Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Prayer Devotional with Rosemary Guitterez 7-29-18

Good Morning Prayer Devotional With Rosemary Gutierrez 7-29-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).
Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
“ Then the word of the LORD came to Solomon, saying: “Concerning this temple which you are building, if you walk in My statutes, execute My judgments, keep all My commandments, and walk in them, then I will perform My word with you, which I spoke to your father David. And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake My people Israel.” So Solomon built the temple and finished it” –
. 1 Kings 6:11-14

Our Heavenly FATHER,
We thank YOU for this word YOU gave Solomon as we thank YOU for the words YOU give to us today. YOU let him know that YOU took notice of what he was doing- the house that he was building. None employ themselves for YOU without having YOUR eye upon them. YOU assured him that if he would proceed and persevere in obedience to the divine law and keep in the way of duty and true worship, the divine loving-kindness should be drawn out both to himself and to his kingdom: YOU would dwell among them, and not forsake them. That is the same message YOU have given us today. Like Solomon we sometimes have great tasks to perform with great care, expense, and fatigue. Sometimes we may wish we had never begun it. But, like Solomon, we are reminded that YOU are there to help us through the difficulties of it, and that YOUR established promises will abundantly recompense us for all the pains. Having an eye to the promise will carry us cheerfully through our work. Though Solomon built the temple ever so strong and full of glory, yet the glory of it would depart, unless he and his people continued to walk in YOUR statutes. YOU plainly let him know that all this charge which he and his people were at, in erecting this temple, would neither excuse them from obedience to YOUR law nor shelter them from YOUR judgments in case of disobedience. YOU are the same today as YOU were yesterday. Keeping YOUR commandments is better, and more pleasing to YOU, than building churches. YOU will never possess anything we build, unless we are obedient. FATHER, we lift up the Church today and ask that this message resonate within the Body and throughout the various ministries. Give us a heart of obedience and bless us with completion on whatever endeavor YOU inspire us to accomplish. Bless us FATHER and may we bless YOU with our obedience.
In JESUS name AMEN
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our postings.
JESUSISLORDFELLOWSHIPWWI.BRAVEHOST.COM
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI provided by Bravenet.com
Please us each day in the Fellowship Hall. for Daily Scripture, Ponderings from Dr Diana Brevan as well as Sunday Services, We welcome emails from you on your thoughts concerning our posting