Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 9-2-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 9-2-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Courageous

We were made to be courageous

We were made to lead the way

We could be the generation

That finally breaks the chains

We were warriors on the front lines

Standing, unafraid

But now we’re watchers on the sidelines

While our families slip away

Where are you, men of courage?

You were made for so much more

Let the pounding of our hearts cry

We will serve the Lord

CHORUS:

And we’re taking back the fight

And it starts with us tonight

The only way we’ll ever stand

Is on our knees with lifted hands

Make us courageous

Lord, make us courageous

This is our resolution

Our answer to the call

We will love our wives and children

We refuse to let them fall

We will reignite the passion

That we buried deep inside

May the watchers become warriors

Let the men of God arise

CHORUS:

Make us courageous

Lord, make us courageous

Seek justice

Love mercy

Walk humbly with your God

In the war of the mind

I will make my stand

In the battle of the heart

And the battle of the hand [x2]

Chorus:

Make us courageous

Lord, make us courageous

Lord, make us courageous

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s a light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free!

Refrain

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
Over us sin no more hath dominion—
For more than conquerors we are!

Refrain

His Word shall not fail you—He promised;
Believe Him, and all will be well:
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

Refrain

Moment by Moment

Dying with Jesus, by death reckoned mine;
Living with Jesus, a new life divine;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine,
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.

Refrain

Moment by moment I’m kept in His love;
Moment by moment I’ve life from above;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine;
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.

Never a trial that He is not there,
Never a burden that He doth not bear,
Never a sorrow that He doth not share,
Moment by moment, I’m under His care.

Refrain

Never a heartache, and never a groan,
Never a teardrop and never a moan;
Never a danger but there on the throne,
Moment by moment He thinks of His own.

Refrain

Never a weakness that He doth not feel,
Never a sickness that He cannot heal;
Moment by moment, in woe or in weal,
Jesus my Savior, abides with me still.

Refrain

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Revelation 2 and 3.

He That Overcometh
Dr. Diana Brevan

The promises of God are to those that overcome. He that overcometh shall inherit all things. He that fails to overcome shall suffer loss. To the entire period of the Church there are seven promises given to the overcomers. These are found in Rev. 2:7,11,17,26-28; Rev. 3:5,12,21.

He that overcometh the spirit that existed in the Ephesians period of the Church shall be given "to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God." To retain one's "first love" is the secret of life. The beloved apostle John had evidently reached that place. He was the most lovable of all the twelve. In his gospel and epistles there is more said about love than in all the books of the New Testament. And there is more said about eternal life in his gospel than in all other writings together. It was he of whom Jesus said, "If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?" John 21:22. By this the disciple understood that he was not to die. All other disciples met death by martyrdom, but John passed through all those things because he had evidently been "given to eat of the tree of life that was in the midst of the Paradise of God." By some it was said that he died in a ripe old age, while others report that he was translated; by some there is an old tradition circulated that John is yet alive somewhere on earth. However that may be, translated, or yet remaining, it is evident that he did not leave his "first love." God grant that we all retain our "first love" and eat of the tree of life.

To the overcomers of the spirit of the Smyrnuan age,-the spirit of persecution, tribulation, poverty and suffering, shall be given a "crown of life," and they "shall not be hurt of the second death." The "crown of life" is the gift of life eternal that shall be given to the martyrs in the resurrection. They that enter into life eternal shall escape the lake of fire (Matt. 25:41-46) which is the second death. (Rev. 20:14, 21:8.) Those who "suffer" here with Christ have promise of "reigning with him" (2 Tim. 2:12) and that reign is a "reign in life" (Rom. 5:17), therefore he that faileth not in the hours of suffering and tribulation, but overcometh, shall be given a crown of life, thereby being delivered from the "hurt of the second death." He that seeketh to save his life shall lose it; but he that loseth his life shall preserve it unto life eternal.

To overcome these things we must not shrink from hard trials and persecutions. He that endureth to the end shall be saved. Do not faint in these trying hours. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great fight of afflictions. Cast not away therefore your confidence which hath a great recompense of reward. * * *Now the just SHALL live by faith; but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. By God's grace we shall overcome!

The spirit in the church of Pergamos was that of instituting the doctrines of men, at the instigation of Satan who had succeeded in obtaining a "seat" in the church. Instead of the people being fed upon the true word of God they were made to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit spiritual fornication.

That spirit is abroad in the world today. But he that overcomes these things shall be given to eat of "hidden manna," and shall be given a white stone in which is a new Name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. That "hidden manna" is the "true bread from heaven," Jesus Christ. (John 6:41,48,49,50,51,58.) In Christ is "hidden" all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. The mystery of God is "hidden from the wise and prudent" but is revealed unto babes (Lu. 10:21,22.) To feast on the
revelation of Jesus Christ is truly "hidden manna" to our souls. The "white stone" is the same that Daniel saw "cut out without hands," but the name written in that stone was unknown in other ages to the sons of men, but in these last days the knowledge of these mysteries is coming forth. That new name is "Jesus," but no one knoweth it save he that receiveth it, and this is he that "overcometh." (See Mat. 11:14, but all did not receive it.) Though this revelation of Christ Jesus is offered to all, but all will not receive, hence, no man knoweth that this "New Name" is JESUS saving he that will receive it. To the rest it is veiled in mystery, but to him that overcometh shall all these things be made known. The doctrine of Balaam was the spirit of preaching in order to obtain riches and honor. Balaam was not so eager to speak the Words of God as he was to gain honor and promotion from Balak. (Num. 24:15-17.) Because of many failings to overcome that spirit of "honor seeking" they are not able to believe the revelations on
the Name of Jesus. (See John 5:44.)

The Thyatirian spirit is the increasing of the spirit of the preceding period. The woman Jezebel (Roman Catholicism) takes up the doctrines inaugurated by those of the Pergamos period, and for the love of riches and honor, has seduced the religious world to "eat things (traditions, not the Word, Matt. 4:4) sacrificed to idols (many gods), and to commit (spiritual) fornication" by worshipping other gods beside the only true and living God who is manifested in the Person of Jesus Christ. (Deut. 31:16; Rev. 17:1- 5.) The spirit of "that woman Jezebel" is to rule over nations. She has committed fornication (compromised) with the kings of the earth in order to seduce them to come under her ruler ship. Many, seeing the prestige that she is gaining with the nations of the earth, are being seduced to follow in her pernicious ways. But her agreement with the kings will not stand. (Rev. 17:12-18.) In one hour her destruction shall come, and she and her children (followers) shall be cast into a (hot) bed of Great Tribulation. (See Rev. 2:20-24; 18:1 to 19:2.) Her false rule shall come suddenly to an end. But to those that OVERCOME that spirit in these days shall be given "power over nations, and shall rule them with a rod of iron." For the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High. (Dan. 7:27) and they shall rule them with a rod of iron. Moreover He saith, "And I will give him the morning star." That morning star is the Star and Scepter of Jacob. (Num.24:17.) The Star of Jacob and Scepter of Israel is beyond a doubt, Jesus Christ our Savior, who distinctly declares, "I am the root and offspring of David and the bright and MORNING STAR." (Rev. 21:16.) Therefore, to him that overcometh shall be given the life, power, and authority that was manifested in Jesus Christ in the days of his flesh, or in the "morning" of the gospel dispensation. The truth of these things have come in the "evening" time, as it is written, "but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light."
The spirit of the Sardis period was the spirit of false conception. They had a name that they lived, but were dead. This spirit appeared at the time of the reformation. Many who followed Luther and the reformers held fast to what knowledge they had and refused to return to paganism, although they did not have the spirit of life in them. They stood on negative faith alone. Because of their firm stand God honored them, and exhorted them to hold fast to what they had received and heard, but to deepen their repentance. Even though they did not have the fullness of the Spirit yet because they walked in all the light that they had, He who had the seven Spirits (fullness) of God, declares "they shall walk with me in white," and counts them acceptable, saying, "for they are worthy."

Today we encounter the same spirit everywhere. Many are professing to have that which they have not, yet they endeavor to keep themselves pure and spotless before God. He that is able to overcome this Spirit shall be filled with the fullness of the Spirit, or "clothed in white raiment." (Compare these scriptures, Rev, 19:8; Jer. 23:6; 1 Cor. 1:30; Rom. 13:14; Gal. 3:27.) Those who died without the knowledge of God's Holy Spirit shall be "counted worthy," but those who now live and will walk in the light shall be "made worthy" by being "clothed in white raiment" (the Spirit).

The promises to the overcomers of the Church of Philadelphia are deep and wonderful. The prevalent spirit was that of brotherly love. It is the spirit of true holiness, both negative and positive; that is, within and without as well. Before such there is set an open door. The secrets of the Lord are with them that fear Him. No man can shut the door that God has opened to His Philadelphian saints. Their strength is small. They must rely on Jesus' Name alone, for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength. Their victory is through having faith in His WORD, therefore He says, "and hast kept the WORD of my patience, and hast not denied MY NAME." Thank God the "door is open" and there are many who have not denied His Name! Our enemies shall be put to shame. (Com. Isa. 66:5 and Rev. 3:8,9.)

Furthermore, He has promised to keep them who have kept his word, from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Waves of that hour of temptation have already swept over the face of the earth. Terrible plagues have tempted many to resort to the "arms of flesh" for deliverance, but all those who put their trust in the NAME OF JESUS have found his promise true. There are yet other plagues to follow, but the Name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and are safe. His coming is near at hand, for this time He says, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that (Name) fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Him that overcometh He will "make a pillar" in the temple of God. Peter, James, and John were "pillars" in the house of God. (Gal.2:9.) They kept the word of His patience, and denied not His Name. (Acts 4:8-20; 5:27-32.) The house of God today needs "pillars" in the midst of her. Whosoever overcometh the false teachings of them of the synagogue of Satan shall be made a firm support (pillar) in the temple of God. And "he shall go no more out," for he shall find in Christ all that he needs.

Moreover Jesus says, "I will write upon him My New NAME." What is his new Name? Before this can be determined it will first be necessary to find out his old name. In Chapter 1:8 He declares that He is the LORD which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY. Further on he declares "I am the First and the Last." The Almighty is the name of the God of Abraham. Ex. 3:13-16; 6:2,3. That Jesus is the God of Abraham is proven by the following passage: John 8:56-58. If the one in the midst of the candlesticks was Jehovah, the Almighty, the Lord of Host, the Holy One of Israel, the Redeemer, the First and the Last (See Isa. 43:3; 44:6), then His "New Name" is JESUS, the greatest name in heaven or in the earth!

"The name of my God." By this he does not mean that he is going to write upon the overcomer three names. The Name of God is revealed to the overcomer only. Even now while I write these lines the Spirit says all who read these words will not understand. There is but one God. The God that Jesus worshipped in the days of his flesh as (a son) is the same God that we worship since we have become "sons of God." This God and our God is one and the same. (John 2O:l7.) To the world this is a great mystery (1 Tim. 3:16), but to him that overcometh is this mystery revealed. In Rev. 21:6 Jesus says, "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I WILL BE HIS GOD, and he shall be MY son." Now that he has made known to us our God, we know his God also. (John l4:7-9.) The name of our God is JESUS, and his GOD and our GOD is the same. This is only for them that overcome.

"The name of the City of my God" is the name of the New Jerusalem which cometh down from God out of heaven. By turning to Rev. 21:9,19 we find that the New Jerusalem is the Bride, the Lamb's wife. That the Lamb is Jesus our heavenly Bridegroom no one will deny. The Lamb's wife must evidently bear the name of her husband. Her Maker is her husband (Isa. 4:5) and JESUS is his name. In all things he must have pre-eminence. The name of our God, the name of the City of our God, and His New Name is JESUS!

To the overcomers of the spirit of the Laodicean Period of the Church is given the privilege of sitting with Christ in His throne. The lukewarm spirit of this church is identical with the present spirit prevalent throughout the religious world. The nominal Christian professes to be neither "saint, nor sinner". Neither hot, nor cold. They are not condemned, no matter what they do. God has "spued them out of his mouth". They claim to be "rich, and increased with goods", but knoweth not that they are wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked". To overcome his spirit, one must buy gold (faith) tried in the fire, (1 Pet. 1:7); white raiment (Rev. 19:8), and be anointed with eyesalve (Acts 10:38) so that they might see. The faith of the Son of God, the raiment of righteousness, and the anointing of the eyes of our understanding are things greatly needed in order to overcome this lukewarm, sickening, adulterous age. The Lord will come in and sup with such and grant them to sit with him in his throng. And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. See Rev. 3:14-22.
Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI.

Now we will observe the Lord’s Supper:
What Is The Holy Communion?

The Holy Communion, known also as the Lord’s Supper, represents the greatest expression of God’s love for His people.

Two items are used in the Holy Communion—the bread which represents Jesus’ body that was scourged and broken before and during His crucifixion, and the cup which represents His shed blood.

When Jesus walked on earth, He was vibrant, and His body was full of life and health. He was never sick. But before Jesus went to the cross, He was badly scourged by the Roman soldiers, and His body was torn as He hung on the cross.

At the cross, God also took all our sicknesses and diseases and put them on Jesus’ originally perfect and healthy body, so that we can walk in divine health. That is why the Bible says by His stripes, we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).

In Luke 22:20, Jesus tells us that the cup is the “new covenant in My blood”, and the apostle Paul tells us that the blood of Jesus brings forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14, Ephesians 1:7).

Why Do Believers Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Besides being born again in Christ, a healthy body and mind are the greatest blessings anyone can have. And the Holy Communion is God’s ordained channel of healing and wholeness.

On the night that He was betrayed, Jesus ate His last supper with His disciples. And knowing what He would accomplish through His sacrifice, He instituted the Holy Communion (Luke 22:19–20, 1 Corinthians 11:24–25).

His loving instruction is that we are to remember Him as we partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus wanted us conscious of how His body was broken for our wholeness, and His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. And whenever we partake in this consciousness, we “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (1 Corinthians 11:26).

Today, when we partake of the bread, we are declaring that Jesus’ health and divine life flows in our mortal bodies. And when we partake of the cup, we are declaring that we are forgiven and have been made righteous. Jesus’ blood gives us right standing before God, and we can go boldly into God’s presence (Hebrews 4:16). When we pray, we can be sure that God hears us!

How Do I Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Before you partake, remember that the Holy Communion is not a ritual to be observed, but a blessing to be received.

Because it is not a ritual, there is no prescribed bread or special drink required. In the Last Supper, Jesus used whatever He had at the table—bread commonly eaten at supper, and whatever they were drinking. To partake, first, hold the bread in your hand and say:

Thank You, Father, for the gift of Your Son. By the stripes that fell on His back, my body is healed from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Every cell, every organ, every function of my body is healed, restored, and renewed. In Jesus’ name, I believe and I receive. [Eat the bread.]

Next, take the cup in your hand and say:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your precious blood. Your sin-free, disease-free, poverty-free life is in Your blood. And Your shed blood has removed every sin from my life. Through Your blood, I am forgiven of all my sins—past, present and future—and made completely righteous. Today, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which is preservation, healing, wholeness and provision. Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me. Amen. [Drink the wine.] Come Join Dr. Diana Brevan, Staff, and all Prayer Warriors World Wide, and all who are new all who are present and all who have been apart. In Prayer and join us as we all Celebrate Your Celebration of Praises together as you receive the Lords Answers to Your Prayers as we celebrate with You. God Bless You Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray wi

Re: Sunday Morning Service 9-2-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora