Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 7-29-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 7-29-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

"My Redeemer Lives"

I know he rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe
I believe

My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in his name
I believe
I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause my Lord has conquered the grave

My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives

I know He's rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe
I believe

My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in His Name
I believe
I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause My Lord has conquered the grave

You Lift my burdens
I'll rise with You
I'm dancing on this mountain top to see your kingdom come

My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives

"Saving Grace"

[Verse 1]
Night and day I seek Your face
Long for You in the secret place
All I want in this life
Is to truly know you more...

[Verse 2]
As the waters cover the sea,
So Your love covers me
Guiding me on,
Roads unknown
I trust in You alone [2x]

[CHORUS]
My Saving Grace
My endless love
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with You
My one desire
My only truth
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with you

[Verse 2]

[CHORUS]

with you..
fallin' in love with you...
ohhhhh...

[BRIDGE]
And I will rise on wings of eagles
Soaring high above all my fears
I rest in Your open arms of love

[CHORUS 2x]

As the waters cover the sea
So your love covers me....
covers me...

All About Jesus

. Nothing compares to your embrace
The path to heaven is very narrow
While the path to hell is broad
Many people had crossed this forbidden land,but they just won't listen!

But there is one person to save us from hell!
This is Jesus!
Chorus:
All for the King of Majesty
It's All About You
It'a all about Jesus!(2x)

II. Jesus is the conqueror's sword
the pilgrims staff
and the ice of friendship
He is mighty,omnipotent,holy to the end
He is the Savior,Messiah,Redeemer and Friend
CHORUS:
All About Jesus
OHHHH-OOOHHHHH!
All About Jesus!
BRIDGE:
Our God is an awesome God!(5x)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
All About Jesus!(yeah)!
He is King!
He is King!
he is King!
he is King!

All......About.........JESUS!

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Genesis 17:5.

The Significance Of God's Name

Dr. Diana Brevan
THE BIBLICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF NAMES
In Bible days, a name was usually chosen for its meaning. The Old Testament records many instances in which the name given to a child related to the circumstances surrounding the child’s birth or to the aspirations held by the parents for their child. “In biblical thought a name is not a mere label of identification; it is an expression of the essential nature of its bearer. A man’s name reveals his character…The name in the OT is the essence of personality, the expression of innermost being.

God Himself placed great significance upon names. He changed the name of Abram (“exalted father”) to Abraham (“father of many”) to signify His promise to make him a father of many nations (Genesis 17:5). After Jacob wrestled with God, his name was changed from Jacob (“heel catcher, supplanter”) to Israel (“contender with God”). In the New Testament, Simon (“heard”) became Peter (“a rock”).

GOD’S CHARACTER
In a similar manner, God used names and titles to reveal Himself. To Moses God said, “I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name LORD [Jehovah] I was not known to them…Therefore say to the children of Israel: I am the LORD; I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, I will rescue you from their bondage and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm…Then you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians” (Exodus 6:3, 6-7, NKJV).

Abraham used the name Jehovah (Genesis 22:14); however, God did not make known to him the full significance of this name in its redemptive aspect. Abraham saw God’s omnipotence as displayed in miracles, but he did not have occasion to see and understand the fullness of God’s delivering power. In Exodus 6, God promised to reveal Himself to His people in a new way. He associated His name Jehovah with a new and greater understanding of His character.

To know God’s name is to know His true identity, nature, and character. For example, those who know God’s name will know that He is faithful and so will trust in Him. “They that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee” (Psalm 9:10).

In Exodus 34:5-6, the name represents God’s character and glory as revealed to Moses: “And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.” God also told Moses, “The LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God” (Exodus 34:14). His name signifies that He will not countenance the worship of other gods, who are false.

Throughout the Old Testament, God progressively revealed more about His character to His people, and this progressive revelation was often expressed by new names, such as Jehovah-Jireh (Jehovah our Provider) in Genesis 22:14 and Jehovah-Rapha (Jehovah our Healer) in Exodus 15:26. People expressed a desire to know more about God by asking to know His name (Genesis 32:29; Judges 13:17; I King 8:43).

Pointing to the Incarnation, God promised that one day His people would know Him plainly, and He expressed this truth by saying, “Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I” (Isaiah 52:6). When Jesus reigns over the earth in the Millennium, the truth of God’s oneness will be apparent to all, and His essential oneness is represented by His name: “And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one” (Zechariah 14:9).

God’s name is so closely identified with His character that sometimes the Bible uses His name as a synonym for Him. A man was executed under the law for blaspheming “the name,” or in other words, “God” (Leviticus 24:11, 15). Many passages in both testaments admonish us to fear, love, bless, praise, and thank God’s name, meaning that we are to fear, love, bless, praise, and thank God Himself. (See Deuteronomy 28:58; Psalm 5:11; 54:6; 96:2; Hebrews 6:10; 13:15; Revelation 11:18).

GOD’S POWER

God’s name reveals not only His character but also His power. God told Pharaoh through Moses, “And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth” (Exodus 9:16). All nations saw the power of the God of Israel when He defeated the Egyptians, the mightiest kingdom of the day. When people heard the name Jehovah, they thought of Jehovah’s omnipotence. Rahab explained to the two Israelite spies, “We have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt…And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the LORD your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath” (Joshua 2:10-11).

In particular, God’s name represents His saving power. Thus David prayed, “Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength” (Psalm 54:1). Salvation is in the name of the LORD (Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21). God will save those who love Him, call upon Him, and know His name (Psalm 91:14).

GOD’S AUTHORITY
In addition to power (might, ability), God’s name represents His authority (right, warrant). When God promised to send an angel to lead the Israelites, He charged them, “Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not:…for my name is in him” (Exodus 23:20-21). The angel (perhaps a manifestation of God) carried divine authority because God invested His name in the angel.

God signifies that people come under His authority by placing His name upon them. (See Deuteronomy 28:10; Amos 9:12). They are thereby identified with Him, become His possession, and enter into an intimate relationship with Him.

Thus God’s people can “call on the name of the LORD” in petition ( I Kings 18:24, 36-37; II kings 5:11) as well as in worship (Genesis 12:8). By the authority invested in His name, they can expect Him to work miraculously on their behalf.

GOD’S MANIFESTED PRESENCE

The divine name also represents God’s immediate presence – His manifested glory, attention, concern, and prayer-answering work. Referring to locations where the Israelites would build an altar of sacrifice, God said, “In all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless” (Exodus 20:24). God manifested Himself temporarily in these locations. He also promised that He would manifest His presence permanently in the Temple by placing His name there: “But unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come…Then there shall be a place which the LORD your God shall choose to cause his name to dwell there” (Deuteronomy 12:5, 11).

When Solomon prayed at the dedication of the Temple, he acknowledged that the omnipresent God could not be confined to any physical location (I Kings 8:27). Yet he asked for a unique manifestation of God’s presence by asking God to place His name in the Temple, as He had promised. Solomon prayed, “That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou has said, My name shall be there: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place” (I Kings 8:29). God answered Solomon’s prayer by causing His visible glory to fill the Temple and by placing His name in it (II Chronicles 7:1-2; I Kings 9:3).

SUMMARY

The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible explains the significance of God’s name in Biblical usage:

The name…of God is the key to understanding the biblical doctrine of God
God’s self-revelation in history is accompanied by the giving of his personal name,
by which his people may worship and address him as “Thou.” Thus God’s name signifies the personal relation between God and people, which is the supreme characteristic of biblical faith.

To know the name of God is to know God as he has revealed himself…

That which is called by Yahweh’s name is his possession and therefore comes under both his authority and his protection…

When used of God, ‘name’ in the OT has a revelatory content. The name of God means primarily his revealed nature and character – the Savior God as he has manifested himself and desires to be known by man…As expressing essential nature, it [God’s name] implies the most complete divine self-disclosure, while the identification of name and person safeguards the unity of God…

The name of God is frequently used as a synonym for God himself…To know the name of God is to know God himself as he is revealed…

When God acts for his name’s sake, he is acting in accordance with his revealed character and to uphold the honor of his revelation…

To call upon the name of God is to invoke him on the basis of his revealed nature and character.

As chapter 1 has shown, the New Testament uses the name of Jesus Christ in the same way that the Old Testament speaks of the name of Jehovah, thereby revealing the identity of Jesus as the one God incarnate. The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible explains how the doctrine of God’s name in the New Testament proclaims the deity of Jesus:

With the name of God there is now linked the name of Jesus Christ, who declares it and so “fulfills” the OT revelation…In him there has been given to men the complete revelation of the divine nature: he has manifested and declared the name of God ([John] 12:28; 17:6, 26)…

The distinctive feature of NT usage is the way in which the name of Jesus is either substituted for, or placed alongside, the name of God. Phrases which are used in the OT of the name of God are applied in the NT to the name of Jesus…

The full disclosure of his [God’s] nature and character is given in Jesus Christ, who has manifested his name.

God’s name signifies His self-revelation, particularly His character, power, authority, and manifested presence. Jesus is the incarnation of the one true God in all His fullness, and therefore the name of Jesus is the supreme revelation of God today. The fullness of God’s character, power, authority, and presence is invested in the name of Jesus and is made available to us when we believe on Jesus and invoke His name.

“For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power” (Colossians 2:9-10, NKJV).

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora