Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-11-18

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-11-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

PRAYING ALWAYS

Ephesians 6:18 (NKJV) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.

The last part of this great armor that the Lord has given to us is our prayer life. As we take time to pray each day, it is a protection in our lives. It might not be one specifically mentioned as a piece of armor, but it is still so important!

Here it says to pray always. In 1 Thessalonians 5:17 it says, “Pray without ceasing.” “Well,” you might say, “how in the world do I do that? How do I go to work, and all the other things I have to do in the course of a day, and pray without stopping?” What I believe these verses are saying is to have an attitude of prayer. There are so many types and ways to pray, and we can use them throughout the day. Let me give you a few.
There is the prayer of praise and worship, the prayer of petition and supplication, the prayer of faith, and the prayer of intercession. There is the prayer of agreement, and the prayer of commitment (or casting our cares on the Lord.) There is the prayer of praying in tongues, and the prayer of dedication. These are just a few, but you can see that there are so many ways to pray.
During the day, you can say within you, “Father, I love You and I am so glad I am saved and on my way to heaven.” You can also have a time where the Holy Spirit will put someone on your heart, and you can lift them up under your breath. You see, prayer does not have to be only when we are alone and on our knees. We can use walks to pray, or even when you are driving. (Please keep your eyes open when you are driving!)
So today, look for different ways, and times, that you can lift up different things to the Lord. Just watch! By the end of the day, you will see how much time you spent in prayer.

CONFESSION: Today, I make a decision to pray without ceasing. As the Holy Spirit directs me during the course of this day, I will lift up many things to my Heavenly Father in Jesus’ name.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora