Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 10-28-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 10-28-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

"My Redeemer Lives"

I know he rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe
I believe

My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in his name
I believe
I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause my Lord has conquered the grave

My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives

I know He's rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe
I believe

My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in His Name
I believe
I believe

I'll raise a banner
'Cause My Lord has conquered the grave

You Lift my burdens
I'll rise with You
I'm dancing on this mountain top to see your kingdom come

My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives
My Redeemer Lives

"Saving Grace"

[Verse 1]
Night and day I seek Your face
Long for You in the secret place
All I want in this life
Is to truly know you more...

[Verse 2]
As the waters cover the sea,
So Your love covers me
Guiding me on,
Roads unknown
I trust in You alone [2x]

[CHORUS]
My Saving Grace
My endless love
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with You
My one desire
My only truth
Deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with you

[Verse 2]

[CHORUS]

with you..
fallin' in love with you...
ohhhhh...

[BRIDGE]
And I will rise on wings of eagles
Soaring high above all my fears
I rest in Your open arms of love

[CHORUS 2x]

As the waters cover the sea
So your love covers me....
covers me...

All About Jesus

. Nothing compares to your embrace
The path to heaven is very narrow
While the path to hell is broad
Many people had crossed this forbidden land,but they just won't listen!

But there is one person to save us from hell!
This is Jesus!
Chorus:
All for the King of Majesty
It's All About You
It'a all about Jesus!(2x)

II. Jesus is the conqueror's sword
the pilgrims staff
and the ice of friendship
He is mighty,omnipotent,holy to the end
He is the Savior,Messiah,Redeemer and Friend
CHORUS:
All About Jesus
OHHHH-OOOHHHHH!
All About Jesus!
BRIDGE:
Our God is an awesome God!(5x)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
All About Jesus!(yeah)!
He is King!
He is King!
he is King!
he is King!

All......About.........JESUS!

Announcements: We are starting Revelation in January 2019 and Pastora Diana and her husband Jesus is celebrating their anniversary on October 30th.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles to

The Lord’s Prayer – Part One
Matthew 6:5-13
Dr. Diana Brevan

Introduction…

My normal method of driving is with my gas tank as full as possible – I’ve run out of gas on several occasions and I’ve learned the value of driving on a full tank of gas.

If you haven’t noticed, you don’t get very far driving around on fumes – besides that, it’s an extremely powerless, frustrating way to travel.

A lot of people are trying to operate their spiritual lives on fumes – trying to get somewhere without the fuel that provides the spark that energizes the power of God in us through the Holy Ghost!

You can’t get far in your walk without a “prayer life”, yet many are doing it because they think they can get away with it. But if you ignore your need to pray it won’t be long until you’ll wind up on the side of the road looking for help.

Many times we have a struggle with prayer!

I’m glad we’re not the only ones – Jesus disciples watched Him pray one day and said, “Lord, teach us to pray” (Lk.11:1).

That’s interesting because they didn’t ask him how to preach, but when they saw him pray they said, “We need to get in on this”!

Jesus responded to their request by giving them a MODEL PRAYER we call “The Lord’s Prayer” – actually it’s our prayer!

Jesus said, “After this MANNER therefore pray ye” (Mat.6:9).

Jesus didn’t give us this “prayer” to read it as our prayer, but as an “outline” or “pattern” by which we can learn to pray!

Before we “detail” this pattern I want to give you a basic definition of prayer.

Prayer – a believer’s basic communication with God who is our Father,
through the authority of Jesus Christ and assisted by the Holy Spirit.

Communication isn’t just talking. God is a person to be communicated with, not someone we just talk to.

We pray in the name of Jesus because He’s our access to the Father. The only way we can get to God is by the door that was opened through the blood of Christ.

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto, etc. (Jn.14:6).
Jesus is our access to God, and because of what He did on the cross we can “draw near with assurance” and come “boldly before the throne” (Heb.4:16).

Prayer also assists us by the Holy Spirit.

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered” (Rom.8:26).

When all we can do is groan and grope for the right words, the Spirit interprets those expressions and turns them into intelligible requests before God. The Spirit knows what we mean even when we don’t!

So the Spirit’s ministry in prayer is to take what cannot be clarified and clarify it! That’s why you’re NOT wasting your time when you don’t know what to say because the Spirit is at work organizing your confusion.

The Lord’s prayer is set in what I call a “precautionary context” – that’s because before Jesus gave them this model prayer he taught several important principles about prayer that we need to consider.

I. Principle #1 – Pray Regularly…

Matthew 6:5 – When you pray!

He didn’t say, “If” but “when”!

Our need to pray is the unstated assumption behind Jesus’ statement! Believers are expected to pray.

Prayer is God’s appointed medium through which He blesses and moves among us, and acts on our behalf!

James said, “Ye have not because ye ask not” (Jam.4:2).

Some view prayer like the national anthem at a ball game – it gets the game started but it’s not seen as having anything to do with the action on the field!

If we want the blessing of God on our lives and ministries; the work of God to go forth in power, we must pray and intercede in prayer.

All through the scripture we’re admonished to pray:
Mt.6:6 – Pray to thy Father.
Mt.6:9 – After this manner pray.
Mt.9:38 – Pray ye the Lord of the harvest.
Mt.26:41 – Watch and pray that ye enter not into temptation.
Lk.18:1 – Men ought always to pray and not to faint.
Eph.6:18 – Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication.
1Thes.5:17 – Pray without ceasing.
1Tim.2:8 – Pray everywhere.

The problem isn’t so much in knowing we need to pray & make it a part of our daily lives as it is developing the spiritual discipline of prayer.

To pray regularly we’ve got to establish the habit (practice, custom).

Prayer has to be something we do everyday – it must be a regular part of our lives because it’s crucial in so many ways.

Prayer is an expression of our “faith” and the Bible says, “Without faith it’s impossible to please Him” (Heb.11:6).

If we know we NEED to pray but we don’t, we should search the genuineness of our hart and profession.

II. Principle #2 – Pray Sincerely…

Matthew 6:5 – Don’t’ be like the hypocrites!

Praying sincerely requires praying with the “right motive”!

Jesus said it’s possible to pray amiss with the wrong motives and in the wrong way; to pray and never be heard by God; to pray and only be speaking to ourselves; have our prayers go no higher than our own ears.

That’s the reason Jesus sets out to teach us the “right” and “wrong” motives:
Wrong motive – to be seen of men!
Right motive – to be heard of God!

Praying, even loving to pray is not a sign that a person really knows God!

If a person really knows God he'll pray – in fact, there’s nothing that will keep him from his appointment with God.

Most Jews prayed 3 times a day, but he hypocrites prayed on the streets and in crowded places to be seen.

This takes us back to vs.1 where Jesus said, “Don’t do what you do to be seen of men.

Two important things:
A person who only prays in public but not in private is only fooling himself!
The person who only prays in public prays for 1 reason – to receive recognition and be seen of men!

Notice the posture of this hypocrite – he “stood praying” (vs.5):
Standing is an acceptable posture but the picture is that of pride, arrogance, and self-confidence.
Kneeling is a picture of humility, reverence, and dependence upon God.

Ephesians 3:14-19

III. Principle #3 – Pray Secretly…

Matthew 6:6 – Shut the door!

This is how you measure sincerity – you pray secretly.

Jesus wasn’t equating “praying alone” to “effective praying” but expressing the need to “shut out” anything that would keep us from concentrating on God.

If you’re gong to connect with Him you must connect spiritually – when God sees you’re serious enough to remove all distractions he’ll show up!

To do this you’ve got to make the TIME to pray, and to make the time you have to have the WILL to pray!

Jesus says, “Get alone, enter your closet, shut the door – be unobserved, undisturbed, unheard”!

We see this over and over in scripture:
Acts 10:9 – Peter went to the housetop to pray.
Acts 10:30 – Cornelius prayed in his house at the ninth hour.
Mk.1:35 – Jesus rose up early in the morning before day and went into a solitary place and there prayed.
Mk.6:46 – Jesus went up into the mountain to pray and continued there all night.
Lk.22:41 – Jesus withdrew himself from the three and went a stones throw away and kneeled down and prayed.

Many don’t pray because they say they don’t have the time – in reality they don’t make the time!

None of us would miss our appointment with the president, yet we’ll miss it with the God of the universe!

It comes down to re-arranging our schedules to make time, etc.

“Thy Father which is in secret and which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly” (Mat.6:6).

The reward of praying in secret is two/fold:
The strength and presence of God will be on our lives!
Our needs, both material and spiritual, will be met!

The answer is seen in:
Renewed strength (Eph.3:20).
Provision of a necessity (Mt.6:33).
Victory over a temptation (1Cor.10:13).
Peace that passes all human understanding (Ph.4:6-7).
Soundness of mind (2Tim.1:7).

IV. Principle #4 – Pray Thoughtfully…

Matthew 6:7 – Don’t use vain repetitions!

“Vain repetition” is babble, and “babble” is saying the same words over and over with no thought behind them.

Many times we allow the awareness of His presence to fade and we just go through the motions of prayer.

Several things that lend themselves to “vain repetition”:
Written and well-worded prayers – thinking that how we say it is bound to carry weight with God.
Ritual prayer – saying the same prayer at the same time on the same occasion!
Thoughtless prayer – saying words that sound like prayer when our mind is somewhere else!

Sometimes prayer is just words we toss out to salute God so we can get on to the real deal – “Hurry up and pray so we can have church”!

There have been times I’ve prayed and had my mind on something else – I just had to get past “prayer” to get it!

Many times this praying lends to “long” praying!

Why some pray long:
Feel long prayers convince God – He has to be moved, nudged, stirred to hear and answer; the longer they pray the more He’ll listen.
Feel they need to pray long – feel God needs to be informed and made to understand their situation!
Feel long praying makes them more spiritual – that has nothing to do with how spiritual we are!
Feel long prayers are what’s demanded of believers – that it’s our duty and it’s the religions thing to do!
Feel it’s needed to show their sincerity – to secure God’s approval!
Feel it impresses people – you may impress some but not all!

God doesn’t hear our prayer because it’s long & repetitious but because we genuinely pour our heart out to God!

“For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise” (Ps.51:16-17)

Prayer is a matter of the “heart” and not a matter of “words” and “length”!

Times when extended times of prayer are necessary:
We feel a tug at our heart!
A special need arises!
We’re facing a great trial or temptation!
We’re about to make a major decision!

Several things that will keep us from “vain repetition”:
A genuine heart – a desire to have real fellowship with God!
Thought & concentration – really focusing on what we say!
Preparation – prepare ourselves by meditating on His Word!

Closing…

There are dangers surrounding prayer:
Prayer can become hypocritical – we can pray for the wrong reasons and with the wrong motives!
Prayer can become habit-forming – we can love to pray and pray amiss!
Prayer can become connected only with certain places – we can limit God’s presence to those places!
Prayer can become empty repetition – we can take a phrase or form of prayer and make it powerful experience or make it formal and non-productive!
Prayer can become self-glorifying – we can feel we have to inform and convince God of our great need and then glory in our spirituality when the need is met!
Prayer can become self-deceptive – we can begin to think we’re heard because we pray a lot and are more spiritual!

All of this renders prayer ineffective! But if we can pray regularly, sincerely, secretly, and thoughtfully, we can pray affectively!

The Lord’s Prayer – Part One
Matthew 6:5-13

Intro…

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered” (Rom.8:26).

I. Principle #1 – Pray Regularly…

Matthew 6:5 – When you pray!

II. Principle #2 – Pray Sincerely…

Matthew 6:5 – Don’t’ be like the hypocrites!

Ephesians 3:14-19

III. Principle #3 – Pray Secretly…

Matthew 6:6 – Shut the door!

IV. Principle #4 – Pray Thoughtfully…

Matthew 6:7 – Don’t use vain repetitions!

“For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise”
(Ps.51:16-17) My Name Is Senior Pastora, Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora