Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 12-26-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 12-26-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Mary Did You Know

Mary, did you know
That your baby boy will one day walk on water?
Did you know
That your baby boy will save our sons and daughters?
Did you know
That your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you've delivered
Will soon deliver you
Mary, did you know
That your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Did you know
That your baby boy will calm a storm with His hand?
Did you know
That your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little boy
You've kissed the face of God
Mary, did you know?
The blind will see
The deaf will hear
And the dead will live again
The lame will leap
The dumb will speak
The praises of the Lamb
Mary, did you know
That your baby boy is Lord of all creation?
Did you know
That your baby boy will one day rules the nations?
Did you know
That your baby boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you're holding
Is the Great I Am

Little Town of Bethelhem
1. O little town of Bethlehem,
How still we see thee lie!
Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
The silent stars go by;
Yet in thy darkness shineth
The everlasting Light;
The hopes and fears of all the years
Are met in thee tonight.
2. For Christ is born of Mary,
And fathered all above,
While mortals sleep, the angels keep
Their watch of wondering love.
O morning stars, together
Proclaim the holy birth
And praises sing to God, the King,
And peace to men on earth.

3. How silently, how silently,
The wondrous Gift is given!
So God imparts to human hearts
The blessings of His heaven.
No ear may hear His coming,
But in this world of sin,
Where meek souls will receive Him still,
The dear Christ enters in.

4. O holy Child of Bethlehem,
Descend to us, we pray;
Cast out our sin and enter in,
Be born in us today.
We hear the Christmas angels
The great glad tidings tell:
Oh, come to us, abide with us,
Our Lord Immanuel!

O Holy Night
O holy night
The stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Till he appeared and the soul felt it's worth

The thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
For yonder brinks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees

O hear the angel voices
O night divine
O night when Christ was born
O night divine
O night, O night divine

O Holy Night
The stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error-pining
Till he appeared and the soul felt it's worth

The thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
For yonder brinks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees

O hear the angel voices
O night divine
O night when Christ was born
O night divine
O night, O night divine

Announcements: Happy belated birthday to Jesus Brevan who celebrated his birthday on December 24th.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

He's More Than A Child

A lot of people might think in their mind that He is still a little child over there in Bethlehem lying in a manger. But friend that little child is grown up and He is the Great Savior Jesus Christ!

If you look at the birth of Christ, except for Herod and those trying to kill him and the angels who were praising and magnifying God, not too many people paid a lot of attention to Him at first.

We don’t find a lot about the life of Jesus Christ when He was a child. At twelve years old He talked with the priests. He began preaching at the age of 30 years old. He’s not a child anymore. I don’t serve a God that is still laying in a manger or being hid from those seeking His life. I’m serving a God that is full grown, so to speak. In all His power and glory. A God that is able to seek and to save that which is lost. A God that is able to come down and heal the sick and open the blinded eyes, forgive sin, and remit sin forever. A God sitting on the throne of David, so to speak. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords! We are serving a great big wonderful and pow-erful God! The Bible says all power in heaven and in earth was given to Him. If you have a need you don’t have to go to that little child, you look upon him as being God manifested in the flesh. A God that can lift burdens, open doors for you. A God who can stop any enemy that might be coming against you.He’s more than a child, He’s the Savior of the world! When this child was born and the promise He made to Abraham that the world would be blessed through this man. Thank God the world is blessed and is still being blessed because of Abraham and his faith and because of the birth of this child that was called Jesus Christ, which is God’s name for us in the New Testament. He’s come and done His job, preached for approximately 30 years, told this lost and dying world what they ought to do, went to the cross and gave His life voluntarily that you and I could have remission of sins. He was caught away into glory and sent back the power of the Holy Ghost that can live and dwell in every one of us! He is more than just a child today! He is the great God Jehovah, able to deliver you out of bondage and save your soul. Don’t look at Him as being frail and weak. He is not wrapped in swaddling clothes anymore; He is wearing the garments of a king. He came that you and I might have life and have it more abundantly. I am glad He accomplished that which He was sent to do.

Luke 2:10-12 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tid-ings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you isborn this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be sign unto you; ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

Isn’t it a joy to know Jesus Christ! Here is a man who was born and lived only 33 ½ years but yet today He is still bringing joy to people that will look upon Him and worship and accept Him, believe on His name and gladly go down and put on His name in water baptism according to Acts 2:38. We’ve been born again of water and spirit and sometimes were babes in Christ, but thank God we shouldn’t be babies anymore in Jesus Christ. We ought to grow up and real-ize who we are and that we have taken on our Father's name and it is Jesus Christ. We can cast out devils in that name and lay hands on the sick and they will recover in the name of Jesus Christ. He is a Savior. What is a Savior? Someone who can save you. He can do anything you need if you believe in Him. He is more than a child, He is GOD! He is my God; He is the God of this world. He is Lord and Christ. (Acts 2:36)

Matt. 8:23-27 And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him. And, be-hold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying Lord, save us: we perish. And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. But the men marveled, saying, what manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

He can save you from more than your sins. He can save you from a car accident. He can keep you safe on a ship or airplane. In these Scriptures, the disciples are worried and upset because of the storm, but all He had to do was speak and the winds and sea obeyed. There is more ways to perish than you think. He’s a Savior of all. What manner of man is this? I’ll tell you, He is that same little child laying in the manger, later in life. He doesn’t need anyone watching over Him now. His mother doesn’t have to take care of Him anymore. He is taking care of us. He is the almighty God. There may be a storm coming to your house, it may not be like the storm on the sea. But thank God He is the God of it all. All He has to do is rise up and say storm cease to exist and it is gone! He can set your feet upon the rock bring us out of the miry clay, bring us out of the prisons and set us free and open up our blinded eyes. All over the world people want to celebrate the birth of Christ,but after that, they want nothing to do with the man. What are you going to do with this man Christ Jesus? Many will stand before Him on the judgment that has celebrated His birth. Do you need a great calm in your life? He is the one who can bring a calm to you like you’ve never had before. Jesus Christ has rest for you and I.

Matt. 8:28-32 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, ex-ceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, say-ing, what have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? Art thou come hither to tor-ment us before the time? And there was a good way off from them and herd of many swine feeding. So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

No one was able to come down that way because of a couple of devils. They were fierce, they had power. But here comes a little baby, all grown up and all He has to say is Go and it is done. What does that tell us? We’re not little babies anymore when the devil comes and stares us in the eyes we can say Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ and he has to go. We can overcome. Quit looking at Jesus Christ as a little baby that just loves the whole world. Look at Him for what He is.

Set up and take note Jesus Christ is God Almighty!

You are going to have to answer to Him one day.

How do you see Him today?

Rev. 1:7-8,13-15 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they al-so which pierced him: and all kindred’s of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. And I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks: And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the pap’s with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace: and his voice as the sound of many waters.

He’s not coming by the Virgin Mary any more. He came humble, He let them spit on Him and whip Him. He let them mock Him and nail Him to a cross on Calvary. But this time He’s com-ing in the clouds! He is the one the whole world is going to bow to one day. He is going to be on the throne and many will stand before Him and say Lord haven’t we done this in your name and He will say depart from me ye worker of iniquity I never knew you. But He is going to be the same one who says Come up here to the church and we will rise to meet Him in the air. What is God to you? Do you only think of Him at Christmas or Easter or some other special time? You need to serve God everyday. You need to look at Him as the only God, for there is no other. There is not but one plan of salvation. There is one church and one way to be saved for the whole world! Dr.Diana brevan

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora