Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 8-9-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service with Dr Diana Brevan 8-9-18
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
"None But Jesus"

In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that you are God
In the secret of your presence
I know there I am restored
When you call I won't refuse
Each new day, again I'll choose

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

In the chaos, in confusion
I know you're sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do your will
When you call I won't delay
This my song through all my days

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

I am yours and you are mine...

All my delight is in you Lord
All of my hope
All of my strength
All my delight is in you Lord
Forevermore

Breathe:

larm clock screaming bare feet hit the floor
It's off to the races everybody out the door
I'm feeling like I'm falling behind, it's a crazy life
Ninety miles an hour going fast as I can
Trying to push a little harder trying to get the upper hand
So much to do in so little time, it's a crazy life
It's ready, set, go it's another wild day
When the stress is on the rise in my heart I feel You say just

(chorus)
Breathe, just breathe
Come and rest at My feet
And be, just be
Chaos calls but all you really need
Is to just breathe

Third cup of joe just to get me through the day
Wanna make the most of time but I feel it slip away
I wonder if there's something more to this crazy life
I'm busy, busy, busy, and it's no surprise to see
That I only have time for me, me, me
There's gotta be something more to this crazy life
I'm hanging on tight to another wild day
When it starts to fall apart in my heart I hear You say just

(chorus)
Breathe, just breathe
Come and rest at My feet
And be, just be

Is to take it in fill your lungs
The Peace of God that overcomes
Just breathe
Let your weary spirit rest
Lay down what's good and find what's best
Just breathe

(chorus)
Just breathe, just breathe
Come and rest at My feet
And be, just be
Is to just breathe
Just breathe

Christ in Me

n this obsession with
The things this world says make us happy
Can't see the slaves we are
In all the searching, all the grasping
Like we deserve much more
Than all these blessings we're holding
So now I'm running free
Into an ocean of mercy, unending

So come and empty me
So that it's You I breathe
I want my life to be
Only Christ in me
So I will fix my eyes
‘Cause You're my source of life
I need the world to see
That it's Christ in me, yeah
That it's Christ in me, yeah

Done with what holds me down
The things I once was chasing after
Throw off these heavy chains
That I have let become my master
So now I'm running free
Into an ocean of mercy, unending

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Revelation 8 and 9:

THE SEVENTH SEAL
And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. 6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

THE FIRST TRUMPET
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

THE SECOND TRUMPET
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

THE THIRD TRUMPET
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

THE FOURTH TRUMPET
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. 13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

SILENCE ANNOUNCES SEVEN TRUMPETS
* note that judgments intensify through book: seals, trumpets, vials
* seals, trumpets in first 3.5 years / vials in last 3.5 years of Tribulation
* trumpet & vial judgments (ch. 16) very similar, but vials more severe
* seventh seal - contains seven trumpet judgments
* silence - in awe of terrible Day of the Lord (Zeph. 1:7)
* half an hour - singing throughout OT temple sacrifices, but absolute silence during the offering of incense (prayers of saints - Ps. 141:2)
* God is silencing Heaven's praise to hear the prayers of His Saints!

TRUMPETS IN THE BIBLE
* Trumpets announced war, gathered people together (Num. 10:1-10)
* Trumpets sounded when the law was given (Exodus 19:16-19)
* Trumpets sounded when a King was enthroned (1 Kings 1:34,39)
* Trumpets sounded at the conquest of Jericho (Joshua 6:13-16)
* Jesus' voice was like the sound of a trumpet (Revelation 1:10)
* John was summoned to Heaven by a trumpet (Revelation 4:1)
* The rapture will be signalled by a trumpet (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)

* for centuries the saints have been praying, "Thy Kingdom Come" - those prayers are about to be answered through God's judgments!
* on Day of Atonement (Lev. 16), incense placed on coals in censer; here, incense placed on altar and coals cast to earth (Ez. 10:2)

JUDGMENT ON THE LAND
* similar to seventh plague in Egypt (Ex. 9:24-25)
* 1/3 of trees burned, all green grass burned
* balance of nature & world food supply affected
* these may be events prophesied in Joel 2:30

JUDGMENT ON THE SALT WATER
* similar to first plague in Egypt (Ex. 7:20-21)
* 1/3 of oceans blood (1/4 of earth's surface), 1/3 of fish & ships (approx. 15,000) destroyed
* unprecedented ecological & trade disaster!
* mountain burning with fire - meteor, volcano (?)
* blood - appearance only, or literal (ie: Exodus)

JUDGMENT ON THE FRESH WATER
* 1/3 of earth's drinking water poisoned
* similar to event at Marah (Ex. 15:23-27), but this time no supernatural purification available!
* wormwood - a bitter, often poisonous herb (literally "undrinkable") - perhaps a meteor (?)
* wormwood associated with punishment for sin (Jer. 23:15, Prov. 5:4, Amos 5:7, Deut. 29:18)

JUDGMENT ON THE HEAVENS
* similar to ninth plague in Egypt (Ex. 10:22-23)
* 1/3 of sun, moon & stars darkened
* absolutely black for 1/3 of day! (Amos 5:18)
* man's way of life & climate drastically affected
* supernatural darkness at Calvary (Matt. 27:45)
* angel - "eagle, bird of prey" - could be beast like an eagle (Rev. 4:7-8) sent by God
* last three trumpets judgments are so severe that they are also called "the three woes"
THE FIFTH TRUMPET
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. 7 And the shapes of the locusts [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men. 8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions. 9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months. 11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon. 12 One woe is past; [and], behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

THE SIXTH TRUMPET
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke andbrimstone. 18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. 20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
AN ARMY OF LOCUSTS
* "a star fall from heaven" - a person ("him") identified in verse 11 as a fallen angel with names - Satan
* Satan compared to morning star (Isaiah 14:12-14), seen falling as lightning from Heaven (Luke 10:18)
* he has to be given the key to loose his own army!
* this army now incarcerated, awaiting their release
* "bottomless pit" - (Greek: "the shaft of the abyss"), an intermediate place of punishment for demons (ie: in Luke 8:31, they begged not to be sent there)
* "smoke" - Jesus said hell like furnace (Matt. 13:42)
* sky darkened even more during this judgment!
* locusts, similar to eighth plague in Egypt (Ex. 10:12)
* Joel prophesied such a plague (Joel 1:6-7, 2:1-11)
* ordinary locusts devour vegetation, but these are demonic beings sent to torment sinful mankind
* scorpion sting a most intense pain (1 Kings 12:11)
* "torment" - not destroy, but lead to repentance
* men will seek death, but will not be able to die!
* plague will last 5 months, the lifespan of a locust
* 5 months (150 days) like flood judgment (Gen. 7:24)
* this plague will not touch the 144,000 sealed Jews (in the church age, Satan cannot touch those sealed by the Holy Ghost - Eph. 1:13) - note that there is no immunity for those "converted" in the Tribulation!
* appearance of locusts similar to Joel's prophecy (locusts actually resemble little armored horses)
* some commentators suggest a human army here, but that is unlikely since these are ruled by an angel
* could be "demon-possessed locusts" (Luke 8:33)
* this king is the angel of the bottomless pit (Abaddon - "the lowest depths of the earth, realm of the dead") and is called Apollyon ("Destroyer" - 1 Cor. 10:10)

AN ARMY OF HORSEMEN
* four fallen angels are loosed from Euphrates River, the cradle of civilization (Gen. 2:14), as well as one of Israel's original boundaries (Gen. 15:18)
* Euphrates River was later a boundary of the Roman Empire, symbolizing restraint on the forces of evil
* "hour...day...month...year" - specific time set by God
* 1/3 of mankind killed (since 1/4 of men killed earlier in Rev. 6:8, this results in 1/2 of mankind now dead)
* this army numbers 200 million horsemen, and some commentators identify this as the Chinese army* while we know from Rev. 16:12,16 and Rev. 19:19 that great human armies from the East will cross the Euphrates River for the Battle of Armageddon, we cannot definitely identify them here in chapter nine
* this is most likely another demonic army, only this time they are sent to kill rather than torment
* the most frightening thing about the Tribulation is not God's judgments, but the fact that men persist in sinning even while God is judging them!
* these sins will still be prevalent: devil worship and idolatry, murder, sorceries (Greek "pharmakia" - the use of drugs), fornication (sexual sin), theft
* society will be in utter chaos as man's sin increases and God's judgments continue to be poured out
* seventh trumpet will be sounded at Rev. 11:15
* we are approaching the midpoint of the Tribulation
My Name Is Senior Pastora,Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora