Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Vigil 2018: KIds #27 7-28-18

Monthly Prayer Vigils for Kids from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 7-28-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
. Day 27-Passion for God “Lord, please instill in my children a soul that ‘followeth hard after thee’ (Ps. 63:8, KJV), one that clings passionately to you.”

Parenting Skills

Father, now that I am a single parent, I ask You to be a father/mother to my child/children, and to give me strength and wisdom for the task before me. I am not sufficient of myself to think anything as of myself; but my sufficiency is of You. In every situation help me to remember that Your grace is sufficient for me; for Your strength is made perfect in weakness.

Father, my children are prone to foolishness and fads. I ask You for the grace to apply the cure that comes through tough-minded discipline. In the name of Jesus I will not provoke and exasperate my children with abusive language or harsh physical treatment, but will nurture, correct, and instruct them in the ways of righteousness. You have imparted the law of kindness to me, enabling me to resist the temptation to make unproductive threats. I will set boundaries of protection and security, training them up in the way they should go. I resist the temptation to be domineering and demanding. Instead I will show love by disciplining them, even as a shepherd tends his sheep.

Father, there is so much to do, and even when I’m tired and worn out, my children need me. I will not be [merely] concerned with my own interests, or consumed with making ends meet, but will show interest in my children’s activities through participation, listening, and praise. Your words are in my heart, and I will teach them diligently to my children, and talk of them when I walk by the way, when I lie down, and when I rise up. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit Who is my Comforter, Strengthener, and Standby.

Wisdom from above is wholehearted and straightforward, and I will remember that it is unwise to compare myself with my child or to compete with him/her. When I was a child I behaved as a child, but now that I am an adult I will to put away childish behavior, and to be an imitator of You, heavenly Father, shepherding my children with love. In the name of Jesus I pull down every controlling, manipulativeattitude. I resist the temptation to coerce; instead, I will seek to lead them into paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake.

In the name of Jesus, I ask You to watch over these words that I have prayed and perform them in my life. Amen.

Scripture References: Psalm 27:10 Philippians 2:4 amp2 Corinthians 3:5 Deuteronomy 6:7 amp2 Corinthians 12:9 John 14:16 amp

Proverbs 22:15 message James 3:17 amp

Ephesians 6:4 amp Colossians 1:13 message

Proverbs 31:26 James 3

Proverbs 22:6 2 Corinthians 10:12 Ephesians 6:1-4 1 Corinthians 13:11 amp

Proverbs 13:24 message Psalm 23:3

1 Peter 5:1-4 amp Jeremiah 1:12 amp

To Bring Honor to God as a Parent

Father, I come before You today bringing an offering of praise and thanksgiving so that I may honor and glorify You. Thank You for my children who are a heritage from You—they are my reward. I pray that I will order my way of life aright with my children [speaking truly, dealing truly, and living truly] for Your glory and honor.

Oh, Father, I called on You in the day of trouble, and You delivered me. I will honor and glorify You, relying on the Holy Spirit to help me teach and train my children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

In our home I purpose to do everything in the name of Jesus and in [dependence] upon His Person. I will work at fulfilling my responsibility to You and my children as [something done] for You and not for men. To You, Father, be all glory and honor and praise.

You are my Lord, and I desire to be a parent who honors You so that my children may see my good works and glorify You. On the authority of Your Word I affirm that I am Your purchased possession, a special person, that I should show forth Your praises. You have called me out of darkness into Your marvelous light, for which I am eternally grateful.

Grant me the wisdom that I may walk in truth, love, patience, holiness, goodness, joy, peace, and faith before my children. Your divine power has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him Who has called me to glory and virtue.

In the name of Jesus, I submit to You because You are effectually at work in me [energizing and creating in me the power and desire] both to will and work for Your good pleasure, satisfaction, and delight in our home.

Lord, You are my God, and I purpose to progressively walk in Your ways, and to keep Your statues, commandments, and judgments. I hearken to Your voice, and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. You will make me high—in name and in honor.

Father, I will honor You by keeping Your word concerning my children. I will teach and train them in the way they are to go. In the name of Jesus, I will be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. I purpose to follow after righteousness and mercy as I rear my children tenderly in the Lord. Then I will find life, righteousness, and honor.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:

Psalm 50:23 amp 2 Peter 1:3

Psalm 127:3 Philippians 2:13 amp

Would you like to sign up for a certain time of day of prayer for our Prayer Vigil come on and send in your time frame and Dr. Diana Brevan will add it to your Prayer journal pages, send it to our PO Box as well as our Email Accounts, as well Pray for This Seasons Prayer Vigil for ________________,

Dr. Diana Brevan has been in communion and in fasting for Each and everyone’s household here and all of your loved ones and family, And everyone within each and every Fellowship surrounding and about around the globe. I look forward in hearing from you So You are welcome in joining us in the Prayer Vigil and adding in prayer for Needs.
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora