Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 8-15-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 8-15-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Broken Vessels

All these pieces
Broken and scattered
In mercy gathered
Mended and whole
Empty handed, but not forsaken
I've been set free, I've been set free

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I am found
Was blind, but now I see
I can see you now
I can see the love in your eyes
Laying yourself down
Raising up the broken to life

You take our failure
You take our weakness
You set your treasure
In jars of clay
So take this heart Lord
I'll be your vessel
The world to see
Your life in me oh

Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I am found
Was blind, but now I see
I can see you now
I can see the love in your eyes
Laying yourself down
Raising up the broken to life
I Believe

Our Father, everlasting
The all creating One
God Almighty
Through Your Holy Spirit
Conceiving Christ the Son
Jesus our Saviour
I believe in God our Father
I believe in Christ the Son
I believe in the Holy Spirit
Our God is three in one
I believe in the resurrection
That we will rise again
For I believe in the name of Jesus
Our judge and our defender
Suffered and crucified
Forgiveness is in You
Descended into darkness
You rose in glorious light
Forever seated high
I believe in God our Father
I believe in Christ the Son
I believe in the Holy Spirit
Our God it three in one
I believe in the resurrection
That we will rise again
For I believe in the name of Jesus

"My Redeemer Lives"

I know he rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe
I believe

My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in his name
I believe
I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause my Lord has conquered the grave

My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives

I know He's rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe
I believe

My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in His Name
I believe
I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause My Lord has conquered the grave

You Lift my burdens
I'll rise with You
I'm dancing on this mountain top to see your kingdom come

My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives

"Saving Grace"

[Verse 1]
Night and day I seek Your face
Long for You in the secret place
All I want in this life
Is to truly know you more...

[Verse 2]
As the waters cover the sea,
So Your love covers me
Guiding me on,
Roads unknown
I trust in You alone [2x]

[CHORUS]
My Saving Grace
My endless love
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with You
My one desire
My only truth
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with you

[Verse 2]

[CHORUS]

with you..
fallin' in love with you...
ohhhhh...

[BRIDGE]
And I will rise on wings of eagles
Soaring high above all my fears
I rest in Your open arms of love

[CHORUS 2x]

As the waters cover the sea
So your love covers me....
covers me...

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Luke 4:13

Spiritual Warfare Series – Six Seasons Of Temptation
Dr. Diana Brevan

Luke 4:13 KJV And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

I. INTRODUCTION—SPIRITUAL WARFARE

-Sometimes a preacher is cast in the unpopular role of preaching things that either people don’t want to hear or that they don’t want to believe. There is nothing more disconcerting for a preacher to know that he has some good advice, not his own, but that of Scripture that would mightily help people to serve the Lord much more victoriously than what they are doing.

-There is nothing more scoffed at than the idea of a spiritual war that every man is involved in. Most people just don’t want to believe that they are in a skirmish, a battle, or a war for their very soul. Because we don’t have spiritual eyes that can see into the world above, it is difficult for our limited imagination to even consider the thought of a war taking place.

-We cannot see all of the things that are associated with war around us—tanks, armored personnel carriers, jets, guns, and weapons—so there is a tendency to forget that we are in a battle for our soul.

-In fact the devil longs to lull us to a state of sleepy spiritual lethargy and we just fool about thinking that nothing is really taking place.

C. S. Lewis—The safest road to hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, the soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones.

-In that little book that C. S. Lewis wrote called The Screwtape Letters, he wrote that the devil wants two things out of saints—either that they ignore him and his demons or that there is a heightened curiosity about them.

G. C. Berkouwer—There can be no sound theology without a sound demonology.

-If you have been filled with the Spirit, whether you like it or not, you are in the fight of your life. It is not my desire to cause you to have great fear of the enemy; it is my desire to get you to understand that the devil works with great deception and temptation and causes us to fall.

-I have a feeling that if our spiritual discernment has a great improvement, we suddenly are more aware of what is going on about us. That is why when we are praying and spending time with the Word of God, our minds and spirits have a higher sense to be able to see patterns and the way that the devil is taking advantage of us, our families, our friends, and sometimes the Church.

I have had the opportunity to spend time with some of our UPCI missionaries over the years and when the conversation turns serious, I am always curious to hear them speak of their thoughts concerning spiritual warfare. My brother-in-law has had some interesting accounts concerning spiritual warfare taking place in Romania. Others have told me that demonic spirits have a tendency to be more openly confrontational in other countries because of the sway of influence they choose to wield over the people to control them through fear. You would find this to fit well with Acts 8 with Simon the Sorcerer who controlled the people with his deception. Again it would be important to note also in Acts 16 with the slave girl who was a fortune-teller.

What is chilling to me is the fact that all of these missionaries tell me that when they come home on furlough after a four year period of being out of the United States, they notice a deadened spiritual state among many churches. Very little fervor and passion is noticed. What is passed as worship is usually man-centered entertainment almost devoid of the power of the Holy Ghost. That is what we are up against!

When I asked them why we don’t see more confrontations with the demonic here, they have told me that the spirits that confront the American churches are so subtle in their approach because they don’t want to be ferreted out and exposed. So they sit quietly on pews in churches and choose to influence through a sense of infiltration to destroy every bit of the godly and righteous influence that they can. Working behind the scenes, they can generate sons of Sceva who appear religious but are not righteous. Their lives are characteristically marked with little prayer, little devotion to God, and little hunger for the Word, no hunger for holiness, no desire for spiritual revival, and no desire for a national harvest of men.

I am convinced that there are people who are sitting here in this Church who are entirely unconverted and are presently lost. But I am also very convinced that there are some people who are spiritual powerhouses that have a continuous flow of the Spirit in their lives and are constantly seeking new ways to allow God’s anointing to help them.

-I want nothing more than to take the Word of God and help you to see that there is much at stake in your spiritual life. The fact of the matter is that you will make it if you endure to the end. It is not without a fight but it is worth the fight!

2 Corinthians 2:11 KJV Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Luke 22:31 KJV And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

Ephesians 6:10-13 KJV Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. [11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. [12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. [13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

II. SIX SEASONS OF TEMPTATION

-As we read in the texts from Luke and Ecclesiastes, there is a clear understanding as to the fact that there are certain seasons that take place in our lives. If the devil left the Lord for a season that means that his three temptations took place also in a season, which is pretty elementary.

William Gurnall—Satan knows when to make his approaches, when (if at any time) he is most likely to be entertained. As Christ hath the tongue of the learned to speak a word in season of counsel and comfort, to a doubting dropping soul, so Satan shows his black art, and hellish skill, in speaking words of seduction and temptation in season; and a word in season is a word on its wheels. (From The Christian in Complete Armour, p. 72)

-There are probably many more times that we find ourselves in a season of temptation in our spiritual war—but I am going to use only six, which is not exhaustive by any means. You can probably add to these just by reading through the Bible and pin-pointing times when people found themselves under the attack of the devil.

A. The First Season—Immediately After Conversion

-The devil does his best to attack a new saint in the earliest stages of his new life. Because he hates what has taken place with the work of righteousness it becomes his intent to destroy the new faith of the new convert.

-The attack may not come the week after or even the month after because the excitement and desire is at a high pitch. There is new wonder in their soul—for worship, for the Word, for prayer, and for evangelism. The devil shies away from them during this period of time.

-But when the initial inspiration of salvation begins to taper, he attacks:

• Through ridicule from their closest friends and family members.
• Through intense temptation from the old crowd to do the old things again.
• Through reminding them of their failures of the past.
• Through distractions of all kinds—entertainment, eating, shopping, hobbying—so that there is no time to care for the soul. (Your soul is always going to be cultivated in the quiet places of devotion—private prayer, private Bible reading, private meditation.)
• Through making them to think that they can have the best of both worlds—the Church and the world.

-This pattern is an old one—to attack the young.

• Just as the Pharoah in Egypt wanted to destroy all of the new babies born in Goshen, the devil does the same thing.
• Just as Herod tried to destroy Jesus by killing all of the young males in Jerusalem, the devil wants to kill all the newly converted.

-The remedy for their escape is for someone to build an ark to save them. Nothing is more crucial for Jochabed and Miriam to rise up to their responsibilities toward these new converts to help them fend off the attacks of the hardened heart of the devil.

-His desire is to bring them back into bitter bondage and the hard labor of the sinful life.

-I encourage every hearty saint of God to get these new converts under your wings and help them to make it to that celestial city.

B. The Second Season—The Pain of Life

• If the First Season of Temptation takes place immediately after conversion. . .
• The Second Season of Temptation takes place when the pain of life settles in on us. . .

-The devil is masterful in attacking us with painful situations—both of mind and body. Sick bodies and sick minds become his playground. In those times of gripping pain, he makes us to think that God has forgotten us or that God does not care. He longs for us to think that the Spirit and the Church has led us into some blind alley of desertion.
-He is like an attacker who goes in to take a walled city and looks for a weakness in the wall. The

• Job in his great loss of health, wealth, and family, the devil attacked with a vengeance for him to curse God and die.
• Jesus fasted for forty days and the devil attacked with a fierceness of temptation.

-When we are hurting, temptation is never stronger as when we are at our weakest point. The devil will paint up sin as a certain way for us to escape through the very sin that will **** us. That is the sly and wily approach of the devil to a saint when he is down.

Revelation 2:10 KJV Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

-Suffering is a fact of our life as long as we are on the earth in a fallen world. What the devil blurs our minds to—he makes us think that once you receive the Holy Ghost that you will be immune from all suffering. But consider what God told Ananias to tell Saul.

Acts 9:15-16 KJV But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: [16] For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

-Notice what God says. . . show him the great things he must suffer for my name’s sake. . . He did not say. . .

• Tell him what great revivals that will take place in his ministry.
• Tell him what great missionary efforts he will be involved in.
• Tell him that he will write over half of the New Testament.
• Tell him that he will have a great impact on the Church until the return of the Lord.

-Find any man or woman who has been greatly used of God and I will show you a person who has had their share of suffering and attacks from hell. Don’t take suffering personal, it will happen to everyone who walks the path toward Heaven.

-The devil is an expert in taking advantage of the deceptive humanistic thinking that is prevalent in our world today.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 KJV For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

-If the devil can get our minds thinking opposite of what the Word of God has to say, much of his battle is over.

-What a twisted thing he has done to the modern church in the area of our thinking about suffering.

-Remember this: The times of greatest spiritual fellowship often comes when we are in our greatest point of pain.

C. The Third Season—At the Beginning of a Great Victory

• If the First Season of Temptation takes place immediately after conversion. . .
• If the Second Season of Temptation takes place when the pain of life settles in on us. . .
• The Third Season of Temptation takes place when we are about to embark on some great victory. . .

-The devil can sense when God is about to bring you into some great state of revival and victory. He cannot read your mind or God’s intent but he can see the patterns that are taking place and when he notices the potential for a spiritual victory to take place, he goes on the attack.

Genesis 49:17 KJV . . . an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

-The devil goes on the attack when he becomes alert to the fact that something significant is about to take place.

• He will send a Tobiah and Sanballat to mock the wallbuilders.
• He will put Paul and Barnabas at odds so that they part ways.
• He attacked Jesus at the beginning of His ministry and assailed him all the way through it and then bitterly attacked at the end.

-The more prominent that a person may be—leadership, influence, or spiritual authority—the devil will do his best to fracture these to the point of failure.

-You will discover more often than not that just before God is going to do something great in your life, you will weather your share of storms and shakings that will attempt to rattle your faith and desire. You can’t quit!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6 M,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora