Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 11-25-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 11-25-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives
Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,
We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.
Praise and Worship:
Spirit Break Out
Our Father
All of Heaven roars Your name
Sing louder
Let this place erupt with praise
Can you hear it
A sound of Heaven touching earth
Our Father
Sing louder
Can you hear it
The sound of Heaven touching earth
Our Father
Sing louder
Can you hear it
Our Father
Sing louder
Can you hear it
The sound of Heaven touching earth
Spirit break out
Break our walls down
Spirit break out
Heaven come down, oh
Spirit break out, we need you to (break our walls down)
Oh, spirit (spirit break out)
And we are crying out (Heaven come down)
Come on say it one more time, Holy spirit
Spirit break out, we need you to
Break our walls down, oh, holy spirit
Spirit break out, oh, heavenly father
Heaven come down
So King Jesus
You're the name we're lifting high
Your glory
Shaking up the earth and sky
Revival
We wanna see Your Kingdom here
So King Jesus
You're the name we're lifting high
Your glory
Shaking up the earth and sky
Revival
Come on, if you want to sing spread your voice in this room
We need the sound of heaven right here in this room "Your Name Is Glorious"
----
Who is like You
Took the sin of the world on Your shoulders
You did it so willingly
God the price You paid will forever be enough
And the life You gave, yeah, You gave it all for love
Your name is glorious
We lift You up higher, higher
Come see what God has done
And lift Him up higher, higher
Who can fathom
The depths of the seas and the universe
How far does it reach
Still You spread Your arms out upon a cross for us
And the life You gave, yeah, You gave it all for love
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
We will sing, we will sing, we will sing, over again
We will bring the highest praise to the King, sing it again
Sing it again
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
Sing it again
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
Your name is glorious
TITHES & OFFERINGS
In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan
This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr. Diana Brevan (He Is Coming Soon)
As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to pray today for all requests within us today that are deeply held within our hearts . For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.
Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.
We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.
May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves and open up your Bibles ,please have a memo ready with pen highlighter, what ever you have to write down notes we have various scriptures to go forth and share today.
He Is Coming Soon
Dr. Diana Brevan
“Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven”
(Acts 1:11).
There they stood, the followers of Jesus, staring into the sky. They deeply felt the loss of the one they dearly loved. Surely, their minds drifted back to the Master’s last message before Calvary.
“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:1-3).
The heavenly messengers reminded them that this same Jesus would return in the same way. Their words serve as a constant reminder to us. He is coming soon!
The reason we believe in the return of Christ is because Jesus promised it, and He never lies. The Word of God records His promise(s) and is forever settled in heaven (Psalms 119:89).
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” (Numbers 23:19).
“For no matter how many promises God has made, they are ’Yes’ in Christ. And so through him the ’Amen’ is spoken by us to the glory of God” (2 Corinthians 1:20, NIV).
There are nearly 300 references to Christ’s return in the New Testament. No one knows for sure when He will come (although many have falsely predicted His return, only to be embarrassed).
Warren W. Wiersbe in Be Dynamic advised, “Regardless of what views different people may take of God’s prophetic program, Christians agree that Jesus is coming again and that He can come at any time. This in itself is a great motivation for faithful Christian service (Luke 12:34-36).”
“Occupy till I come”
(Luke 19:13).
The early church stayed alert as they expected Christ’s promised return. Christians continue to watch and wait for His return. It is easier to wait if we have something to do. Have you ever waited to see the doctor? (Were you not thankful for the book you had to read?) What about waiting for the bus to arrive? (Wasn’t it nice to have a friend to talk to during the long wait?)
There are four main things to do while waiting for the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Watch (Matthew 24:42, 25:13: Mark 13:33: Luke 21:36).
Be ready (Matthew 24:44).
Serve (Matthew 25:31-46).
And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming” (1 John 2:28, NIV).
While waiting, we must continue to serve our Master in the unfinished task of world evangelism. We should also encourage one another toward perfection and faithfulness. Herein lies two major functions of the body of Christ: evangelism and encouragement.
“I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work” (John 9:4).
Preacher, Preach the Word!
“I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine” (2 Timothy 4:1-2).
“Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away” (1 Peter 5:2-4).
“Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord . . . Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh” (James 5:7-8).
Hope Is Coming
“Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:12-13).
Ralph Reynolds explained the Christians’ hope.
Blessed hope (Titus 2:13).
Comforting hope (1 Thessalonians 4:18).
Lively hope (1 Peter 1:3).
Purifying hope (1 John 3:3).
Looking Forward
We look forward to the coming of the Lord, not death. He can come at any moment—in the twinkling of an eye. He will come back for those who are ready, not those who are getting ready. At that time, Jesus will receive His bride, the church.
“That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish” (Ephesians 5:27).
“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory” (Colossians 3:1-4).
Caught Up with Jesus
“For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17).
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed . . . Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord” (1 Corinthians 15:51-52, 58).
These passages refer to the “catching away” of the church (“the called out ones”). It is frequently called the “Rapture” (although the word is not in the Bible). This term is taken from a Latin word meaning, “to transport from one place to another.” It is when Jesus will come in the air to catch away His prepared church. Imagine the reaction of a sin-sick world when millions of men, women, boys, and girls suddenly disappear.
There are three views of when the snatching away will take place.
Pre-tribulation Before tribulation.
Mid-tribulation Middle of tribulation.
Post-tribulation End of the tribulation.
Ron Rhodes in The Complete Book of Bible Answers stated, “The different views of the rapture may disagree over the timing of end-time events, but they all agree on the big picture: there will be a rapture and we will live forever with Jesus in heaven.”
C. S. Lewis admonished us to live each day as though it were our last, but plan as though the world might last a hundred years.
The important thing is not when He is coming, but that we are ready when He comes. To be ready, we must be:
Baptized in Jesus’ name (Acts 2:38).
Filled with the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:11, Colossians 1:27).
Holy (Hebrews 12:14).
Looking for His return (Hebrews 9:28).
The Promise Is Coming Again
The Old Testament prophets proclaimed, “The Promise is coming!” (“Jesus is coming.”) The writers of the Gospels announced, “The Promise is here!” (“Jesus is here.”) The writers of the remainder of the New Testament assure us, “The Promise is coming again.” (“Jesus is coming again.”)
Literal Return Acts 1:11
Visible Return Hebrews 9:28
Revelation 1:7
Forthcoming Return Matthew 24:42
Personal Return Acts 1:11
Glorious Return Titus 2:13
Bodily Return Matthew 24:29-30
“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began” (Acts 3:19-21).
“The period of restitution of all things” refers to the earthly reign of Jesus Christ. Following the great tribulation (Revelation 7:14, Matthew 24:21), the church will reign with Christ for one thousand years (Revelation 20:4). This period is called the “Millennium.”
A family had lived for years farming on someone else’s land and sharing the profits of the harvest. One day, the father announced, “I’m tired of working so hard and sharing the profits with the owner. We should start saving money to buy our own land.”
The family saved money for years. One day the father announced, “We have enough money to buy our own land. Tomorrow morning I will travel to the big city and see the owner of a plot of land that is close to here.”
His small son begged, “Daddy, I have never been to the big city before. Please let me go.”
“No, Son. You will need to stay here with your mother. It is a long journey.”
The child continued to beg until the father complied, “You can go on one condition. You must do everything I tell you.”
The little boy quickly agreed. Father and son rose early the next morning and departed for the capital. They walked briskly down the muddy village road and joined a taxi. The traffic into the city was like nothing the boy had ever experienced. Finally, they reached their destination.
As they left the taxi, the father explained, “Son, I am going up into this tall building. I want you to stay right here until I return. Do you understand?”
The boy nodded, and the father disappeared into the building. The boy stood obediently waiting for his Daddy. After what seemed like eternity, the boy felt a raindrop on his forehead, then another, and then a steady stream of rain. Everyone, except the faithful little boy, scurried for cover. Someone passed by and ordered, “Boy, get out of the rain. You will catch a cold.”
The boy stood there like an unbendable soldier. A lady stopped in her large car and spoke to him, “Son, you need to come in out of the rain.”
The boy explained, “I can’t. My father went up into that big building, and he told me to wait right here until he returns.”
The lady pleaded, “Come in out of the rain. Your daddy did not know it was going to rain when he asked you to wait here.”
The boy persisted, “Daddy did not say it would not rain. He only said that he would come again. I will remain here until he comes!”
Jesus has gone into heaven to prepare a place for us. He never promised it would not rain (or we would not have problems), but He did say, “I will come again!”
“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).
The wait is not always easy and seems long, but we will stay right here and watch. When He comes, I will be ready. Will you?
“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day” (2 Timothy 1:12).
For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you
We are here to help and encourage you
May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,
Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.
We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.
As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program
May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich
For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you
You are invited to visit our various sites:-
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335
Matt76021@yahoo.com
Rosemary Gutierrez rosemayv1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.
JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.
Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!
To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer
Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/
Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora