Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 8-9-18

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 8-9-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

Praying on the Armor of God
Reflecting on the Armor of God is great for me to remember from where my strength comes, and to get tough in my tough times. Below is a prayer I follow and use to communicate to God my dependence on Him. I pray it is as helpful for you as you go through your tough times, as it has been helpful for me!

Dear Lord, I now follow your command to put on the full armor of God because my battle is not against flesh and blood but against rulers, authorities, the powers of this dark world and against spiritual forces of evil in the unseen world. I first pray on the Belt of Truth that it may be buckled around my waist. May I be centered and encircled by your truth, dear Lord. Hem me inside all that is true and right and may I be protected and held up by the truth of your living word.I pray on the Breastplate of righteousness. Please protect my vital organs and my inner man. Cover my integrity, my spirit, my soul. Guard my heart for it is the wellspring of life. Please strengthen and guard the most vulnerable places in my life with that which is right, good, and noble that I might not receive a fatal blow from the enemy.

I pray on the Gospel Shoes of Peace. I choose to stand in the shoes of your good news and on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ, the solid rock. All other ground is sinking sand. I pray that I will not slip or fall but that my feet would be firmly fitted on your lordship, Jesus. I choose to stand on you so that the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus, the Rock of Ages. I receive your peace now, Jesus, from the sole of my feet to the crown of my head. I pray the Shield of Faith into my hand now. As I take up the shield of faith I ask that you might extinguish every dart and arrow that is launched from the enemy to take me down spiritually, physically, mentally, or emotionally. Every attempt of the enemy to destroy my joy I ask that my faith in you would make it flame out. Extinguish every flaming arrow that would come against me, my family, or my ministry. May my faith always be out in front of me like a shield. Give me the courage to “faith my fears” by choosing to walk by faith and not by sight. I pray on the Helmet of Salvation that you might protect my mind from the thoughts that can lead me astray. I choose to take every thought captive and arrest ill intentioned ideas and motives that would harm others or distract me from your will for me. I submit every captured thought to the Lordship of Christ and ask that you would imprison those thoughts that are not of you, Lord. Transform my mind and renew my thinking that I may think God thoughts and have a sober mind that is focused on your glory. Please protect me from being double minded that I may allow my mind, the command center for the rest of my body, to be saturated with the mind of Christ.

Finally, I take up the Sword of the Spirit which is the word of God. I pray this offensive weapon into my hand and ask that your word would be fitting for every encounter I face. As the enemy gets close to me, please give me the insight, wisdom, and skill to wield the word of God spoken in season and out of season to inflict pain against the enemy. May the enemy and his team flee from me upon hearing the word of God spoken by the power and direction of the Holy Spirit. Give me the sword of the spirit to cut through the wiles of the devil so that I may discern the schemes of the enemy when he is near.

With all kinds of prayers, supplication, and intercession I pray to you Lord as the one who fights my battles. Now that I’m in your armor, I walk away from this prayer covered and ready to face my day as you go before me and protect me in the midst of the spiritual warfare in this unseen world.

Thank you, Lord, for the spiritual weapons of armor and prayer that you have given me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and you will refute every tongue that accuses me. Thank you, Father, that I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. Amen
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora