Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 9-29-18

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 9-29-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

Lord Jesus, I worship your Holy Name in which is my healing and deliverance. I worship your Holy Spirit and Your Power to make me well. I pray for You to guide me to the rivers of healing light. As my soul stretcheth for you to lead me to the Eternal rivers of healing of Your Light. By the Power and Silence of Your Holy Presence God I feel Your healing life flowing though me now by the Blood and by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, my healer bringing peace, comfort and strength to my spirit, soul and body. Lord Jesus, let Your Glory surround me and my home. Let Your overflowing Holy Spirit penetrate my whole being with Your Blood. Your Spirit and Your Blood are alive and agree in one in my healing. By Your Glory and Grace the Healing Power that surrounds me and by Your Blood I ask you to heal my spirit, soul and body making me whole in You. Release Your Power of Blood over my home, over my mind and over my body. And my Faith in You makes me strong. I pray that out of Your glorious riches You may strengthen me with Power through Your Spirit in my inner being. This Power is now through the prayer inside me through Your anointing freeing me from suffering with Your Light and overflowing Life. Anoint my thoughts and my mind through Your glorious Healing Power. Free me from suffering in my mind or in my body. Restore, Renew my health and let me live serving You. Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Surround me with Your illuminating healing Light. I ask your anointing to come and release me from my suffering. Release me by Your Spirit from every evil influence. And I ask you to lay Your Holy Hands over myself and the places that are sick. Healing everything in me like You did on earth. I receive Your Healing Power that worketh now in me and shall remove any sickness and disease. I confess that my body is a temple of the Holy Ghost and there is no place of any sickness in my body. Heal O’Lord.l Restore O’Lord. Anoint me O’Lord, as I place myself to the Loving hands of the Father. With my heart open to Power of God’s Love and healing presence in my life, I accept my healing now, with healthy and strong spirit and body I am one with Jesus healing presence and God blesses me with the perfect health. I have been risen with Jesus and resurrected with Him. In this Resurrection Power is my perfect health. I believe that Spirit of the Living God rose Jesus from the dead. In my Resurrection with Him is the Powerful life that shall not hold any power of sickness or power of enermy. I am Resurrected. Justified by the Blood. And by His stripes I am healed. Now and forever. In Jesus Glorious name, I Pray, Amen

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora