Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr. Diana Brevan 9-2-18

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 9-2-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

Prayer for Asthmatics

Dear Heavenly Father,
We thank you for the blessings of family. There are many who is suffering from asthma. I ask that you restore Their breathing to full capacity and in the name of Jesus take this child’s pain and discomfort and send it away.
Lord, as your power completely restores All who are facing this battle, may this be a great testimony to the wonderous powers of you. May We never forget the God that heals and restores all wounds and may these small miracles never be forgotten, but repeated as a family tradition of healing in the Father’s name. In Jesus’ precious name, all for the glory of your name, Amen.”

Prayer for the healing of Hyperthyroidism
Dear Heavenly Father,

I praise the fact that I am made in your image. Help me to focus on this when I am not feeling well in my body.

Lord, my thyroid is not functioning the way you designed a healthy thyroid to function. I know that this is not your doing, but the enemy who seeks to destroy me is attacking my thyroid. I am experiencing the symptoms of hyperthyroidism.

Lord, restore my heart. Help it to beat at a healthy rate. I commit to doing the proper exercises that will strengthen my heart muscle.

In the name of Jesus I speak to my thyroid gland. You will not be enlarged you will be the proper size that God designed for you to be.

I bind the spirit of tremors that are currently manifesting in my fingers. Be still.

I speak to my sweat glands—you will not over produce. Lord, restore my body temperature to where it should be.

In the name of Jesus I command my bowels to relax and relieve themselves in a timely comfortable fashion. The frequency of my movements will return to normal.

Lord, help me to gain the healthy weight I need to regulate my hormones. Return the hair that has been lost. Rejuvenate my hair follicles to produce an abundance of healthy hair, give me double for my trouble!

In the name of Jesus I bind the spirits of nervousness, irritability and infertility. Your assignment against my body is null and void from this day forward.
Lord, I praise your name for my healing. I will continue to use wisdom in monitoring the health of my thyroid. I will commit to keeping my doctor’s appointments and to obeying sound diet and exercise advice. As we are Lead by The Prescriptions of the Living Word of God Before It. In Jesus’ name, I will give you all the glory for my healing, Amen.”

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora