Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 10-30-18

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 10-30-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

There be a day!

Matthew 7:21-27

21 “Not all people who sound religious are really godly. They may refer to me as ‘Lord,’ but they still won’t enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The decisive issue is whether they obey my Father in heaven. 22 On judgment day many will tell me, ‘Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Go away; the things you did were unauthorized.’ 24 “Anyone who listens to my teaching and obeys me is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse, because it is built on rock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and ignores it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will fall with a mighty crash.”

Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

There will come a day for each of us, when every action, every thought, and every word will have to stand before the Lord. We will have to give account for the things that we said, did, and thought in this life. For those who are covered by the Blood of Christ, this will not include our sin only the work we did for the Lord. But for everyone else, every deed, every word, every thought will come under the judgment of God. And many call Him “Lord” but He will say, “Depart from me, I never knew you.” The issue is not that they knew about Christ but did they believed in Him and obeyed the Father in heaven. Christ wants us to do what is right not just say it. What you do cannot be separated from what you believe. And what you give to others will show what you believe. Those who just “know” about Christ but do not “live” Christ will have to stand before Him in judgment. On that day only our relationship with Christ, our acceptance of Him as Lord and Savior and our obedience to Him will matter. Being “good” will have nothing to do with it. Practice obedience to “live” Christ to the world around you and you will hear from Him, “Well done my good and faithful servant!”

Have a God Day!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora