are my Lord, and I desire to be a parent who honors You so that my children may see my good works and glorify You. On the authority of Your Word I affirm that I am Your purchased possession, a special person, that I should show forth Your praises. You have called me out of darkness into Your marvelous light, for which I am eternally grateful.

Grant me the wisdom that I may walk in truth, love, patience, holiness, goodness, joy, peace, and faith before my children. Your divine power has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him Who has called me to glory and virtue.

In the name of Jesus, I submit to You because You are effectually at work in me [energizing and creating in me the power and desire] both to will and work for Your good pleasure, satisfaction, and delight in our home.

Lord, You are my God, and I purpose to progressively walk in Your ways, and to keep Your statues, commandments, and judgments. I hearken to Your voice, and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. You will make me high—in name and in honor.

Father, I will honor You by keeping Your word concerning my children. I will teach and train them in the way they are to go. In the name of Jesus, I will be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. I purpose to follow after righteousness and mercy as I rear my children tenderly in the Lord. Then I will find life, righteousness, and honor.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:

Psalm 50:23 amp 2 Peter 1:3 Psalm 127:3 Philippians 2:13 amp
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora