Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-29-18

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 8-29-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

GOD’S BLESSING

Proverbs 10:22 (NKJV) The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
This is such a rich verse, right? When God blesses, it makes us rich. So what is rich? Well, to the world, rich is having lots of money and lots of things. We know from the scripture that money and things in themselves are not bad, but what they do to us can make them bad.
So when we say, “God’s blessings make us rich,” I think we need to look beyond just earthly wealth and see the spiritual wealth that God, our Father, has for us while we live on this earth, and for all eternity. To be blessed by God, to me, means having a close and intimate fellowship with Him. It means to be blessed spiritually, mentally, and physically.
For us to be well in heart, soul, and body is beyond the few things that this world can offer. When I look at some very rich people, I would not want the life that they have. Yet I look at others that have earthly wealth and love God, and they are truly blessed!
So today, do not look just for the wealth of this world; look for the wealth through Him. This will include money, but it will also include so much more! Beyond anything this world can offer, let your true blessing be to know Him, and to be intimately acquainted with your Heavenly Father. That is the best we can ever have!
Confession: The wealth of this world cannot compare to what I have in Christ. To know God intimately is the most valuable possession that I have, and today, I am going to get to know Him more.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora