Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 12-12-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 12-12-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Silent Night
Christmas Hymn and Carol

Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Christ, the Saviour is born
Christ, the Saviour is born

Silent night, holy night
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth "

Joy to the World
Christmas Hymn and Carol

Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Joy to the world, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.

No more let sins and sorrows grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found,
Far as the curse is found,
Far as, far as, the curse is found.

He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders, wonders, of His love.

It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
Christmas Hymn and Carol

It came upon the midnight clear,
That glorious song of old,
From angels bending near the earth,
To touch their harps of gold:
"Peace on the earth, goodwill to men
From heavens all gracious King!"
The world in solemn stillness lay
To hear the angels sing.

Still through the cloven skies they come,
With peaceful wings unfurled;
And still their heavenly music floats
O'er all the weary world:
Above its sad and lowly plains
They bend on hovering wing,
And ever o'er its Babel sounds
The blessed angels sing.

O ye beneath life's crushing load,
Whose forms are bending low,
Who toil along the climbing way
With painful steps and slow;
Look now, for glad and golden hours
Come swiftly on the wing;
Oh rest beside the weary road
And hear the angels sing.

For lo! the days are hastening on,
By prophets seen of old,
When with the ever-circling years
Shall come the time foretold,
When the new heaven and earth shall own
The Prince of Peace, their King,
And the whole world send back the song
Which now the angels sing.
TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Follow Me, And I Will Make You

Matthew, Chapter 4:17-20

17From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

18And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

19And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

20And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.

PRAY

I want to use that phrase of Jesus as the subject today:

Follow Me, and I will make you.

I'm aware every time I preach anywhere in the world that I face people who are hurting and suffering, people who need answers in their life, people who have had heartbreak and tragedy, and today is no different.
You never know what is going on inside the person that is setting behind you or in front of you.

Sometimes it may be that a person is in that very service as a last resort.

Some of them ready to commit suicide.

Some of them ready to throw the towel in and quit on every area of life.

My business today is to be an encourager, to turn your eyes away from your troubles and get your eyes on Jesus, because Jesus is the answer.

He is the answer to all of our problems.

This life is preparation for eternity.

We're only here for a short time.

We're here to prepare for that great, grand time that we're going to have throughout all eternity with everlasting life.

But, you know, while we spend time here, we don't want to waste it.

We do not want our lives to be a failure.

We want to do something in life that matters.

But, the reality is that sometimes it feels like we just can’t catch traction.

Sometimes it feels like we flop at everything we try.

Sometimes it seems like we get knocked down every time we try to get up.

But, Jesus says to all the hurting, suffering, confused people in life, Follow Me, and I will make you. I will make you.

He has the power to make you what you ought to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One man came to Jesus and said, "I'll follow you, but let me go home and bury my father."

What he was saying is… “Let me stay until he dies. He's getting older, and it won’t be long before he dies. Let me stay here until he dies; and later on I'll follow You.”

Jesus said, "Let the dead bury the dead, but you follow Me."

Another man run up to Him and said, "I'll follow you, Lord, wherever you go only let me go home and say good-bye to my family."

Jesus said, "He that puts his hand to the plow and looks back is not fit for the kingdom of God. Follow me."

In other words, Jesus is saying to people: “Don't play games with Me.

If you're going to follow Me…

… if you're going to let Me be the Lord of your life…

… if you're going to surrender your life to Me,

…be serious.

…Make it a one hundred percent commitment.

If you are going to follow me, then follow me and me alone.

Follow Me, and I will make you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You say, “Pastora Diana , you don't know what Jesus has got to work with me.”

“Oh, my, if you knew, I don't even believe Jesus could do much with me.”

Well, I know it’s easy to begin to feel like that, when you look around and you can see a lot of problems, and not many ways out…It’s easy to begin to feel like that…That my friends can’t help me, and my family can’t help me, and with the mess that I am in the middle of, I’m not even sure Jesus can help me.

But, I want you to know that Jesus never gives up.

I said, You may think it’s too much, but Jesus never gives up.

Jesus didn’t say, “Follow me and I will see what I can do”…

He said, “Follow me , and I WILL MAKE YOU!”

Oh, I came to speak some Purpose into your life today…

You may already know that there is no way you can work it all out…

You may already know there’s no way that any other man can work it all out…

But, I want you to know with assurance today that God can work it all out.

There is a Purpose for your life, and it’s not to live in a prison of “Can-Not’s”, and Impossibilities…but, the Purpose for your life is for you to turn it all over to God, and let Him make you something greater than you’ve ever been before!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think about Michelangelo.

Michelangelo was standing before a great, big rock and some kind of a granite or something like that, you know, and he had this chisel, and he had this hammer, and he was hammering away and chiseling away at that unsightly piece of rock.
And somebody said unto him -- said, "What are you doing? What are you doing?" He said, "I -- when I look at this rock, I see an angel. I see an angel trapped in that rock; and you ask me what I'm doing. I'm letting him out."

And, you know, your life may be like that.

It may be all messed up.

You may be up and out, in and out, down and out.

You may have made a thousand mistakes.

You may have scrambled eggs that can never be straightened out.

But, listen, God looks at you… … …

…Oh, when God looks at you… … …

You may say, I'm just that old, rough rock; but Jesus said, “I see a different person.”

“I see an angel.”

“I see a son and daughter of God.”

“I see a successful person.”

“I see somebody I can use”…

…and He's chipping away at your life.

Oh, you say, “It hurts.”

Yeah.

But you got to get the person out that's inside that rock.

Chip away. Chip away. Chip away.

That's what Jesus wants to do.

It looks like a mess on the surface, but God sees something that is deeper than the surface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the world saw David, they saw a little, insignificant shepherd boy; but when God saw David, he saw a giant killer.

I wish some of us could get the attitude that David had that day, because when the Israelites said, "He's too big to fight", David said, "No, He's too big to miss."

When the world saw David, they saw a little lad there that seemed like he would never amount to anything.

But when God saw him, he saw a king.

The world looks at you and they may not see much; but, when Jesus looks at you, He sees great possibilities.

He sees something deeper!

He sees something Greater!

And He says, Follow Me, and I'll make you.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the world saw the disciples, they saw dirty, smelly, rough fishermen.

They saw despised tax collectors.

They saw fanatical politicians.

But when Jesus saw them, he saw men who could turn the world upside down with the gospel.

Listen, the message that God has sent to this church today is…

“Don't worry about what you are, Just Follow Me.”

“Put your life in My hands.”

“I have the power to make you!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think about that demoniac over there in Mark, Chapter 5.

He had to be chained.

He broke the chains.

He tore his clothes off.

He ran naked down through the town.

He howled and screamed, filled with at least 2,000 demons.

I think about that man; and when the world looked at him, they say, “No hope. No hope. Write him off: No hope for this man…

He’s a crazy, insane man filled with demons.”

But when Jesus saw him, he saw a preacher.

Jesus crossed over that water, and met that man, and cast the demons out of him, and before they knew what was going on, he was clothed sitting in his right mind at the feet of Jesus.

Let me tell you church, I’m glad to know that God can take something that looks hopeless to the world, and He can shine a new light of Hope into it!

--He can take something that has been infected with the filth of the world, and clean it, and make it look Holy again!

--He can take something that looks dead to the world, and breath New Life into it!

Hey, church…I don’t want us to ever get so saved that we forget that God is still saving folks and fixing situations.

I don’t want us to ever get so holy that we forget that God is still taking worldly sinners, and cleaning them up, and fixing their lives.

Let’s get real here…

You take me back several years, and I didn’t look like much!

You take Bro Larry back a few years, and you might doubt that he

would ever be in the church.

You take Bro Brad back a few years, and he didn’t seem like much!

Because we were all caught up in the garbage that the world offers.

We were all stuck in the traps of worldliness.

Oh, But let me tell you, church, something happened, and God stepped in and started cleaning us up, and working with us, and I’m so glad that Jesus Lifted Me.

He picked me up, and washed me up!

He changed the direction of my life!

And as I follow Him, He’s still helping me, and guiding me!

And, if you’ll follow Him, He’ll do the same for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, that man that had just been delivered from over 2,000 demons was setting there…

And he said, "Jesus, let me go back with you.”

He said, "No, you go to the ten towns around here and tell them what great things God has done for you."

And, you know, as I look around, there may be people on drugs and alcohol.

You may be trapped by illicit desires and abnormal, sexual, deviate things.

I want you to know, you may look at yourselves one way and the world may put a label on you that says Hopeless and helpless; but, Jesus says, “Follow Me, and I will make you. I will make you what you ought to be.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, church…I get happy & excited when I think about Jesus.

Jesus, the name that charms our fears…

…the name that can remove our sorrows.

That Name is music to the sinner's ear.

It’s Life... It’s Power... It’s Peace.

Hallelujah. Glory be to God.

Jesus said, “If you'll just give Me your life. Don't play games with Me. Surrender everything to Me. Follow Me, and I will make you!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The world looks at us one way, and we look at ourselves one way and we get discouraged.

You know, Simon came to Jesus, and Jesus looked at him and said something very significant.

He said, "You are Simon, but you shall be Peter."

"You are Simon, but you shall be Peter."

You ain’t hearing me…

He said, You are, but you shall be.

You are, but you shall be.

See, don't worry about what you are, just think about what you shall be.

I call that the “Possible you.”

Oh, I wish I could get somebody to quit thinking about the “Failing You”, and start thinking about the “Possible You”.

~~~~~

You know, so many people get beaten down by life, abused wives, abused children, incest in the home, alcohol and drugs and rebellion in the lives of people, you know.

We get down to where we think we are just absolutely -- well, we're just nothing.

And, you know, “God can never do anything with me.”

“The church is for good people who do all the right things.”

No…The church is not a place for good people who do all the right things; The church is a place where people who have given up can find hope.

I think about people like that; and I know across this sanctuary, and many of you listening to the tape, I know many of you feel the hurts and the heartache, and the brokenness of life, and the emptiness of life.
You know, you may have it all. You may have your money. You may have your big mansion. You may have your boat. You may have your cars. You may have all of that.

But, I'll tell you…you can have all of that and still have an empty heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know, Jesus, when he fed the 5,000, they didn't have any food so He took the little loaves and fishes, just a few of them, and broke them and gave to the disciples and He said, Give them out to the crowd.

5,000 men besides women and children.

Probably 20-30 thousand people there, He fed.

And then, you know, when it was all over, He said something very significant.

He said, "Pick up the fragments that nothing be lost."

“Jesus, we're tired. We've been feeding these people all day long. We want to sit down. Rest. Go swimming. Sit in a rocking chair.”

He said, “Pick up the fragments.”

“Jesus, you made this bread. You made this fish. Why should you worry about a few little fragments on the ground. We're tired.”

Jesus said, “Pick up the fragments that nothing be lost.”

I want somebody to hear this today…

The God that we serve is “The God who wastes nothing”.

You may today be bewildered and brokenhearted and you may have a fragmented life. Everything's come to pieces in your life and is fragmented and you don't know what to do.

I want you to know Jesus said, Pick them up. Pick them up. Pick them up.

Hey, I didn’t come up here today to beat you up, I just came to bring you a message from the Lord.

He didn't say kick you down. He said pick you up.

Pick them up. Pick them up. Show them how to get ahold of me.

Let them follow Me, and I'll make them.

--He’s great at taking broken, and shattered hopes and ambitions, and gluing it all back together again.

--He's great at taking fragmented lives, broken in morals, broken financially, broken in every area of life, and putting the pieces of that fragmented life back together again.

I know many of you feel like you're fragmented today.

Many of you come with a smile on your face, but a frown in your heart.

Many of you come with victory on your face, but defeat in your heart.

Many of you come with some joy in your face, but a tear in your heart.

If people around you knew what battles you were fighting, the broken heart, the broken dreams, the shattered dreams that you have but, oh, I'm here to tell you, there is One named Jesus who is the miracle worker.

He mends broken people and He says, Follow Me, and I will make you.

I think of that scripture about Jesus.

It's the most beautiful thing that you could ever read in the Bible.

It says concerning Him out of Isaiah and quoted in the gospels: "A bruised reed He will not break; a smoking flax He will not quench."

A bruised reed…Think of the bruised people in life…

…bruised because of the ups & downs in life…

…bruised because of the storms of life…

…bruised and hurt.

But the Bible says: Jesus will not take you and break you.

No! Jesus will not break a bruised reed.
He'll say, Follow Me, and I will make you.

I'll make you to stand tall again.

I'll make you to stand up strong again.

Yes…You're bruised and broken over there, but I can make you stand one more time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then is says: A smoking flax.

Oh, it used to burn bright.

It used to have such a flame on it, but now the dampening rains of the affairs of life have come down and the flame is almost gone.

It's just a little smoke left.

A little fire and a little smoke.

Jesus didn't say stamp it out.

No! …a smoking flax, He'll not quench.

What will He do?

He'll breathe upon you.

He'll blow upon you.

He'll walk beside you.

He'll lift you.

He'll strengthen you.

I'll tell you, He won't put your light out.

He'll turn up the flame.

Follow Me -- follow Me -- follow Me, and I will make you.

Oh church, He has all power.

He is the living God.

He is the great I Am.

He has all power in heaven and in earth.
And if you're in trouble out there, just surrender to Him.

It's not any big deal. Just give up and make Him the Lord of your life.

And He said, If you'll follow Me, I'll make you.

I've got the power to make you.

I've got the power to mend your broken heart.

I've got the power to give you a new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know, I think about the potter in Jeremiah.

It says -- God said to Jeremiah, Go down to the potter's house and I will speak to you there. And he went down to the potter's house; and the potter was making a vessel, some kind of a vase or something, you know. And he was working on it and it was beautiful and everything was going real good and as Jeremiah watched, the Bible says, "the vessel was marred in his hand."
And that's the way life is.

There are times when we feel so marred that we think we never will amount to anything.

People are marred.

Some of you are marred… … …marred by life.

The vessel was marred and broken, but I'm so glad for what it says.

But the potter made it again another vessel.

Let me tell somebody right now…All hope is not gone.

Somebody needs to hear me and hear me well…

I said, All Hope is NOT Gone!

All hope is not gone because you're marred by some failure or by some beating or by some brokenness in your life.

He makes it again another vessel.

God said to Jeremiah, "As the clay is in the hands of the potter, so Israel is in My hands."

Oh, thank God as the clay is in the hands of the potter, so are we in the hands of Jesus.

And we may have our days of marring.

We may have our disappointments and our storms, but He will make you again another vessel!!

You know,. I remember the call to preach coming to me again and again, and I ignored it. But, as time marched on, the call became stronger and stronger and stronger, and clearer every day that this wasn’t just another thought that popped into my head, but God was making it very clear that He wasn’t taking “No” for an answer.

I heard Him say, “Follow Me, and I will make you.”

I said, “Jesus, You don't know who I am.”

“You don't know who You're talking to.”

He said, “Follow Me. I'll make you”.

I said, “Jesus, You don't know who I am.”

“I'm a trouble-maker,

drifting on the sea of life.”

He said, “Follow Me. I will make you.”

I said, Jesus, “I'm not a great person.”

“I’m just a contractor trying to make a living for my family.”

He said, “Follow Me. I will make you.”

And that night, that week I made a quality decision, and I want all the world to know I made my decision to follow Him.

And I take the witness stand today to tell you that He's never failed me once.

Oh, I'd been marred in His hand, but He made me again another vessel and He gave me a greater hope.
When I was down, He lifted me.

When I sinned, He forgave me.

When I failed Him, He lifted me up.

When I did wrong, He gave me mercy.

Oh, what a G

Re: Midweek Service 12-12-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Oh, what a God we serve.

Oh, I’m not perfect…

I don't want you to get that idea at all.

No. No.

But, this is my status in life today…

I'm not all that I ought to be.

I'm not all that I want to be.

But thank God I'm not what I used to be.

Conclusion:

It was battered and scarred, and the auctioneer thought it scarcely worth his while, to auction off the old violin, but he held it up with a smile. What can I get for the old violin? Who will start the bidding for me? One dollar, one. Who will make it two? Two dollars. Who will make it three? But no one answered..

Then, From the back of the room, a gray-haired man came forward and picked up the bow, and wiping the dust from the old violin and tightening up the strings, he played a melody pure and sweet, as sweet as an angel sings.
The music ceased and the auctioneer with a voice that was quiet and low said, What can I get for the old violin? And he held it up with the bow. One thousand, one. Who will make it two? Two thousand. Who will make it three? Three thousand once, three thousand twice, going and gone,

The people cheered, but some of them cried, We don't quite understand. What changed its worth? The reply came quickly…The touch of the master's hand.

And lots of people with life out of tune and battered and torn by sin, and by the circumstances of life are auctioned off to that thoughtless crowd much like that old violin.

He's going once. He's going twice. He's going, and he's almost gone.

But, Then the master comes. Then the master comes.

Then Jesus arrives. Then Jesus comes on the scene.

Then the master comes, and the thoughtless crowd never can quite understand the worth of a soul and the change that's wrought by the touch of the master's hand.

I want to talk to you out of my heart right now.

I want to encourage you that God is your ally.

Jesus is your friend.

He wants to save you.

He wants to deliver you.

He wants to turn those troubled steps into victorious ones.

He'll never give up on you. He'll never give up on you.

You may be fragmented.

You may be a bruised reed.

You may be a smoking flax.

You may feel so unworthy or so defeated in so many storms you think you could never get out, but the things that are impossible with man are possible with God.
And I want to encourage you today, just give to the Lord.

Surrender your life & your situation to Jesus, and He’ll make a difference!

Follow Me, and I will -- I will -- I will make you.

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora