Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 8-5-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 8-5-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Walk On Lyrics

Love is not the easy thing

The only baggage you can bring

Is all that you can't leave behind

Love is not the easy thing

The only baggage you can bring

Is all that you can't leave behind

And if the darkness is to keep us apart

And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off

And if your glass heart should crack

And for a second you turn back

Oh no be strong

Walk on, walk on

What you got they can't steal it

No they can't even feel it

Walk on, walk on

Stay safe tonight

You're packing a suitcase for a place none of us has been

A place that has to be believed to be seen

You could have flown away

A singing bird in an open cage

Who will only fly for freedom

Walk on, walk on

What you got they can't deny it

No they can't even try it

Walk on, walk on

Stay safe tonight

And I know it aches

And your heart it breaks

You only take so much

Walk on, walk on

Home...hard to know what it is if you never had one

Home...I can't say where it is but I know I'm going

Home...that's where the heart is

Walk on, walk on

All that you fashion

All that you make

All that you build

All that you can break

All that you measure

All that you steal

All this you can leave it all behind

All that you reason

All you can sense

All that you speak

All you dress up

All that you scheme

All that you fashion

You can leave it all behind

Hallelujah

Hallelujah

Shout to the Lord

My Jesus, my Savior

Lord, there is none like You

All of my days, I want to praise

The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter

Tower of refuge and strength

Let every breath, all that I am

Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord, all the earth, let us sing

Power and majesty, praise to the King

Mountains bow down and the seas will roar

At the sound of Your name

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands

Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand

Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

My Jesus, my Savior

Lord, there is none like You

All of my days, I want to praise

The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter

Tower of refuge and strength

Let every breath, all that I am

Never cease to worship You

Nothing compares to the promise I have

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Matthew 20:29-34.

Yield To Be Healed
Dr.Diana Brevan

Matthew 20:29-34 (KJV)
29 And as they departed from Jericho, a great multitude followed him. 30 And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David. 31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David. 32 And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you? 33 They say unto him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened. 34 So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.

In verse 29, we see that there is a great multitude following Jesus. It would be easy for the enemy to convince us that we are just some insignificant person compared to everyone else in the church and even in the world.
That our problems are not all that important.

But verse 2 tells us about these 2 blind men. I like that there are 2 blind men in this text, because 1 blind man might say to someone that they are alone and the only one with that problem.

But notice that there are two people with identical problems.

Sometimes we may feel like we are the only one who has a certain problem in our lives and you might be surprised to find out that you are not alone.

I think that’s important to realize. Because being all-alone is a very lonely place to be especially when you are suffering.

Matthew 20:30 (KJV) And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.

The scripture here says that they “cried out.”

Now there have been some times in my life when I’ve cried out.
I did it just the other day when I stubbed my little toe on the ottoman in the living room. I heard a crack and honestly thought I broke my toe.

I’ve cried out a few times in my life and it wasn’t always because I was in some kind of physical pain.

But of all the people that were there that day, these two people are the only ones “crying out” at that moment.

It makes me wonder what all had gone on in their lives to get them to the point finally “crying out.”

We don’t naturally or easily “cry out” to God.

Generally we try to take care of the problem ourselves.
We try to fix the issue with our own abilities.
Our own resources.
Our own talents.
Our own strength.

We don’t usually yield to God right away.
It generally takes some ‘bumps on the head’ if I could put it that way.

Like the woman with the issue of blood in MT 9:20,
we usually turn to Jesus after we have already spent all that we have
on the things that we think should help us, but what ultimately makes us worse than we were in the beginning.

We may not want to say this out loud to the other Christians around us,
but sometimes, Jesus is not always our first resort when something is going on in our lives.

Sometimes we turn to all kinds of stuff long before we finally in desperation turn to Him.

At that point, it’s more of a “crying out” than a “giving In.”

“Have Mercy”

Like He would only help you because you are finally begging for the help.

With all the stuff that goes on in the world at times, and what goes on in our personal lives, we find it hard to yield to God.
To stop and say, “Ok, Lord. I can’t do this by myself. I need your help.”

There are multiple examples of people in the scripture who obviously had problems in their lives, but as they yielded more and more to His presence and His will, He was able to work in their situations.

It was not until they reached out to Him that He was able to do something for them. The woman with the issue of blood. The man with the withered hand. The leprous men who cried out to Him.

These were people who for many years, if not their whole lives struggled not only with the personal and physical challenges of their situations, but also the emotional wounds and scars.

The social stigma of it all that limited who they were and what they were capable of. All the pain, the suffering, and mental anguish until finally they cried out to God.

Until finally they said, “I can’t do this by myself, I need God’s help.”

And that’s who Jesus was. That’s why He came, so that He could be touched by the feeling of their infirmities and hear their voices.

Sometimes we are burdened with so much we forget that God wants to lift that burden off of us.

Luke 10:38-42 (KJV)
38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. 40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

He told Martha, “You’re busy about so many things. Mary, she’s being sensitive and you are being busy; right now is a time to be sensitive.”

Right now is a time to hear from God.

We need to recognize those times in our lives when God is speaking to us
and when He is trying to direct and guide our lives.

We think that being busy is an excuse to not make time for God and give Him opportunity to speak into our lives.

We’d rather put on a great feast for Him when all the while He just wants to sit and talk to our hearts for a little while.

We wonder sometimes why He doesn’t answer our prayers when we want Him to. We wonder sometimes why the job or the health or the family doesn’t change right when we first ask.

Many times it’s because as James 4:3 says…

James 4:3 (KJV) Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

We don’t really know what to pray for. All we are doing is responding to circumstances that we are going through and the pain that we are going through.

What we don’t realize is that God is working something out for us,
but He needs us to yield to Him. He needs us to turn to Him.

We are going in all different directions, doing all kinds of things, trying this and trying that, and even praying for the wrong things, but Jesus is saying, ‘STOP!’

Romans 6:16 (KJV) Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Here is the problem for many of us much of the time.

We don’t want to “Yield.”

I love green lights, but I hate red lights.

Green means go. That’s what I want to do. I want to get to where I want to go.

But that red light means stop. I hate stopping. Stopping makes me late. Stopping keeps me from getting where I want to go. Stopping gets in the way of my agenda.

And then there are these little triangle yellow signs at certain intersections that mean, “Yield.”

Now a lot of people say to yield signs, “Huh?”

I wonder what I was supposed to be looking out for?

In fact, much of the time we totally ignore the Yield sign. Why? Because we have an agenda. We have a direction we want to go. We have a destination to get to.

But what that Yield sign is saying to the traveler is to ‘give way’ to the people who are coming from the other direction.

Let them go first. Slow down. Stop if you have to. Pull over even. Let them go instead of you.
We wonder why Jesus hasn’t stepped into our situation sometimes. Could it be that we are in too big of a hurry trying to do things ourselves to just ‘yield’ and let Him do what He wants to do in our lives at that moment?

Revelation 3:20 (KJV) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

How many of us can say that we truly feel that God has come into our situation. That His presence can be felt. That His Spirit is operating in the situations of our homes and in our lives.

And so we have to think about and realize that His Spirit wants to work in our lives. He said, in the latter part of Isaiah 43:13…

Isaiah 43:13 (KJV) Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

When we yield to Him, we open up a realm that’s not available to most people, because it’s only open to those who yield to Him.

Those that open the door. Those who cry out. Those who are willing to do whatever He says to do, to be in His will.

It’s really only open to those who yield themselves.

That’s why prayer is so important, because it opens the lines of communication to God.

Our prayer needs to be more than, “Hey God, I need your help.” As some last minute desperate cry for help.

It needs to be something that He can speak to us through and we can hear from Him.

And it’s not just something that we do when something terrible is going on in our lives.
It’s something that we do throughout the day.

The Bible says in Luke 18:1…

Luke 18:1 (KJV) And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

In other words, let those lines of communication with God be open all the time.

Don’t allow circumstances to keep you from communicating with Him.

Sometimes, all of this “stuff called life” can really discourage us and cause us to doubt and wonder.

But in the middle of all of the doubting, somehow we’ve got to allow our understanding to realize the miraculous of our lives and the potential of our situations.

To cause us to come to a place of yielding, saying, “I give” to the Lord.

Not allowing our flesh to get in the way of what God is trying to do, because He is trying to work in each of our lives. He is trying to work out the complexities of it all.

He’s trying to help us find our way.
He’s trying to heal us.
He’s trying to minister to us.
He’s trying to guide us and help us become closer to Him.

It takes us yielding to Him and allowing Him to work in our lives. Giving in and letting go when we want to fight to hang onto things that prevent us from fulfilling his purpose in our lives.

There does need to come a point where we say, “I give this to you God.”

There has to come a point where we say, “I can’t fight this battle any longer.”

This battle belongs to you.

And when we give it to Him, it’s a fearful thing. When we give it to Him we put it in the hands of a jealous God, an angry God, a loving God, a God who is touched by the feelings of our infirmities, a God who is compassionate, a God who is our Heavenly Father, a God who would give His own life so that we could have a relationship and salvation with Him.

This God that we serve, He is well able to help to help us through our storms. He’s able to calm the seas. He’s able to say “Peace be still,” but He’s waiting for someone to say, “I need your help, I can’t do this on my own.”

He is waiting for us to Yield. My Name Is Senior Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Where Jesus Is Lord!
Now we will observe the Lord’s Supper:
What Is The Holy Communion?

The Holy Communion, known also as the Lord’s Supper, represents the greatest expression of God’s love for His people.

Two items are used in the Holy Communion—the bread which represents Jesus’ body that was scourged and broken before and during His crucifixion, and the cup which represents His shed blood.

When Jesus walked on earth, He was vibrant, and His body was full of life and health. He was never sick. But before Jesus went to the cross, He was badly scourged by the Roman soldiers, and His body was torn as He hung on the cross.

At the cross, God also took all our sicknesses and diseases and put them on Jesus’ originally perfect and healthy body, so that we can walk in divine health. That is why the Bible says by His stripes, we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).

In Luke 22:20, Jesus tells us that the cup is the “new covenant in My blood”, and the apostle Paul tells us that the blood of Jesus brings forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14, Ephesians 1:7).

Why Do Believers Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Besides being born again in Christ, a healthy body and mind are the greatest blessings anyone can have. And the Holy Communion is God’s ordained channel of healing and wholeness.

On the night that He was betrayed, Jesus ate His last supper with His disciples. And knowing what He would accomplish through His sacrifice, He instituted the Holy Communion (Luke 22:19–20, 1 Corinthians 11:24–25).

His loving instruction is that we are to remember Him as we partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus wanted us conscious of how His body was broken for our wholeness, and His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. And whenever we partake in this consciousness, we “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (1 Corinthians 11:26).

Today, when we partake of the bread, we are declaring that Jesus’ health and divine life flows in our mortal bodies. And when we partake of the cup, we are declaring that we are forgiven and have been made righteous. Jesus’ blood gives us right standing before God, and we can go boldly into God’s presence (Hebrews 4:16). When we pray, we can be sure that God hears us!

How Do I Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Before you partake, remember that the Holy Communion is not a ritual to be observed, but a blessing to be received.

Because it is not a ritual, there is no prescribed bread or special drink required. In the Last Supper, Jesus used whatever He had at the table—bread commonly eaten at supper, and whatever they were drinking. To partake, first, hold the bread in your hand and say:

Thank You, Father, for the gift of Your Son. By the stripes that fell on His back, my body is healed from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Every cell, every organ, every function of my body is healed, restored, and renewed. In Jesus’ name, I believe and I receive. [Eat the bread.]

Next, take the cup in your hand and say:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your precious blood. Your sin-free, disease-free, poverty-free life is in Your blood. And Your shed blood has removed every sin from my life. Through Your blood, I am forgiven of all my sins—past, present and future—and made completely righteous. Today, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which is preservation, healing, wholeness and provision. Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me. Amen. [Drink the wine.] Come Join Dr. Diana Brevan, Staff, and all Prayer Warriors World Wide, and all who are new all who are present and all who have been apart. In Prayer and join us as we all Celebrate Your Celebration of Praises together as you receive the Lords Answers to Your Prayers as we celebrate with You. God Bless You Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you

Re: Sunday Morning Service 8-5-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora