Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 9-16-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 9-16-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

The Distance
I stood at a canyon
A great divide
Sin left me stranded
With You on the other side
I thought I was hopeless
But in my heart
I heard a still small voice
That was callin’ my name
And all the miles between
Started melting away

Oh, it’s amazing
Your love is erasing
The distance
And You won’t stop, You won’t stop
Even in my weakest moment
I can feel You closin’ the distance
Closin’ the distance

You are relentless
You’ve always been
Pursuer of my heart
Over and over again

Oh, I hear the still small voice
And it’s calling my name
I feel the miles between us
Melting away
And suddenly I can see
I was never alone
You’ve been reaching for me

Oh, it’s amazing
Your love is erasing
The distance

Nothing can separate us
No one can stand between
From beginning to the end
Your love is enough, enough
Nothing can separate us
No one can separate us

Oh, it’s so amazing
How Your love is closin’ the distance
Closin’ the distance
Closin’ the distance
Closin’ the distance
Closin’ the distance

Praying for You
I wonder if you think of me like I think of you
Do you long for my touch
I’ll honor you with purity,
so you can have all of me
Am I saying too much?

For now I’m waiting, anticipating
Baby, I know that you’ll be
The one that’s strong when I am weak
I’ll love you through the good and the bad
For rich or for poor
May not have much but this I’m sure
‘Til my dream comes true
I’ll be praying for you, praying for you

I wonder what’s in store for me
Who you’re gonna be
Have you ever passed me by
And I know that you are working hard
For our picket fence and yard
Maybe a little girl and boy

But for now, I’m waiting, oh anticipating
Baby, I know that you’ll be

The one that’s strong when I am weak
I’ll love you through the good and the bad
For rich or for poor
‘Til my dream comes true
I’ll be praying for you, praying for you

That you will fear the Lord
I’ll pray we’ll be on one accord
That God will bless everything we do
I pray that He will shield your heart
That we will not be torn apart
And side by side in Jesus’ name we’ll stand
But for now we’re waiting, anticipating

For rich or for poor
‘Til my dream comes true
I’ll be praying for you
Everyday I’m praying for you

Soul on Fire

God, I'm running for Your heart
I'm running for Your heart
Till I am a soul on fire
Lord, I'm longing for Your ways
I'm waiting for the day
When I am a soul on fire
Till I am a soul on fire

Till I am a soul on fire
I'm waiting for the day
When I am a soul on fire
Till I am a soul on fire

Lord, restore the joy I had
I have wandered, bring me back
In this darkness, lead me through
Until all I see is You

Till I am a soul on fire
I'm waiting for the day
When I am a soul on fire
Till I am a soul on fire

Lord, let me burn for You again
Let me return to You again
And Lord, let me burn for You again
And let me return to You again

Till I am a soul on fire
I'm waiting for the day
When I am a soul on fire

God, I'm running for Your heart (I'm running)
I'm running for Your heart (I wanna be, I wanna be)
Till I am a soul on fire
I wanna be
Till I am a soul on fire
Till I am a soul on fire

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to Psalms 37:24.

Thank God For My Scars
Dr. Diana Brevan
Scars are a reminder of something, and most of the time a scar reminds of something unpleasant. Scars are not unusual because there are many people who have scars all over their body. And for every scar they have it indicates that something bad happened. Most of the scars we receive are from something bad. When you receive a particular scar or mark on your body it is there for a reason. I often thought God could have made the flesh so that it would not scar when it is torn. For example the tongue has a certain type of tissue that does not scar when it is torn. In fact, the tongue does not have scar tissue.
I don’t care how many times you may bite your tongue and hurt yourself, God has fixed it so that the tongue can virtually repair itself, and when it does—it leaves no scar. However, the only scar that the tongue could possibly leave is when you use tongue to speak against your brother or your sister—it doesn’t leave a physical scar, but it still leaves a scar. Almost every one of us have some sort of physical scar on our bodies from sports wounds, surgical cuts, war wounds, or accidents, but what about the emotional scars?
All scars are not physical; it’s easy to see physical scars and wounds. You can see if they are old or new, or whether the wounds need to be stitched by a doctor or whether the use of a Band-Aid would be enough. But emotional wounds and scars are not as easy to detect. Some emotional scars and wounds are in desperate need of treatment but have been ignored for years. Ignoring these types of scars and wounds may result in serious psychological damage. It is important to not only recognize when you have emotional wounds but also know what is needed to heal the hurt. Many of us hold on to situations, circumstances, thoughts, mindsets, and trauma long after it has become obvious we are being still being damaged long after the event has occurred. All because scars are like that, they are reminders of something unpleasant, they are reminders of hurt and pain, and they are reminders of our trials and tribulations. And sometimes they are even reminders of some sin in our lives.
1. SCARS REMIND US THAT SIN IS PAINFUL
Ask any doctor, and he or she will tell you that a scar does not always appear at the very moment of the event that caused the scar. Sometimes it takes a while for the scar to make its appearance. When it comes to sin, it does not always scar at the time of the sin, sometimes it does but not always. In fact, some people bear physical scars—scars that you can see that were a direct result of a sin. Like the gang member who loved to show off his bullet wounds and the cuts from a knife fight, because to his way of thinking, it was documented proof that he is sure enough a gangster worthy of membership in somebody’s gang.
Physically there are ways to cover up or hide our scars, you can apply concealing make-up for example, and there are various makeups available on the market that can temporarily hide a scar. There is even a product on the market that promises to rid you of both old and new scars. If you’re really serious, there is cosmetic surgery that offers a more permanent solution. However, sin always leaves a scar in our lives – and all our sins are known unto God - and sometimes may become known to many others. The scars of sin remain for life and the only way to prevent the scars is to prevent the sin. There is no makeup available nor is there any cosmetic surgery—when it comes to scars of sin, Jesus Christ is your only answer, “He that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but whoso confesses and forsakes it shall have mercy - but consequences remain.” In other words, He is merciful but He will also leave you a reminder of your sin.
Scars, physical scars on the outside are one thing, but the scars—both emotional and spiritual on the inside are something else. In fact, the inward scars are much more serious. These inward scars usually do not come until much later in life, the inward scars may not affect us but can affect those we love and gives us more reason to seek God’s help. There are some things we would love to forget but scars will be there forever, serving as a constant reminder. As painful as they may these inwardly and outwardly actually do serve a very important purpose.

2. SCARS REMIND US NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN
Scars remind us not to make the same mistake again; you’ve heard it said that we learn by our mistakes. In other words, it’s so bad to make a mistake as long as we don’t them over and over again. And God use our failures to make us stronger, Theodore Roosevelt said, "The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything." Edison spent more than $100,000 to obtain 6000 different fiber specimens, and only three of them proved satisfactory. Each failure brought him that much closer to the solution to his problem. His friend Henry Ford was right when he said that failure was the "opportunity to begin again, more intelligently."
For sure, the mistakes that we make in life are like scars—they are reminders to not tread down that particular road again. We should never keep looking our scars, physically, emotionally, or spiritually as something ugly and unsightly and decide that it is too late, because the Psalmist said in Psalm 37: 24, “Though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.” We need to let our scars remind us that the mistakes we make are worth learning from. Yes, the Lord will leave us reminders of the way and manner we received our scars. And yes, at times these are physical, actual places where the skin was torn. He even allows us to observe the healing process by letting the scar tissue to form.
Think about it, He didn’t have to it this way, He could have made it such that once the skin is torn it never heals and automatically become infected. Any good medical doctor will tell you that infected wound is serious, any break in the skin let’s in dangerous bacteria and infectious organisms set in. But God gives us a physical healing process that we can even see for ourselves. And He also gives us an emotional and spiritual healing process, to assist us with the scars of life. I know that the scars of life are difficult to deal with, though we try to move on, sometimes those same scars seem hinder us in trusting and loving ourselves and even worst, trusting in God. We tense up and become fearful of allowing ourselves to love and to be loved again. But, sometimes those scars help us for they remind us to stop and think about what we are doing, to not make the same mistake again. But if view it in the way Paul here in the text viewed it we will come, to the conclusion that God will not ask to look over your resume, He will not ask you what kind of experience do you have? He will not ask you about the church attend and who is the pastor or how popular he is? He will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas, but He will look for your scars.
3. SCARS REMIND US OF OUR PURPOSE
Here is how I believe Paul viewed his scars, he knew that Christ suffered for him; therefore, Paul was willing to suffer for Christ. And suffer he did! He bore as much as any man or woman had to bear for Christ. In 2 Corinthians 11: 24 – 25, we read, “Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;” can you even imagine how ugly the scars on Paul’s must have looked after all this?
However, despite the physical appearance these scars served a purpose. His scars preached a power sermon, his scars told a story that no one could deny. His scars represented the fact that all things work for the good to those who love the Lord, isn’t it amazing that only God would choose to turn the ugly marks of our trials and tribulations into a badge of honor? There may be a trial in your life today, and you just don’t understand why the fire and the flame? Remember Job? He didn’t understand either, and he lost more than any man or woman will ever lose—but his endurance despite the wrong counsel of Sister Job, and despite the ill advise passed out by his so-called friends.
Despite of the devil releasing his hounds to buffet and batter Job at every turn—Job endured. The scars on Paul’s body were branding marks of Christ. Just like cattle, there was a time that slaves were branded on their flesh in order to show ownership. Their bodies bore scars to identify just who their master was, and so here is the point: Paul had subjected his body so much and suffered so much persecution in the name of Jesus Christ until his body was scarred up by the opposition and yet he still stood and proclaimed to the grace and mercy of the Lord. Along the way, there were people who challenged Paul’s credentials. Mind you, there are people today who will try and do the very same thing you. I ran into a sister one day who I had not seen for a couple of years, and instead of saying hello, her first question to me was, “Are you still preaching?” And my response to her was, “Are people still sinning?” She didn’t answer; she just looked at me for moment and went on her way. However, although I am not sensitive, I believe she was trying to say that after receiving my scars I should have given up by now.
But since God has never given up on me, I will sure enough not give up on Him. The sister kind of reminded me of Job’s wife, who suggested that Job should simply “curse God and die”—and my response is the very same to her, “You speak as one of the foolish women speaks. What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?” The minute I received my very first scar should I have taken my ball and just go home? No! I know there are people out there who want you to just shut up. They wanted Jeremiah to shut up and be still, but Jeremiah said that he did place the thought into consideration but concluded that he couldn’t do that because the Word of God was like fire all shut up in his bones! He couldn’t help but speak for God.
This is symbolic of those who bear the scars of Jesus Christ, we have the “can’t help its”—no matter what Satan tries to throw our way, God has been so good we just can’t help it and we are willing to bear the scars. Just like the gang member I told you about earlier, we don’t mind displaying our scars like a badge of honor. Why? Because they are a badge of honor! Our scars are documented proof that we are indeed worthy of being called a child of God.
Go ahead, just look at the lines and marks of your journey. The common wisdom calls them ugly reminders. In the light of God’s purpose they are beautiful trophies. God has a purpose and plan for your scars, and you. The Bible says that God knits us together in our mother’s wombs. That means that God made my heart with holes in it. It also means that God chose for me to be born in a time when medical technology had developed and in a place where it was available to fix my heart. He decided I would be born to parents who would fix me, not abandon me to die from my condition. You see I have scars to remind me everyday of just how much God loves me. Do you have scars? Do you have emotional or psychological scars because of a circumstance or situation? Jesus had some scars, when Jesus rose from the grave Thomas needed proof. He needed to see the scars in Jesus hands and side. These scars became part of the fabric of evidence to prove that the Resurrection was not a rumor or a figment of his imagination brought about by grief and denial. The Resurrection was real. To Thomas, that is what the scars of Jesus meant -- the Resurrection is real, and because the Resurrection was real it was documented proof that when we suffer with Him we have victory through Him. If you have any scars, Praise God! Because He’s given you a means to show the world how He takes care of us and heals us through any means He chooses. Yes, we may have been hurt at one time; people may have criticized us and spoken evil about us—even people who belong to our church family. Through the years we have developed scars because of it, and yes, some scars are the result of sinful choices we’ve made. But remember, when God forgives sin, he forgives it all. And the scars that remain are not to remind us of our failures, but of God’s victory over sin, of His grace and mercy toward us, and of His provision in our lives.
And remember this too; God doesn’t give us scars to remind us that we have been hurt. God gives us scars to remind us that we have been healed, we’ve been delivered; and we’ve been set free! Although Paul endured attacks upon his ministry, he reminded those involved (the Galatians church) his scars showed that belonged to Jesus. Thank God for scars! They may look ugly to some, but to me they are so, so, beautiful. Amen.
My Name Is Senior Pastora Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora