Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 10-24-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 10-24-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s a light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free!

Refrain

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
Over us sin no more hath dominion—
For more than conquerors we are!

Refrain

His Word shall not fail you—He promised;
Believe Him, and all will be well:
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

Refrain
Moment by Moment
Dying with Jesus, by death reckoned mine;
Living with Jesus, a new life divine;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine,
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.

Refrain

Moment by moment I’m kept in His love;
Moment by moment I’ve life from above;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine;
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.

Never a trial that He is not there,
Never a burden that He doth not bear,
Never a sorrow that He doth not share,
Moment by moment, I’m under His care.

Refrain

Never a heartache, and never a groan,
Never a teardrop and never a moan;
Never a danger but there on the throne,
Moment by moment He thinks of His own.

Refrain

Never a weakness that He doth not feel,
Never a sickness that He cannot heal;
Moment by moment, in woe or in weal,
Jesus my Savior, abides with me still.

Refrain

Love Lifted Me

I was sinking deep in sin, far from the peaceful shore,
Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more,
But the Master of the sea, heard my despairing cry,
From the waters lifted me, now safe am I.

Refrain

Love lifted me! Love lifted me!
When nothing else could help
Love lifted me!

All my heart to Him I give, ever to Him I’ll cling
In His blessèd presence live, ever His praises sing,
Love so mighty and so true, merits my soul’s best songs,
Faithful, loving service too, to Him belongs.

Refrain

Souls in danger look above, Jesus completely saves,
He will lift you by His love, out of the angry waves.
He’s the Master of the sea, billows His will obey,
He your Savior wants to be, be saved today.

Announcements:

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Principles For Harvesters
Dr.Diana Brevan

Matthew 13:24-30 KJV Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: [25] But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. [26] But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. [27] So the servants of the household-er came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? [28] He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? [29] But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. [30] Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

I. INTRODUCTION—THE “LIKE/AS” PRINCIPLE

-There are some very strong principles for living in this particular parable. While I have at times in the past made illusions to this parable, I have never specifically preached from this text.

-When Jesus starts to explain things in His parables, He will resort to what some biblical scholars have come to call the “Like/As Principle.” For instance:

· This generation is like. . . children sitting in the marketplace—Matthew 11:16
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . a grain of mustard seed about to be planted—Matthew 13:31
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . unto leaven—Matthew 13:33; Luke 13:21
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . a treasure hid in a field—Matthew 13:44
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . unto a merchant man seeking goodly pearls—Matthew 13:45
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . a net—Matthew 13:47
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . a man who has been instructed and then brings out treasures, both old and new—Matthew 13:52
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . a man who is going out to hire men to work in his vineyard—Matthew 20:1
· The Kingdom of Heaven is like. . . a king who invited wedding guests to his son’s wedding—Matthew 22:2
&mi ddot; The wise man is like. . . one who dug deep and put his foundation on the rock—Luke 6:48
· The foolish hearer who only hears and does not do is like. . . a man who builds his house on the sand and the storm will blow it away—Luke 6:49
· The Kingdom of God is like. . . a mustard see that grew into a large tree with various types of birds lodging in the branches—Luke 13:19
· Hypocrites are like. . . painted graves that are beautiful on the outside but full of bones inside—Matthew 23:27

-In the Old Testament, there are some powerful illustrations of who God is when you look into this principle:

· The glory of the Lord was like. . . a devouring fire—Exodus 24:17
· God is like. . . a mighty man that shouts—Psalm 78:65
· God is like. . . a shepherd—Isaiah 40:11
· God is like. . . a mighty man, a man of war—Isaiah 42:13
· The Lord will come in chariots like. . . a whirlwind—Isaiah 66:15
· God’s word is like. . . fire and a hammer—Jeremiah 23:29
· God is like. . . a bear and a lion—Hosea 13:8
-These are just a few of the examples of this principle. This parable is a good illus-tration of Jesus saying what the Kingdom of Heaven is going to be like.

-One of the most important Kingdom principles that you will ever understand are the laws of the harvest. That is, you will get what you plant. If you plant okra, you will not have a harvest of vine-ripe tomatoes.

· If you want to change what you are reaping, then you need to change what you are planting.
· You can change what you are reaping by changing what you are planting.
-There is not a person in this house who is not a farmer. Yet far too often we have a tendency to blame our difficulties and problems on the devil. When the reality is that we are responsible for a lot of the calamities of our life.

· Financial problems are related to undisciplined spending.
· Rocky marriages are related to husbands and wives not honoring each oth-er.
· Poor relationships are directly related to unbridled tongues.
-Yet we continue to keep planting the bad seeds and expecting a good har-vest. That kind of thing just won’t take place.

-A concert pianist gains an audience because of the disciplined practice that has set them a cut above. A concert violinist can play to a sold out coliseum where tickets for seats are sold for $1200-1500.

-If you are going to be a good preacher, you are going to have to study! Some preachers believe that if they get “anointed” enough they can preach. As one preacher said, “You can grease yourself down with olive oil and be as greasy as a KFC chicken leg but if you don’t study, you will not be a great preacher!”

-There has to be a discipline of time that is spent with that particular gift. Don’t worry about someone taking your gift because until they do what you have done, there is no way that they can’t get it.

-Here is the way that God works. When you ask for something, sometimes His answer doesn’t even faintly resemble what you asked for. You may ask Him for an oak tree, be prepared to get an acorn! The oak tree is confined to the seed but until it is planted, it will never become a tree.

· Some desire to be prayer warriors but don’t want the circumstances that will put them on their knees.
· Some desire to be greatly used of God but don’t want the trouble and con-flict that it takes to get there.
· Some desire to know much about Scripture but don’t want to entertain the hard questions that come with learning the Scripture.
-No one can bypass the laws of the harvest!

Zechariah 4:10 KJV For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

· Don’t be frustrated with the small beginnings of the seed.
· Don’t be frustrated with the pediatrics of prayer.
· Don’t be frustrated by the small amount of faith that you have.
· Don’t be frustrated by the small amount of wisdom and revelation that you have.

II. PRINCIPLES OF HARVESTERS

A. < /span> There Will Be Tares In the Harvest.

Matthew 13:25 KJV But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

-When the blade sprung up and brought forth fruit. . . There appeared tares. In getting their harvest, the best of what the seed had to offer; the bad appeared there at the same time. There are times in life when you gain the harvest but amidst that great harvest, the dilemma of the unexpected sets in.

-It was something that you did not anticipate coming with the harvest. You have gained the harvest but you also have to contend with the conflict that comes with the wheat. There are night seasons that every saint of God will have to en-dure.

-The tares were planted by the enemy. Don’t think for a moment that the enemy is going to roll over and just let the harvest take place in your life. There can be an anxiety about the harvest when you begin to think about the mixed conditions of the crops.

-The enemy will work to assassinate, terrorize, destroy, and cripple the plan that God has for your life. Charles Dickens said, “The best of times. . . the worst of times. . .” It is one of the devil’s chief efforts. . . hindering the work of the har-vest.

-You will never get a full harvest without some calamitous things taking place. Just when you are about to touch the harvest, expect the tares to come against you!

-Be careful that you recognize what is truly a spiritual battle and what is a bad choice. There are sometimes that we have problems because of our own plant-ing. It is an expression of seed time and harvest. If you planted it, it is going to grow. What you have to embrace is the need for discipline and priorities.

-This is one of the things that sometimes entrap Pentecostals; we have a tenden-cy to give the devil too much credit for our bad choices. Be careful that you don’t get deep when you need to get disciplined.

-However, the Scripture bears out the fact that the enemy slipped in and planted something that was opposite of our expected harvest.

-God sometimes allows us to get into trouble so we can see how strong that He is. All that we have to do is look to the Old Testament for this kind of thing.

-God could have gotten the children out of Egypt without any problem but the Bible tells us that He hardened Pharoah’s heart. God determined to set Phar-oah’s teeth on edge and He did. Pharaoh got nasty, sarcastic, and deadly all be-cause God let him play into His plan.

-The lesson that God wanted to hold forth was the thought that Israel really had not seen God in action for about 430 years, so He stirs up the hatred of Egypt’s king. He makes life miserable for Israel and they begin to cry out to the Lord.

· It put panic in their hearts.
· It put terror in their minds.
· It put fear in their faith.

-So when God turns into a Deliverer and pulls you out of a horrific situation, you can’t help but to give yourself to some exuberant worship and praise! God al-lowed an unexpected enemy to go to work in Egypt.

Isaiah 54:17 KJV No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-The way that we want it is for the weapon to never be formed. . . but God de-termines to show us the weapon and then the deliverance!

-If you get scared enough, you will buckle with the fear. That is why the “water-boarding” technique was put under such scrutiny a few years ago. Some of the captured terrorists were subjected this form of interrogation and they sang out all sorts of secrets when they thought they were going to die.

-I did a little reading about it and discovered that it was a grueling process where men are put into conditions that they think they are going to drown. The tough-est of them all lasted about 30 seconds before they begin to give up the secrets.

-Even some of our Special Forces soldiers were subjected to this type of training and they sang too! It is amazing what fear will do to your faith. It will paralyze it! However, when God decides to deliver, your praise will pour out!

-So don’t let the presence of tares—in your life and in the Church—cause you to want to throw in the towel and quit!

-Somewhere along the way, you will have to decide that God is God and you are going to serve Him! Don’t halt between two opinions. . . Choose you this day whom you will serve! Don’t ever let the presence of tares get you rattled. God let the enemy in simply to preserve your integrity.

-That is the story of Job! He refused to give in to the voices that were all calling for him to violate his integrity with God. Tares don’t mean failure. . . they simply are pointing to a harvest that is simultaneously taking place.

B. Don’t Look for Quick Fixes.

Matthew 13:28-29 KJV He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The serv-ants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? [29] But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

-Remember that there will be tares in the harvest. The next principle for har-vesters is don’t look for quick fixes.

-One of the things that we can do when we are in the panic mode is make irra-tional choices that 24 hours later, we are going to wish that we would not have made.

-They discover the presence of the tares and report to the man in charge. “Our enemy has planted this among us. What are we going to do? Do you want us to rip them up now?”

-Sometimes the best thing to do is just stand still.

Psalms 46:10-11 KJV Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. [11] The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Ephesians 6:13 KJV Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

-Our emotions will do their best to control us but don’t give in to the panic to do something quick.

-Quick fixes will be destructive. Scripture gives us several valid examples of this kind of thing:

· Abraham and Hagar. Conflict with Ishmael.
· Jacob deceiving Isaac. Conflict with Esau.
· Naomi and her family fleeing in a famine.
· Moses tried to help God in his flesh and murdered a man and it put him on a 40 year detour.
-If you do what you are going to do what you want to do, you are going to de-stroy the harvest. This is God’s business, let Him deal with it! Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord!

-Sometimes you can do the right thing at the wrong time. You can be right and still be wrong. If you lose your sense of timing, it will come to nothing. Let God’s timing take care of it! It is not that God is not going to deal with it, but He will let those tares remain in your life until the timing is right.

-You may pray for God to deliver you but He wants to walk you through and teach you how to live with the troubling tares that you think are destroying the harvest. So God will tell you to leave it alone because it doesn’t matter.

-There will be times in your walk with God that you will have to deal with the in-conveniences of life so that the harvest can come to pass in its fullest measure! It is for the glory of God! He can bless you in a hostile environment!

· Pharaoh may hate you!
· The tares may be present around you!
· Pharisees wagging their heads and their tongues!
· Giants trying to kill you!
· Critics trying to derail you!

C. The Season Belongs to God.

Matthew 13:30 KJV Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

-Remember that there will be tares in the harvest and don’t look for quick fix-es. Lastly, know that the season belongs to God.

-The tares and the wheat were both dependent on the season. That means that neither of them controlled the season, God was in charge of the season. When the time is right, the tares are going to be gathered, bundled up, and burnt in the fire.

· Don’t let the tares choke you.
· Don’t let the tares destroy your faith.
· Don’t let the tares push you to bad choices.
· Don’t let the tares annihilate your courage.
· Don’t let the tares cast down your vision.
· Don’t let the tares squeeze the hope out of you.
-God can set things in such an order that He will put your enemies under your feet! Don’t be upset that they aren’t under your feet right now. . . Give it some time, the season is coming and God will settle it all out.

-You can know beyond the shadow of a doubt that when you begin to see God working the harvest, he is about to take the tares and haul them off to the fire.

· What was trying to attack you. . . about to be burned.
· What was trying to hinder you. . . about to be burned.
· What was trying to afflict you. . . about to be burned.
· What was trying to discourage you. . . about to be burned.
Psalms 18:36-38 KJV Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. [37] I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. [38] I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

-Believe it. . . There is coming a time in your life when all of the attacks of the devil and the attacks of the tares are going to be put under your feet.

Isaiah 54:17 KJV No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

John 8:44 KJV . . . . He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. . .

III. CONCLUSION—GOD IS IN CHARGE!

-Give God every single detail of your life. You fears, worries, tribulations, and difficulties and in time, He will put them under your feet. My Name Is Senior Pas-tora, Dr.Diana Brevan

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451

Re: Midweek Service 10-24-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora