Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 12-1-18

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 12-1-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
May the Lord Richly Bless all the first Responders During Hurricane Season of 2018 in the state of Florida. November 31 Hurricane Season has been Officially ended. Hurricane Season 2018 Named Storms 15 Average 12 Last year 17 Hurricanes 2018 8 Average 6 Last year 10 Major Hurricane 2 (2018 Average Season 3 Last year six May the Lord richly Bless each and every First responder and all the Workers through out this Hurricane Season to keep each and everyone Safe continually. May the Lord richly Bless You Yours and Everyone within Your Family loved ones and all this day to years ahead to come. May the Lord richly Continue to Bless all the families who gained a loss this year weather it is homes properties family members babies with paws and more due to this Seasons Hurricanes. Why Should We Pray For Hurricane Protection? God has Power Over all Elements of Nature All the elements of nature obey his command, you know why? He is the Creator and Lord of the universe. “Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”. And they feared exceed-ingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!” (Mark 4:39-41). He is mighty and powerful God that is why we have to ask Him in every situa-tion and circumstances to help us through prayer for hurricane protection.God Invites us to Hide under the Shadow for Safety Psalm 46:1 says, “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble”. He never wants anything call evil near His children. He wants to be our strong place of refuge. King David understands this opportunity; he knows how to take refuge in God’s shadow in time of danger. Likewise, a baby bird will always seek shelter under its parent’s feath-ers for warms and protection. Jesus knows we will need a safe place of refuge in time of trouble that is why he asked us to call on him that he will answer us. “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the highest shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord; He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust” (Psalm 91). The Bible repeatedly says that God is our refuge. Therefore, we can pray through disasters with Him as our refuge. How then can Our Prayers Help in This Kind of Situation? “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16). Our God is a merciful God that listens to the cry of those that diligently seek him. Psalm 57:2-3 says, “I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me. He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me, God sends forth his love and his faithfulness”. When the people of Nineveh heard about the disaster that awaits them, they repent of their sin and cry to God in prayer, and he answers them. We must never un-derestimate the power of prayer for hurricane protection. God wants us to be alert watchmen who know how to pray for cities and nations facing challenges. Do you need God’s protection over your life? Then follow these steps. We must learn to be thankful for all that he has done for us and appreciate His love for humanity. One thing that can hinder your prayer of hurricane pro-tection is when we are not aligned with God.2 Chronicles 7:14 says, “If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wick-ed ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land”. Ask God for the forgiveness of your sin and that of your leaders and country. Sin can create space be-tween man and God. Isaiah 59:1-2 says surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you so that he will not hear. Trust in God and have strong faith in Him even in the midst of unpleasant news such as severe weather forecast. As a child of God when we heard about an impending natural disaster such as a hurricane, the best thing is to intervene and unite in prayer for hurricane protection to only Supreme Being that has the power to save. Grow deeper in your relationship with God and strengthen your prayer life. Dr.Diana Brevan.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora