Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 7-25-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Search My Heart
That I want more

Shine Your light
And show Your face
In my life
Lord have Your way

With all my heart and all my soul
With all I am, Lord, I will follow You

Hear my cry
And hear my prayer
Draw me close
I know your near

So with all my heart and all my soul

You took the cross, You took my shame
Restored my life, now I live to worship You

Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing

So with all my heart and all my soul
You took the cross, You took my shame
Restored my life, Lord I will follow You
Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing

Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing
Without You I am nothing

Search my heart
And search my soul.

Create In ME A Clean Heart
----------------------------------
Create in me a clean heart
And purify me, purify me
So I may worship Thee, everybody say it

And purify me, purify me
So I may worship Thee
Say it now, say it now

And purify me, purify me
So I may worship Thee

Cast me not away from thy presence
Please don't take your spirit from me
And restore the joy of salvation
So that I may worship Thee
Please Lord God

And purify me, purify me
So I may worship Thee

Cast me not away from thy presence
Please don't take your spirit from me
And restore the joy of salvation

And purify me, purify me
So I may worship Thee

And purify me, purify me
So I may worship Thee
So I may worship Thee

This Is How We Overcome!
And made this desert live

You have turned my mourning into dancing
You have turned my sorrow into joy

Your hand lifted me up
I stand on higher ground
Your praise rose in my heart
And made this valley sing

This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome

This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome

This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome

This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 69:1-4

You’ve Got To Believe It To Receive It

Dr.Diana Brevan

Believe me it is not easy being a miracle worker for God. David was plagued by spirit attacks. So was Paul. There is an extreme price to pray for loving others (for Jesus) more than you love yourself

Ps 69:1-4

Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.

2 I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.

3 I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.

4 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

There has to be a spiritual hunger for Revival to ever see the Power of God moving in the church today.

I want to ask is there anyone here in this church today that is hungry and thirsty enough for righteousness to pay the price for that revival.

We in the 20th and 21 Century have tried every worldly thing to bring men to God to see the miraculous.

But there is one thing we haven’t done is seek the Lord until he comes and brings Revival.

Modern Christianity has sold out to being church members but not members of the Kingdom of God.

We say we believe Jesus but in our actions we have proven different.

John 6:28-29

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John 9:4-5

4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

John 14:10-13

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Are we going to believe God or believe what man has said for years that God doesn’t heal anymore?

The devil has spread a lie and the Church has accepted that people don’t have enough faith to move God.

I don’t believe that lie: I believe that God is the same yesterday today and forever that means he is still doing the miraculous.

Do you believe that? Is there anyone in the house that believes that?

Than get up and walk if you believe that. Be healed of your infirmity if you believe that.

We always receive the report of the doctor if he says it we believe it.

Isaiah said "Who has believe our report and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed." Isa 53: 1

If he said we have to believe it or we are calling God a liar.

1 John 2:22

22 Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 5:10-12

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11 And this is the record that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Deut 30:19-20

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life , that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Ex 15:26

26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Are you willing to believe that? Who is going to believe the report of the Lord?

What if doesn’t work? But what if it does? To see the supernatural we must believe that what God has said he is also able to perform.

Paul in: Romans 4:20-21 was speaking of the promise of God to Abraham that Sarah being 90 years old would bring forth a son from her womb to be heir to Abraham

20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

If God can make a 90 year old woman and a 100 year old man parents, I believe that says there is no limit to what God can do today through the name of Jesus!

Matt 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Are you hungry enough for God to seek him for the Kingdom?

Is your soul thirsty for a revelation from God?

Are you dying and needing a refreshing?

Then if we are that hungry and that thirsty we shall be filled according to what God says. I am going to believe the report of the Lord!

You don’t get full on a snack; you can’t quench your thirst with a sip. We must seek the Lord and his righteousness with all our hearts.

Are there any hungry people in the house?

Are there any thirsty people in the house?

Does anyone hunger for a move of God?

Are you tired of being dry? Reach out RIGHT NOW

Tell God make me hungry and thirsty to be in your presence!

Give me faith to see in the Spirit and see the Miraculous hand of God in my life.

I’m casting off this garment that identifies me with unbelievers.

Isa 61:3

To give unto them beauty for ashes,

The oil of joy for mourning,

The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;

That they might be called trees of righteousness,

The planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

We need to get tired of coming to church and going home and acting like we did God a great service by showing up.

I believe God deserves better than what we are giving.

If we don’t give God what he deserves he may give us what we don’t want.

Here in Isaiah 33 he is talking of the presence of god in the midst of his people how that God: the glorious LORD will be unto us a place of broad rivers and streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby.

Isa 33:22..For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.

Isa 33:24-34:1 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

If we can get to Jesus tonight we shall be made whole.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora