Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 9-30-18

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 9-30-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

Anointed Prayer over Our Husband

My husband is truly a blessing from God, and I refuse in the name of Jesus to believe any of en-emy’s lies about him. For my husband walks in the balance of grace and truth that he receives from the Almighty Living God. He is a loving husband, loving his wife as Jesus Christ loves the church. Help him to be sensitive to the needs of his family in all areas, and help me to keep him encouraged as he is walking with You. Let me not criticize him when he falls short of Your Word, for we all have fallen short to the Glory of the Lord, but Lord teach me how to pick him up with the Word of God. I am thankful, Heavenly Father, for the expression of Your will for his daily life as You have shown me in Your Word. I therefore, claim all the will of God for his life this day. I am thankful that You have blessed him with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I am thankful that You have begotten him unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I am thankful that You have made provisions for him so today he can live filled with the Spirit of God with all the fruits of the Spirit flowing in his life. I recognize that this is Your will for him and as I intercede for my husband, I will reject and resist all the en-deavors of Satan and his wicked spirits to rob me of claiming the will of God for his life. Father please cover him with the Blood of Jesus Christ and keep him armed with the whole armor of God, so that no weapon formed against him can prosper, no evil can overtake him, and no plague can come near his dwelling place. For Your Word says You have given Your angels charge over him to keep him in all his ways, and they will lift him up in their hands so he won’t hurt his feet against a stone. Heavenly Father, I pray that now and throughout this day You would strengthen and enlighten my husband, and show him the way Satan is hindering, tempting, lying and dis-torting the truth in his life. Open his eyes and show him the areas of his life that do not please You, and then work in him to cleanse him from all ground that would give Satan a foothold against him. Help him to stand into all that it means to be Your adopted child and release all the ministry of the Holy Spirit in his life. Teach him not to believe his feelings and hold up the Shield of Faith against all the accusations, distortion and insinuations that Satan would put into his mind. And Father, keep him full with love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, faithfulness and self-control. Help him to recognize that this is Your will for him, and give him strength to reject and resist all the endeavors of Satan and his wicked spirits to rob him of the will of God. I pray and believe that You will enable him to be the kind of person that would please You. I pray and believe that you will enable him to be aggressive in his prayer life and in his walk of faith. I pray and believe that you will enable him to be aggressive mentally, so that he can study, meditate, and practice Your Word, and to give You Your rightful place in his life. Father, please give him eyes to see and ears to hear that he can understand those things that you are showing and speaking to him, so that he may understand you more fully and do exactly what you want him to do. Father please allow your Holy Spirit rest upon him, the spirit of wis-dom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And give him quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and Father let him not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears. Father please take the coal and cleanse his lips so that no evil words will proceed from them, and cause his words to glorify the Almighty Living God. Father, help him to be an anointed man of God full of grace and truth, with the gifts of the Holy Spirit flowing through him as he is being trans-formed into the image of our Lord Jesus Christ. Father, let him not to be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of his mind, and I pray that You would show him Your will and enable him to walk in all the fullness of Your will for his life. I pray that Your power and Your anointing shall be upon him, and when the enemy comes against him one way, he shall be forced to flee from before him seven different ways. I pray and believe that every trap the enemy sets for husband will backfire on him, and work out for his good, which is for Your glory; for You said all things work together for the good, for those who love the Lord, who are called according to Your purpose. By faith and in dependence upon You, teach him put off the fleshly works of the old man and help him to stand into all the victory of the crucifixion where the Lord Jesus Christ provided cleansing from the old nature. Help him to put on the new man and stand into all the victory of the resurrection and the provision You have made for him to live above sin. Father, in the name of Jesus bind all forms of selfishness in his life and loose Your na-ture of love. Bind all forms of fear in his life and loose Your nature of courage. Bind off all forms of weakness in his life and loose Your nature of strength. Bind all forms of lust in his life and loose Your nature of righteousness, purity, and honesty. Father, I am trusting You Lord to show him how to make this practical in his daily life. Father, I am thankful that you have not al-lowed him to receive the spirit of bondage again to fear; and for blessing him to receive the Spirit of adoption. Father I pray that you will dwell in his heart by faith; that you will keep him rooted and grounded in your love. For Father in your love there is no fear; because your love is perfect and it casteth out fear. And I thank you Lord for not given him a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Teach him to be an overcomer and let Your mind be in him as it is in Christ Jesus, and keep him hungry and thirsty for the Word of God, as he continues to seek Your face. Teach him not watch or read anything that will hinder his spiritual growth. Help him to build himself up daily praying in the Spirit and staying in Your Word so that he won’t fulfill the desires of the flesh, and no evil can overtake his mind. Teach him to praise and love You with all his heart, all of his soul and his entire mind, as he delights himself in the presence of the Lord in intimate fellowship alone and with others. Let his life be a living testimony of God's faithfulness, as he presents himself as a light in the midst of a world of darkness. Keep his heart pure and hon-est in every area of his life, as he walks in the straight and narrow path that you have set before him. Teach him to be the head of his household, and to spend time before the Lord nurturing and admonishing his family with the Word, in prayer, praise and worship. Father I pray you will bless him to grow in you, and that you will bless him abundantly in every area of his life. Father I pray that You will dwell in his heart by faith; and keep him rooted and grounded in love, so that he will be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, length, depth, and height; and that he will know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that he will be filled with all the full-ness of God. I thank You in advance for his deliverance, and I will shout the victory now! For this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and I will be glad. Father, I thank You for hearing my prayer, I thank You for interceding for us In Jesus Christ mighty Name I pray, Amen

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora