Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 8-12-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 8-12-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Refuge
Though the earth should change
And the mountains slip away
You will keep me safe
Who You are will still remain

You're the place, You're the place that I call home
You're the fire that I feel inside my bones
You're the One, You're the One that won't let go

My soul, it sings to You
Oh God, You are my refuge
I will cling, I will cling to You
My shelter through the storm
My peace when waves of troubles roll
I will cling, I will cling to You

I could search the stars
I could swim across the seas
And never find a love
That's as strong as Yours for me

You are my refuge

America The Beautiful

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife.
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for halcyon skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the enameled plain!
America! America!
Till souls wax fair as earth and air
And music-hearted sea!

O beautiful for pilgrims feet,
Whose stem impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
Till paths be wrought through
wilds of thought
By pilgrim foot and knee!

O beautiful for glory-tale
Of liberating strife
When once and twice,
for man's avail
Men lavished precious life!
America! America!
Till selfish gain no longer stain
The banner of the free!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
Till nobler men keep once again
Thy whiter jubilee!

The Star Spangled Banner
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner: O, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
O, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand,
Between their lov'd homes and the war's desolation;
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us as a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

God Bless America
"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. "

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to
Revelation 10-11.

C H A P T E R T E N

The Mighty Angel

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and [his] left [foot] on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. 5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

John Eats the Little Book

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

* Revelation 10-14 describes events occurring in the middle of the Tribulation period; this explains John's repeated mention of 3.5 years (Rev. 11:2-3, 12:6, 12:14, 13:5) - Jewish months have exactly 30 days
* this is the time when Satan will begin to unleash his power through the tyranny of Antichrist (ch. 12-13)
* even in this period of turmoil, God has witnesses!
* Revelation has more than 60 references to angels; they are God's army sent to accomplish His will

* this mighty angel has several characteristics that could identify Him as Jesus Christ Himself:
(1) the rainbow first seen around God's throne in Rev. 4:3 now sits like a crown on His head
(2) He is clothed with a cloud, often identified with God (Ex. 16:10, Ex. 19:9, Acts 1:9, Rev. 1:7)
(3) His face is as the sun, like Jesus in Rev. 1:16
(4) His feet are like those of Jesus in Rev. 1:15
(5) His voice is like a lion roaring, as in Rev. 5:5 -- God's voice is powerful (Joh. 12:28-29, Psa. 29)
(6) God often appeared in the Old Testament as
"the angel of the Lord" (Ex. 3:2, Jud. 6:11-12)
(7) He holds the book containing the remaining judgments; since Jesus was the only one worthy to open the scroll (Rev. 5:5), it is probable that He is the only one worthy to present this book
(8) His posture is that of a conqueror taking possession of the world, a victorious Saviour!

* "seven thunders" - another complete cycle of judgments that are hidden from us at present
* "write them not" - secret things of God (Deut. 29:29)
* the seven thunders are the only sealed thing in an otherwise unsealed book (Rev. 22:9)
* "lifted up his hand" - solemn oath (Dan. 12:7)
* God has placed Himself under oath before:
(1) covenant with Abraham (Heb. 6:13-20)
(2) Son of God declared High Priest (Heb. 7:20-22)
(3) messianic promise to David (Acts 2:29-30)
* "time no longer" - delay no longer
* eternal life - not absence of time but ever-continuing time; time had a beginning but has no end
* "mystery of God" - His purpose for Israel (Dan. 9:24)
* the last stage (3.5 years) of the Tribulation begins when the seventh trumpet sounds
* John is told to "eat" this book; the messenger must receive the message before he can preach it!
* God's Word often compared to food:
(1) bread (Matthew 4:4)
(2) milk (1 Peter 2:2)
(3) meat (1 Corinthians 3:1-2)
(4) honey (Psalm 119:103)
* "bitter / sweet" - God's judgment and His mercy
* this is similar to Ezekiel's experience (Eze. 2:8 - 3:3) and that of Jeremiah (Jer. 15:16)
* Word must "become flesh" to be shared (John 1:14)
* "before" = "concerning" (doesn't mean "appearing before them" - John is not one of the two witnesses)
* this vision is in the past (John's day), not the future!
C H A P T E R E L E V E N

The Two Witnesses
And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months. 3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The Witnesses Killed
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14 The second woe is past; [and], behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The Seventh Trumpet Sounded
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. 16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
* to measure something is to claim it for yourself; the Lord is saying "this city and temple are mine!" (see Ezekiel 40-41 and Zechariah 2:1-3)
* Jerusalem will be overrun by the Gentiles for the last half of the Tribulation period (42 months), immediately after Antichrist desecrates the Temple
* A third temple will be built in Jerusalem according to 2 Thess. 2:3-4, Matt. 24:15 & Dan. 9:27
* the two witnesses prophesy during the first 3.5 years of the Tribulation, then are killed by Antichrist at the same time he breaks his covenant with Israel
* two witnesses were the minimum number acceptable under OT law (Deut. 17:6, 19:15)
* the two witnesses are clothed in sackcloth because they call mankind to repentance (2 Kings 19:1)
* Who are the two witnesses?
(1) "the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks" - this parallels Zerubbabel the Governor and Joshua the High Priest in Zechariah 4, two anointed men who built the second Temple
(2) they have power to call forth fire and to shut Heaven so it will not rain - this parallels the ministry of Elijah (1 Kings 18:38, 1 Kings 17:1)
(3) they have power to turn water to blood and to smite the earth with plagues - this parallels the ministry of Moses (Ex. 7:20, Ex. 9:14-15)
(4) the Jews expect a new Moses and Elijah (Deuteronomy 18:15-18, Malachi 4:5); it was these two who stood with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matthew 17:3)
(5) it was Elijah and Enoch who were taken to Heaven supernaturally (2 Kings 2:11, Genesis 5:24) and "it is appointed unto man once to die" (Hebrews 9:27) - they haven't died yet! (Moses body was taken after his death - Jude 9)
* the two witnesses can only be killed when they have finished their ministry - God's obedient servants are immortal until their work on earth is done!
* they are killed by the beast from the bottomless pit, yet his origin is not described until chapter 13; hence, these visions are not chronological
* the world will celebrate a "Satanic Christmas" (this is the world's reaction to TRUE PROPHETS OF GOD)
* "Sodom and Egypt" - immorality and persecution
* their bodies will be left in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days; the entire world will watch (via satellite TV) their miraculous resurrection and ascension
* the terror will be magnified by an earthquake which kills 7000 and destroys one-tenth of Jerusalem
* "gave glory" - in awe without being converted
* "third woe" (seventh trumpet) - see Rev. 8:13
* the seventh trumpet unveils the temple of God in Heaven, from which the later vial judgments come
* verses 15-19 are PROLEPTIC (regarding future events as so certain that they are spoken of as having already been accomplished) - Rom. 8:30
* the seventh trumpet signals the last half (3.5 years) of the Tribulation, the beginning of the period of wrath Jesus described in Matthew 24:15-21, also called the time of Jacob's trouble in Jeremiah 30:7
* the ark is seen in Heaven at this time - God will never break His covenant with His people!
My Name Is Senior Pastora,Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora