Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr. Diana Brevan's Ponderings 10-27-18

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 10-27-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.

FORGET NOT ALL HIS BENEFITS
Psalms 103:1-5 (NKJV) Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, 4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
The psalmist here is saying to his mind, “Mind, it is time to bless the Lord!” There are times that we have to tell ourselves what to do. Here, he is telling his mind to remember all the benefits of God.
Let us look at a couple of benefits that he brings out. The first part of verse three says, "Who forgives all your iniquities." Well, I would say those are some good benefits! I know that because of Jesus Christ, all of my sins are forgiven. He did not say some of them, but all of them. You can know today that you are in right standing with God, your Heavenly Father! He can fellowship with you because of what Jesus has done. Say it out loud: “All my sins are forgiven!” That is so great!
The next part says that He heals all of my diseases. Not just some. God heals all of our diseases! What an amazing Father we have, that he cares about us: spirit, soul, and body. So again, go ahead and say out loud, “Thank You Father for healing me from the top of my head to the very soles of my feet. Thank You that I am the forgiven and the healed, because of all that Jesus has done for me. Today I say, BLESS THE LORD, OH MY SOUL, AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME, BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!”
Confession: Today I say, “BLESS THE LORD, OH MY SOUL, AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME, BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!” It is so good to be free from sin and free from disease! It is so good to be a child of the King!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora