Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Diana Brevan's Ponderings 12-4-18

Dr Diana Brevan’s Ponderings 12-4-18
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Ponderings from our very own Dr. Diana Brevan for today

Dear Partners World Wide, I bring to you my (Dr. Diana Brevan) ponderings this today. May the Lord richly bless you and yours as we go right into to today’s ponderings prayer and the Word.
GOD’S EYES
2 Chronicles 16:9a (NKJV) “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.”

God has eyes? Well, according to this verse, He does. What does He do with them? He looks. What does He look for? Is He looking for me to make a mistake? No, He looks for those who love Him, and whose heart is towards Him. He looks for those He can pour out His blessings on.

Our Heavenly Father is a good God Who loves us and wants to bless us. However, He can only do this when our hearts are right. If our hearts are full of pride, fear, and hurt, it is hard for God to pour out His blessings. Someone who is keeping his heart right before Him, or as this verse says, “…whose heart is loyal to Him,” He can bless abundantly.

That is the kind of heart I want and I endeavor to have. How about you? Make the decision today to have a pure heart, because Jesus said in Matthew 5:8: “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.”

Do you want God to see you, and do you want to see God? Then keep a right heart. When you mess up, ‘fess up! Do not let it sit there for days, and weeks, and months. Make a decision to keep your life pure before your Father who loves you and is looking out for you. Never let pride, or hurts, hold you back. Look deep within today. Talk to God, and let Him know when it hurts or when it is difficult. He knows, yet Jesus said to ask Him and talk to Him. So no matter what is going on today, or what someone has done to you today, LET IT GO AND LET GOD!

Confession: Today I look within. I look at my heart, and I am going to be truthful. I am not going to cover it up and say, “Well, that is just me.” No, I want a heart that God, my Father, can bless. So today, I start a new a day, in a new way!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com
WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Contact Dr Diana Brevan at Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com re Bible Studies

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora