Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 9-12-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 9-12-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship: America The Beautiful

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife.
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for halcyon skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the enameled plain!
America! America!
Till souls wax fair as earth and air
And music-hearted sea!

O beautiful for pilgrims feet,
Whose stem impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
Till paths be wrought through
wilds of thought
By pilgrim foot and knee!

O beautiful for glory-tale
Of liberating strife
When once and twice,
for man's avail
Men lavished precious life!
America! America!
Till selfish gain no longer stain
The banner of the free!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
Till nobler men keep once again
Thy whiter jubilee!

The Star Spangled Banner
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner: O, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
O, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand,
Between their lov'd homes and the war's desolation;
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us as a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

God Bless America
"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. "

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

This Land is Your Land

Chorus:
This land is your land, this land is my land
From California, to the New York Island
From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters
This land was made for you and me
As I was walking a ribbon of highway
I saw above me an endless skyway
I saw below me a golden valley
Chorus
I've roamed and rambled and I've followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
And all around me a voice was sounding
Chorus
The sun comes shining as I was strolling
The wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling
The fog was lifting a voice come chanting
Chorus
As I was walkin' - I saw a sign there
And that sign said - no tress passin'
But on the other side .... it didn't say nothin!
Now that side was made for you and me!
Chorus
In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple
Near the relief office - I see my people
And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'
If this land's still made for you and me.
Chorus (2x)

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to

Strength In The Struggle
Dr.Diana Brevan

Genesis 32:24-32
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. 31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh. 32 Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob’s thigh in the sinew that shrank.

The Bible tells us in Genesis 28 that Jacob was a man of promise.

An anointed vessel, one of whom God said: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; 14And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. 15And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Jacob was an anointed, commissioned man of God, in spite of his shortcomings, and failures, God still had a purpose for his life!

But, the fact that Jacob was promised blessing and direction, didn’t automatically guarantee his success, he never laid hold of the promise of God until after he endured a struggle that lasted all night long, and left him broken!

What I want to preach to this congregation today is this: God gives us promises, but it’s up to us to lay hold of them and claim them. And often, the strength to possess the promise is found in the struggle!

The promise of the Holy Ghost was given to the disciples in Luke 24:47-49
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And ye are witnesses of these things. 49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

The Lord gave a promise, and then immediately followed up that promise with a command to tarry, to wait, to endure, to seek after, to take hold of that promise, and to the 380 that walked away, even though they were given the same promise, never possessed it because they never endured the struggle!

I just want to start off this message with a strong word from the Lord for somebody:

THE STRUGGLE IS NOT TO DESTROY YOU, BUT IT’S TO HELP YOU GAIN STRENGTH TO POSSESS THE PROMISES GOD’S ALREADY GIVEN YOU!

God has brought us to a place of divine anointing, and divine change, and divine empowerment, and in order for us to receive into our lives the fulfillment of the promises of God we must first endure the struggle that lasts all night long, and leaves us broken, and weary, and sore – BUT WHEN WE COME OUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE NIGHT!

WHEN THE WEEPING OF THE NIGHT GIVES WAY TO THE JOY OF THE MORNING,

WE’LL FIND THAT WE HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOREVERMORE, THAT WE HAVE BEEN ENDUED WITH POWER FROM ON HIGH!

BUT, FIRST THE STRUGGLE!

DON’T CURSE THE STRUGGLE, THERE’S STRENGTH IN THE STRUGGLE!
DON’T CURSE THE PERSECUTION, THERE’S POWER IN THE PERSECUTION!

I.) JACOB WAS A SON BORN OF PROMISE.

From the time he was in his mother’s womb, the promise of God rested on Jacob.

He was the second born of twins, but the Lord had already spoken to say, “One day the elder will serve the younger.”

• Jacob was a man born with a rich heritage.

• The grandson of the man that God called friend.

• The grandson of the man that God designated to be the father of the faithful.

The third generation of a man who had left his country, his family, started again from scratch, just to pursue a country whose builder and maker is God.

• A man who was talented, suave, a smooth operator.

• But, also a man who had no need of God.

Jacob means “supplanter, or deceiver”.

He was a man who was used to having whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it.

• He was not accustomed to working like his father Isaac. He never had to re-dig any wells that had been stopped up.

• He was not accustomed to sacrifice like his grandfather Abraham.

When he wanted his brother’s birthright, he simply waited until the time was right, offered a price that enticed Esau, and bingo! The birthright was his!

When he realized that the birthright was no good without his father’s blessing, he simply disguised himself with animal skins, rubbed the scent of the woods on himself, made his voice gruff and went into Isaac, who was blind.

When all was said and done, he walked out with the blessing that rightfully belonged to Esau.

Even though it was prophesied of God, Jacob got his desire by his own hand, and own ability.

When Esau swore to kill him, Jacob ran to Uncle Laban’s house, where he began to prosper, and everything he touched turned to gold.

When Laban tricked him into marrying Leah before Rachel, even tho he’d already labored for 7 years to marry Rachel, Jacob just laughed and said, “Okay, uncle, you got me that time, but no problem, I’ve got a solution, I’ll just work 7 more years.”

During his time with Laban, the Bible says in Genesis 30:43
43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.

Through his own hands, Jacob amassed material wealth, was comfortable with his substance, and according to the standards of the world was on top of it all.

A man who may have felt, although he probably never voiced it, much like the Laodiceans would feel thousands of years later, “I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing.”

I don’t need to lay hold of the promise of God, I’m doing pretty good on my own!

Until the day……………………………..Esau boxed him in. Had a band of men coming to kill and destroy.

And now, God says to Jacob, “I’ve let you do your own thing for a while now. I’ve let you acquire material gain, I’ve let you build a personal fortune, I’ve let you work things out on your own.
But, I’ve got a greater purpose for you than you’ve ever imagined, and you’re not quite equipped to handle that purpose just yet!

And, so God allows a situation to befall Jacob that drives him to his knees, and he begins to call out on God from the depths of his soul!

And when he began to pray, he cried out, “Oh God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac………..”

• He said, “I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve never even cultivated a relationship of my own with you, God!

• I dreamed about you at Bethel, and when I woke up, I realized you had been there and I didn’t know it.

• But, I never needed you before!

• I’ve always been able to work things out on my own, but now I’m at a dead end!

Jacob, for the first time in his life, said “God, I don’t know what to do! I can’t work my way out of this one! I can’t talk my way out of this one!”

• My House of cards is tumbling down
• I’ve Reached into my bag of tricks and found it was empty
• Looked into my library of resources and found there was no book to help me deal with this subject
• I Went to the well and found it dry

And so here I am at Peniel, which means: “facing God”

Jacob said, “God I’ve run smack into a brick wall here, and I have no choice but to turn to you!

• I’m not running from you anymore, I’m facing you now!

• I need an answer from heaven!

• I’ve never really needed you before, but, now I’m laying hold of the promise of deliverance!

And, God sent an angel to wrestle with Jacob until the breaking of the dawn.

• “Yes, I promised deliverance, but you’re gonna have to fight for it!
• I promised protection, but you’re gonna have to struggle for it!
• But, if you’ll endure the struggle, you will be a changed man!

The struggle is significant, because the struggle produces power in my life that I’ve never known before!

II.) LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THIS MORNING THE BEFORE AND AFTER OF JACOB.

1.) Before the struggle, Jacob relied on his own strength.

He went in to the struggle strong and complete within himself, but during the struggle God smote Jacob’s thigh…………..this is significant, because God said “If I’m to be strong in you, your strength has to shrink!”

• I must decrease, so He can increase.
• His strength is made perfect in weakness.

After the struggle, his strength was diminished, but God’s was increased!

2.) Before the struggle, Jacob went into this encounter a deceiver, supplanter

In the struggle, his name was changed to Israel, because God said: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Oh my! The power in the struggle!

When I stop relying on the arm of flesh, and put my total trust in God, I gain power!

It’s the struggle that produces the strength I need to overcome and prevail!

After the struggle, his name was Israel, which means power!

Strength is never born in comfort, strength is born in struggle!

And when we pray for God to strengthen us, we must realize the strength is going to come thru a face to face encounter with Almighty God, during which we’ll probably be smitten!

• A fight during which He’s going to take away some of the strength that we’ve developed!

• God might take away some of the things that we’ve relied on for so long, and leave us crippled, hobbling, leaning and listing!

But, when we come through the struggle, we’re going to have something much more awesome than an uncrippled leg, we’re going to have a new name!

We're going to have power we never had before!

We're going to have a confidence and trust in God like we’ve never had!

And, best of all, we’re going to see God face to face!

We’ll be able to say as Job did, “I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear, but now mine eye seeth Thee!”

3.) Before the struggle, Jacob slept through and entire night when God was all around him desiring to have fellowship with him.

But, during the struggle, Jacob said, “I’ll stay up all night if this is what it takes! I’m not going to let you go, God, until you bless me!

4.) Before the struggle, Jacob had no relationship with God, he prayed to the God of Isaac and Abraham.

But, after the struggle, we find in Genesis 33:20 And he erected there an altar, and called it Elelohe-Israel, Which literally means “To the God of Israel!”

In the struggle Jacob found his own God!

III.) I CAN THANK GOD FOR THE STRUGGLE, FOR IT’S THE STRUGGLE THAT BRINGS MY STRENGTH.

Jesus in wilderness!

Jesus was God manifest in the flesh.

He came and one of His claims was, “All power in heaven and earth is given unto me.”

He came to tell us that one day He would give us power over all the power of the enemy and nothing should by any means hurt us.

But, let me show you something.

Immediately after His baptism, when the spirit of God spoke from the heavens and said “This is my beloved Son in whom I’m well pleased.”

And, immediately the Bible says, “He was led of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.”

Now, when He went into the wilderness He went in full of the Holy Ghost, but when He came out, He came out in the power of the Holy Ghost!

The wilderness, the battle with the devil, is what empowered Jesus Christ to fulfill the promise of power!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora