Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 10-1-18

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 10-1-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Christian Love
The mortality rate is 100%, with no exceptions.
Philippians 1:20-25

20 For I live in eager expectation and hope that I will never do anything that causes me shame, but that I will always be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past, and that my life will always honor Christ, whether I live or I die. 21 For to me, living is for Christ, and dying is even better. 22 Yet if I live, that means fruitful service for Christ. I really don’t know which is better. 23 I’m torn between two desires: Sometimes I want to live, and sometimes I long to go and be with Christ. That would be far better for me, 24 but it is better for you that I live. 25 I am convinced of this, so I will continue with you so that you will grow and experience the joy of your faith.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

The verdict is in! The mortality rate is 100%, with no exceptions. The truth is we are all going to die. For the Christian to die is to gain. We go to be with our Lord who died for us. Is this the attitude that you have about living and dying? Are you comforted that no matter what happens, you are in God’s hands? For me, it is not the dying that worries me, it is the living. What we do and how we do it from the time we are born until the day we die is the thing we need to understand. How would you complete the statement, “For me to live is _________?” Could you be like Paul and state, “For me to live is Christ.” Or are you living just to get and accumulate things? What is your ultimate purpose for living? Once we know how to live and what we are living for, we can be prepared to die. Not that we want death or look forward to it, but we are not afraid of it. It is a place of peace, knowing that whatever our state we are with God. If we are living, we are moving toward Him and if we die, we are with Him. This is the place of true joy, knowing that we are held by our Father and He is our purpose. What is your reason for living today? Take time to look at what the purpose of your life is. If you are a child of Jesus Christ, then live for that purpose with an attitude of joy because of God within you.

Have a God Day!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora