Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 9-23-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 9-23-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Perfect Love

Love that is undefeated
Love that never fails, no...
Love that called my name
Love that called my name
Brought me out of darkness
Into Your Light, Jesus (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah)
Oh, I'm so thankful, so thankful God
You amaze me, You amaze me, You're amazing God
You amaze me, You amaze me Jesus (Oh Yeah, Yeah, Yeah)
How Great is Your Love
How Great is Your Love
How Great the Father's Love
Oh Jesus! Would You pour out Your Love in this place right now
Pour out Your Love in this room right now
Oh, would You come, would You come
Walk into this room (Yeah, Yeah, Yes)
Would You come and walk into this room, Jesus
You are Love, You are Love, You are Light, You are Light, Jesus
You are Hope, You are Hope, Jesus
You are healing
You are healing
You are healing

You're all that I need (Yeah)
Come on sing out the Spirit
(...)
Oh, Come on and pour out Your Love, God
Pour out Your Love, Your Love, Your Love, Your Love (Yeah)
(...)
Perfect Love, perfect Love, perfect Love, It's perfect Love, it's perfect Love
Breaks down walls
Casts out fear
It's perfect Love, unconditional, freely given
Yes
Perfect Love
His name is Jesus
His name is Jesus
Love, Love, Love
His name is Jesus
Love, Love, His name is Jesus
Yeah
HIS name is JESUS

10,000 Reasons
Bless the Lord oh my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousands reasons for my heart to find

O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing
Your praise unending

Ten thousands years and then forever more

O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing
Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousands reasons for my heart to find

O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
Count Your Blessings

When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Refrain

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

Refrain

When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

Refrain

So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.

Refrain

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to 2 Chronicles 7:14-15.

We Need To Pray - Part One by Dr. Diana Brevan

2 Chronicles 7:14-15

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

I feel led by the Holy Ghost to begin a new series about prayer and fasting. I have been feeling this for weeks now...but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't me...I wanted to make sure that it was God.

I have taught on these topics before, but this is different. There is an urgent need in this assembly for prayer.

There always has been, and always will be a need...but right now there is a special and immediate need to get a hold of God like we never have before.

There are things happening in the Spirit realm that we cannot see and we cannot understand because we haven't been on our knees long enough. We are fighting in the flesh..and God is saying no...this is a spiritual fight!

It is not by might, it is not by power, but by My Spirit saith the Lord!

There are some of you who find yourselves in situations where you don't know what to do...God just wants you back on your knees, getting closer to Him than you have ever been so He can use you in ways that you have never been used before.

I serve notice on you tonight that God is calling this church back to apostolic prayer and fasting. It is not just your pastor calling you...but it is God!

• We are in the last days, God is calling His church home, and there are some here tonight that are not ready....we need to pray!

• There are those of you who are facing things right now that will determine your eternity...we need to pray!

• There are families and relationships in our church that are being attackedright now...we need to pray!

• Our young people and our children are facing things that I never had to face as a child...we need to pray!

• Our evangelism efforts are making inroads into this community like never before, but the enemy is fighting like never before...we need to pray!

• The spirit of the world and this generation is creeping into the church unawares...we need to pray!

• We have many that need a breakthrough of the Holy Ghost in their lives...we need to pray!

It is not only our needs that we need to pray about, but...

• God just wants to know that you care about Him...we need to pray.

• God just wants to know that you are with Him...we need to pray.

• God just wants to know that you are thankful...we need to pray.

• God just wants to hear your voice more often...we need to pray.

Somebody ought to be backing me up on this!

The church needs to pray like they have never prayed before!

Clap your hands if you believe that tonight.

There are too many of us who are eating of the tree of life on Sunday, but eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil on Monday and Tuesday, and every other day of the week.

It has been said, that prayer is not preparation for the battle...but prayer is the battle.

Any soldier in battle knows that the battle comes all hours of the day and all daysof the week.

• God is calling a church that is battle proven!

• God is calling a church that is battle tested!

• The kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

A church that only fights on Sundays will not be a part of Gods church!

We fight this fight by praying seven days a week and twenty four hours a day!

I want to talk about this for a little while tonight...this is pretty basic, but we need to hear it...

• There are some who are confused about how often we need to pray.
• There are those who feel once a day is enough.
• There are some who like to pray many times a day.

What does the bible say about this...the first scripture that comes to mind is found in...

1 Thessalonians 5:17

17 Pray without ceasing.

Paul said to pray without ceasing!

I can remember my mother telling me that...pray without ceasing.

That doesn't mean that all you ever do is pray...but your prays are ongoing all the time.

Your prayers are continually on your mind, in your heart, and being offered to God.

Jesus said...

Luke 21:36

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

How is it possible to pray always?

In some of the religions of the world and even in Christianity there is what is called the daily office.

This refers to the time of prayer each day.

• Some teach that the daily office is seven times a day.
o At six, nine, twelve, three, six, nine, and twelve.
• The Muslims pray five times each and every day!
o Dawn
o Noon
o Afternoon
o Sunset
o Nightfall
• When I was in Jerusalem...the call to prayer was heard all over the city....fivetimes each and every day.
• These people set aside these times wherever they might happen to be and pray...it is their custom and their lifestyle!

Are we called to pray seven times a day, or five times a day?

Some of you are looking at me like...Pastor is not going to ask me to pray five or seven times a day is he?

No I am not going to ask you to pray that often, but I am going to ask you to pray more than that.

Our prayer is...

• Our communication with God.
• Our relationship with God.
• Our connection with God.

Let me ask you this way...How many times a day do you talk to your spouse?

Quite a few isn't it....probably a lot more than five or seven...or at least it should be.

When I get up in the morning, I talk to my wife for a few minutes, then kiss her, say goodbye and I'm on my way for the day. But if that is all I say to her for the entire day...I am in deep trouble.

• I had better call her during my lunch hour!

• When I get home from work, I better have something to say, I better spend some time with her...and it ought to be some good conversation.

• I better answer her when she calls.

• I ought to be there when she has a need.

Otherwise the questions will start coming...

• "Why are you not talking to me today?"
• "What's wrong?"
• "Are you mad at me?"
• "What did I do to upset you?"
• "Don't you know we have things to talk about?"

...and if I still don't respond...then she is going to call me a jerk!

How many know what I am talking about?

There are severe consequences that occur when we don't communicate with our spouses!

The bible says that we are the bride of Christ...and when we get up in the morning and pray our three minute prayer and then we are done for the day...how do you think that makes Jesus feel?

o Probably about the same way it makes your spouse feel.
o Probably the same way it makes you feel when you get the silent treatment.

Now I am not finished with this analogy...that was only one day.

• Imagine if that was Monday.
• On Tuesday you do the same thing...talk to your wife for a few minutes, say goodbye, and then you are done...no more conversation for the rest of the day...maybe a few words good night, but the rest of the day you don't talk to her.
o In fact a few times she calls you to find out what is wrong, but you don't answer.
o She text's you to tell you she loves you, but you don't respond.

• You come home, and she is waiting at the door for you to find out what happened, and you say, "I don't want to talk about it right now."

• Then you go to bed, get up in the morning say your goodbyes, and your wife is saying we need to talk...but you say, we'll talk later.

• And you set yourself up for another day of silence.
o More calls and texts you ignore.
o When you get home you find a word from her on your desk but you don't read it.

Is anyone getting the picture, we are only three days into this scene from Sunday when everything was fine! And now your spouse is fixing to leave you and you can't figure out why!

My point tonight is that we would never do anything like that to our spouse, unless we wanted a divorce!

We wouldn't even let it go for one day much less three...why that would be insane!

• Yet many of us are guilty of treating our groom, Jesus Christ, just like that...not one day, not two, not three days a week...but six days a week.

• For six days a week, we get up and have a two minute conversation with God. For six days a week, we might talk to Him for a few minutes before we go to bed...and we call it relationship.

• Then Sunday comes around, and we go to church with arms raised and hands out, wondering why God is not giving us what we ask for!

It is because God figured you didn't want anything, much less need anything from Him all week long...so why now all of a sudden on Sunday?

In fact God is shocked that you are even having this conversation with Him...where did that come from anyways?

We are so lucky that God is a God of mercy and grace.

We are so lucky that God is not willing that any should perish.

We need a revelation of relationship tonight!

That is why Paul said pray without ceasing....every time you get a chance, talk to God.

That is why Jesus said to pray always! In constant communication with Him!

So how often should we pray? Always!

We definitely know from scripture that there were certain hours of prayer practiced by the early church...

In Acts chapter two, they were praying at the third hour of the day...which is nine in the morning for us...

Acts 2:15

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

In Acts ten, Peter prayed at the sixth hour...which is noon for us.

Acts 10:9

9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

In Acts three, Peter and John went to pray at the ninth hour, which is three in the afternoon for us.

Acts 3:1

3 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

What I get from this is all day, every day, the early church was praying to the Lord!

• Morning, noon, and night.
• They talked to Him any chance they had.
• They called him by name.
• They prayed in homes.

They prayed in the Temple at the hour of prayer...which, by the way, is what we do a couple of times a week.

• But they prayed more than that.
• They prayed on the street at nine.
• They prayed on housetops at noon.
• They prayed while they worked.
• They prayed while they fished.

They prayed always!

King David said...

Ps 55:17

17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

David understood, and knew how to get a hold of God...by praying always.

David knew that a consistent prayer life was the key to meaningful relationship with God.

Dan 6:10

10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

Daniel knew how to get a hold of God....consistent relationship with Him!

This was his habit and lifestyle...three times a day, He got down on his knees to pray and give thanks!

We ought to pray at over the course of the entire day...morning, noon, and night.

I understand that we all have work hours.

• I am not saying that you should get down on your knees when you are being paid to do something else.
o But when you get a chance...pray while you are at work...on your breaks or your lunch...there is always time to say a few words to the Lord!

• If you are the type that prays once a day for an extended period of time...I am sure you are closer to God than most...but you can still give a few shouts out to God throughout the rest of the day.

• We should all have a time and place for an open and extended conversation with the Lord every day...but at the same time don't discount the short and sweet little prayers all throughout the day...God loves to hear from you all day long.

It's like those short little texts you send your sweetheart throughout the day...how does that make her feel....it makes her feel awesome!

Send a few of those the Lords way throughout the course of the day!

Get into the word during your prayer time...and let the Lord talk to youthrough His word.

Stop and listen to His voice and His leading throughout your day.

There is nothing more frustrating to me than when somebody doesn't answer me when I call them.

Most of the time it is because they are ignoring me...and that is what is frustrating to me.

I have to believe that God feels the same way...How often does He call out to us and we do not answer?

I think it is quite a bit....I have been guilty of that!

That has to be very frustrating to God!

More often than not though, the reason that we don't answer is not because we are ignoring God, but because we don't recognize it when He does call us!

I mean, if Almighty God called you out, you would answer....I don't think there is very many of us who wouldn't.

The reason that we don't answer is because we are not sure if it is God.

Jesus said on more than one occasion...

John 10:27-28

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

We can only recognize the voice of God through prayer. The more we pray, the closer we get to Him and the more we recognize His voice...and the more He recognizes our voice.

That is who eternal life is given to....the ones who Jesus knows!

• God is calling somebody to a closer walk with Him.

• God is knocking on somebody's heart tonight.

• God desires a closer relationship with you tonight!

Rev 3:20

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and we

Re: Sunday Morning Service 9-23-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora