Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 8-19-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 8-19-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Awesome God

When He rolls up His sleeves

He ain't just putting on the Ritz

(Our God is an awesome God)

There's thunder in His footsteps

And lightning in His fists

(Our God is an awesome God)

And the Lord wasn't joking when He kicked 'em out of Eden

It wasn't for no reason that He shed His blood

His return is very close and so you better be believing that

Our God is an awesome God

He reigns from heaven above

With wisdom, power, and love

And when the sky was starless

In the void of the night

(Our God is an awesome God

He spoke into the darkness

And created the light

Judgement and wrath He poured out on Sodom

Mercy and grace He gave us at the cross

I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that

Redeener

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?

And who told the ocean you can only come this far?

And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?

Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well, I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

All of creation testifies

This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives, yeah

The very same God that spins things in orbit

Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak

And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken

They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

Let all creation testify

Let this life within me cry

I know my Redeemer, He lives

To take away my shame

And He lives forever, I'll proclaim

That the payment for my sin

Was the precious life He gave

But now He's alive and there's an empty grave

And I know my Redeemer, He lives

I know my Redeemer lives

Let all creation testify

Let this life within me cry

I know my Redeemer

I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

I know that, I know that, I know that, I know that

I know my Redeemer lives

Because He lives I can face tomorrow

I know, I know, He lives, He lives, yeah, yeah

I spoke with Him this morning

He lives, He lives, the tomb is empty

He lives, He lives, I've gotta tell everybody, yeah

Overcomer

Staring at a stop sign

Watching people drive by

T mac on the radio

Got so much on your mind

Nothing's really going right

Looking for a ray of hope

Whatever it is you may be going through

I know he's not gonna let it get the best of you

You're an overcomer

Stay in the fight 'til the final round

You're not going under

'Cause God is holding you right now

You might be down for a moment

Feeling like it's hopeless

That's when he reminds you

That you're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

Everybody's been down

Hit the bottom, hit the ground

Ooh, You're not alone

Just take a breath, don't forget

Hang on to his promises

He wants you to know

You're an overcomer

You're not going under

That you're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

The same man, the great I am

The one who overcame death

Is living inside of you

So just hold tight, fix your eyes

On the one who holds your life

There's nothing he can't do

He's telling you

You're an overcomer

You're not going under

That you're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

See don't quit, don't give in

You're an overcomer

Don't quit, don't give in

You're an overcomer

Don't quit, don't give in

You're an overcomer

You're an overcomer

Here I Am

Here I am

Humbled by Your majesty

Covered by Your grace so free

Here I am

Knowing I'm a sinful man

Covered by the blood of the Lamb

Now I've found

The greatest love of all is mine

Since You laid down Your life

The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, majesty

Your grace has found me just as I am

Empty handed but alive in Your hands

Majesty, majesty

Forever I am changed by Your love

In the presence of Your majesty

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Genesis 49:17.

Six Seasons of Temptations Part 2
C. The Third Season—At the Beginning of a Great Victory

• If the First Season of Temptation takes place immediately after conversion. . .
• If the Second Season of Temptation takes place when the pain of life settles in on us. . .
• The Third Season of Temptation takes place when we are about to embark on some great victory. . .

-The devil can sense when God is about to bring you into some great state of revival and victory. He cannot read your mind or God’s intent but he can see the patterns that are taking place and when he notices the potential for a spiritual victory to take place, he goes on the attack.

Genesis 49:17 KJV . . . an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

-The devil goes on the attack when he becomes alert to the fact that something significant is about to take place.

• He will send a Tobiah and Sanballat to mock the wallbuilders.
• He will put Paul and Barnabas at odds so that they part ways.
• He attacked Jesus at the beginning of His ministry and assailed him all the way through it and then bitterly attacked at the end.

-The more prominent that a person may be—leadership, influence, or spiritual authority—the devil will do his best to fracture these to the point of failure.

-You will discover more often than not that just before God is going to do something great in your life, you will weather your share of storms and shakings that will attempt to rattle your faith and desire. You can’t quit!

D. The Fourth Season—Objects for the Fall

• If the First Season of Temptation takes place immediately after conversion. . .
• If the Second Season of Temptation takes place when the pain of life settles in on us. . .
• If the Third Season of Temptation takes place when we are about to embark on some great victory. . .
• Then the Fourth Season of Temptation will take place when the devil puts objects near us that will cause us to fall. . .

-When he tempted Eve and brought her to fall, he used a tree. It was something near that he took advantage of tempting her with. She was near the tree and then put her eyes on it and then the dialogue with the devil started.

-The fact is that what gets into our eyes will soon find its way into our hearts. It was an inordinate desire that Eve started looking at and she fell. When we get into a conversation of rationalizing and justifying our evil actions, it won’t be long before we fall to the temptation.

-You have to fight with all of your heart.

Proverbs 4:23 KJV Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Proverbs 23:19 KJV Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.

Colossians 3:2 KJV Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

• Judas fell with this moneybag.
• Esau fell with the bowl of stew.
• Demas fell with his love of the world.
• Achan fell because of his longing for a wedge of gold and a garment.
-You can count on it, the devil will place things in your way that will be heady and intoxicating to you. . . take it. . . use it. . . get it. . . all to the destruction of your spiritual health.

E. The Fifth Season—After Receiving Great Grace

• If the Third Season of Temptation takes place when we are about to embark on some great victory. . .
• If the Fourth Season of Temptation will take place when the devil puts objects near us that will cause us to fall. . .
• Then the Fifth Season of Temptation will take place after we have received the great grace and mercy of God. . .

-You may refer to this also as the Ai Principle. After you have experienced a great demonstration of the love of God, the grace of God, and the power of God in your life, the devil will come to attack with fierce temptations.

-More saints find themselves in a place of spiritual relaxation after these moments in time.

William Gurnall—If God smile and open himself a little familiar to us, then we are prone to grow high and wanton; if he frown, then we sink as much in our faith. Thus the one, like fair weather and warm gleams, brings up weeds of corruption; and the other, like sharp frosts, nips and even kills the flowers of grace. (From The Christian in Complete Armour, p. 74)

• Look at the life of Peter in Matthew 16. One minute he has received grand revelation and the next minute the Lord is calling him the devil.
• Look at Joseph in Genesis. One moment he is flushed with the pride of his father’s love as he wears his coat and the next moment, he is sold off by his jealous brothers.
• Look at the children of Israel, collapsing the walls of Jericho and then days later, rattled in Ai by a much lesser opponent.
• Look at Moses receiving the Law on the mountain in the thickness of God’s glory and then shortly dashing it to the ground because of idolatry at the foot of the mountain.

F. The Sixth Season—At the Moment of Death

• If the Fourth Season of Temptation will take place when the devil puts objects near us that will cause us to fall. . .
• If the Fifth Season of Temptation will take place after we have received the great grace and mercy of God. . .
• Then the Sixth Season of Temptation will take place when we are in the hour of death.

-When a saint of God is down to his last moments of life, he may feel stricken in body by pain and the loss of strength may discourage him. Then the cowardly tempter assails him one last time.

-This is the fear that Bunyan described in Pilgrim’s Progress when Christian has to swim across the river to go to the Celestial City. He saw the brightness of the Heavenly City but the challenge was the deep, swiftly flowing river that was between him and the City.

-But there can be a rising confidence in knowing that we may look back at our lives and realize that it has not been wasted if it has been faithfully lived out for the Lord.

III. CONCLUSION—I AM NOW READY TO BE OFFERED!

2 Timothy 4:6-8 KJV For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

-One last thing about temptation—you can overcome and need not fall. . .

1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

James 5:11 KJV Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
My Name Is Senior Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI @ Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6 M,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora