Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 12-30-18 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 12-30-18 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Teach Me Your Way

Teach me Your way
That I may follow
To walk in Your truth
That I may fear You

Today, I will glorify Your name,
With all that I am, proclaim
You are faithful and good

God on high
Be glorified
My life is yours
My heart adores

O Lord, hear me
For I am needy
You are my God
Have mercy on me

Today, I will glorify Your name,
With all that I am, proclaim

God on high
Be glorified
My life is yours
My heart adores

Open Up My Heart

Every time we think of You and we realize
That You're always there for us
All we have to do is open up our hearts to You
Help me open up my heart

The love You gave us is like a beacon of light in the sky
Never ending on my part
But with love that light is guiding me in my darkest night
If I open up my heart

Let me open up my heart
Let me thank You for the wonders of Your love
For the cross the pain and everything
You went through for me
Lord I opened up my heart

When we stand here hand in hand (side by side)
Your mercy's flowing without an end (forever more)
We sing for You O Lord our God (to honor and worship)
'Cause You've opened up my heart

I have opened up my heart
I will thank You for the wonders of Your love
For the cross the pain and everything
You went through for me
Lord I've opened up my heart

Lord I've opened up
Lord I've opened up

Lord I've opened up
Lord I've opened up

(Prayer)
Lord, when we stand here
Hand in hand, side by side
Your mercy flowing without an end
Forever more
We sing for You our Lord, our God
To honor and worship
Cause You, You've opened up our hearts Lord
You gave us something to believe in
Someone to believe in
Jesus Christ, Your only son
The Savior, Messiah, Redeemer and friend
The one who's lived for us, and died for us
For us all, none excluded
And for that we thank you
We thank you, the Lord of all
Who was, and is, and is to come
Hallelujah
Amen
Announcements: The bible studies in Revelation begin on January 7.

The daily bible readings will be in the King James Version beginning for January 1, 2019.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised:
(Matthew 10:42 NKJV And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

he Fellowship of Suffering

Dr Diana Brevan

Let us open up to the Text of :

Philippians 3:10 I want to know Christ better. I want to know the power that raised him from the dead. I want to share in his sufferings. I want to become like him by sharing in his death.

We all desire to know Christ in the power of His resurrection:

One of the great abiding hopes of the child of God is to one day imitate in our own lives the same resurrection power that released Christ from the tomb three days after the crucifixion.

We sing songs about the power of resurrection. "On that resurrection morning when all the dead in Christ shall rise, I'll have a new body, praise the Lord I'll have a new life…"

One of the favorite subject matters of every preacher still blessed to be among the living is the assurance of the resurrection of the dead.

Now let’s turn to:

1 Corinthians 15:51 Listen! I am telling you a mystery. We will not all die. But we will all be changed. 52 That will happen in a flash, as quickly as you can wink an eye. It will happen when the last trumpet sounds. The trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised to live forever. And we will be changed.

You may have been entombed in a marble mausoleum or you may lie in state in a pauper's grave, but when a trumpet sounds, you will experience the power of resurrection.

The Scripture says here, "…and we shall be changed."

You may have went to the grave missing a leg, lacking an eye, disfigured by life, and maimed by disease and tragedy, but when the trumpet sounds "we shall be changed". We'll have a new body.

Now let’s turn to:

Romans 8:11 The Spirit of the One who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you. So the God who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your bodies, which are going to die. He will do this by the power of his Spirit, who lives in you.

The resurrection of the dead was a subject

that Jesus himself chose to frequently discuss:

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even if he dies.

• Job asked the question, "If a man die, shall he live again?" Thank God because of an empty tomb outside the city of Jerusalem, we can answer, "Yes, we will live again." Death is not the final chapter, and the grave is not our final destination. "…ain't no grave gonna hold my body down…"

• The power of resurrection is a cornerstone doctrine of the New Testament church, for Paul said, "If Christ be not risen from the dead then our preaching is in vain, and your faith is in vain."

I could spend the remaining time that I have with

you this today rejoicing over the great expectation of the resurrection, but there is a correlating component of that wonderful hope that cannot be ignored. For it is equally expounded upon by Paul in the course of our text.

For eternally conjoined with the power of resurrection, according to Paul is the fellowship of suffering. And you cannot have one without the other.

Philippians 3:10 I want to know Christ better. I want to know the power that raised him from the dead. I want to share in his sufferings. I want to become like him by sharing in his death.

The word "fellowship" in this text comes from the Greek word KOINONIA which means, "partnership, or participation"

What Jesus has offered sinful humanity today is partnership and participation in the wonderful plan of redemption? But if you would expect to achieve the end result of a powerful resurrection over the chains of death, then you first must be in partnership with Christ in the cup of suffering.

Jesus did not say, "If any man will be my disciple, let him consolidate his wealth, aspire to political prominence, exist in the lap of luxury, and come after me." No, He said, "Let him first deny himself, take up his cross and follow me."

The precursor to the power of resurrection is the fellowship of suffering.

Rom 6:5 By being baptized, we have been joined with him in his death. We will certainly also be joined with him in his resurrection.

Your persecution has purpose; your suffering has significance. There is a divine reasoning behind your earthly suffering.

Percentage of people who said a painful event (death, illness, breakup, divorce, etc.) caused them to find a more positive meaning in life: 87 (According to Psychiatry Today magazine)

The disciples saw the miracles of Christ and the supernatural display of His majesty and might. They heard his distinctive teachings, the parables and the revealed truths that he spoke. They walked with Him, talked with Him, ate with Him, ministered with Him, yet their concepts of the Kingdom were still near-sighted and earthly.

It is not in the afterglow of miraculous manifestation that we come to understand the purpose of God.

It is not in radiance of incomprehensible supernatural power that we come to realize what constitutes the kingdom of God.

The disciples saw the dead raised and the lame made to walk, they had witnessed the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, but forty days after the empty tomb and just moments prior to the ascension of Christ, they were still unclear as to the concept of the kingdom of God, for in Acts 1:6 they were still asking-

Acts 1:6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

They had heard Jesus declare to Nicodemus, and John recorded it in his gospel- "…except a man is born again of the water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

But approximately 10 days before Pentecost, they were still clueless as to what the kingdom of God was.

After three and a half years of daily interaction with the Divine One, they still were so spiritually blind as to believe that the Kingdom of Christ was just earthly and temporal, and not heavenly and eternal. Why? Because they had not yet became acquainted with the fellowship, the partnership of Christ's suffering.

There is only one man recorded in the New Testament prior to Pentecost who truly understood what the kingdom of God was.

Luke 23:39 One of the criminals hanging there made fun of Jesus. He said, “Aren’t you the Christ? Save yourself! Save us!”

40 But the other criminal scolded him. “Don’t you have any respect for God?” he said. “Remember, you are under the same sentence of death. 41 We are being punished fairly. We are getting just what our actions call for. But this man hasn’t done anything wrong.”

42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”

43 Jesus answered him, “What I’m about to tell you is true. Today you will be with me in paradise.”

As Jesus hung on the center cross at Golgotha, the thief on the right spoke from a standpoint of Divine revelation that the disciples themselves had not even achieved. For he said to Jesus as he himself suffered beyond description or comprehension, Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” Jesus was so touched by this mans ability to understand the kingdom of God that he reached around the final moments of Calvary, the burial and the glory of His resurrection, and gifted this man with a morsel of saving grace, before grace was even offered on the table. He was not saved by obedience to the Mosaic law, and he was not saved by adherence to the gospel of the new birth, but in a soveirgn act of mercy, a hopeless sinner found salvation, because he came to understand the kingdom through the fellowship of suffering.

Here was a man that had only recently, in fact in just the last few agonizing minutes of his life, even met Jesus. Yet he had the revelation of what constituted the Kingdom of God that was more acute and correct then the men who followed the Incarnate Christ the closest. This thief had to be aware of the many miracles and wonders that Jesus had performed, the feeding of the five thousand men, the resurrection of Lazarus and Jarius’ daughter, yet from a standpoint of mutual suffering with Christ, he understood that Christ was not yet in His kingdom.

We all want to know Jesus in the power of His resurrection, but avoiding the fellowship of his suffering keeps the door of Kingdom revelation closed.

As your pastor this morning I plead with you, don't pray to be pardoned from the pressure. Don't request to be released from the vexation. It is the fellowship of suffering that ushers you to doorway of Divine revelation and the realization of God's magnificent purpose.

Isaiah was very close to the king Uzziah. He felt the sting of loss when his beloved king passed away. But it also must be pointed out that according to Isaiah in the 6th chapter, it was in the year, or the season that king Uzziah died, that he was able to say, "that I also saw the Lord, high and lifted up…"

Someone that I'm preaching to today, for the past several days has struggled in the storm, you've been in the fellowship of suffering. But I would declare that it is your trials that will usher you into the glorious presence of the Lord where you can see Him "high and lifted up" above your problems.

“Kingdom” comes from the Greek word BASILEA which means “realm”. While Jesus was in the flesh he was literally outside His natural realm. He came into our realm and by his suffering made a way for us, as created flesh to be brought into His realm.

The thief, amazingly enough understood that Jesus, while in the flesh was outside of His realm but would soon return. He also acknowledged the distinct possibility that he, by the mercies of God, could join Him in the “kingdom” or “realm” of incorruptible flesh. But what is truly perplexing is how the thief was able to grasp the fact that it would require the suffering of Christ, and his own willingness to be in partnership with that suffering to usher him into this incorruptible kingdom.

Jesus did not say, "In this world ye shall have unprecedented prosperity." Or, "…ye shall have unquestioned popularity," or "…ye shall have unwavering favor." But He said, "In this world ye shall have tribulation…"

But he left us with an undeniable hope, for He continued by saying, "…but be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world."

In essence He was saying, hardship and travail will come, but if you can just survive the season of the fellowship of suffering, then as it was for me, so also will it be for you, you will achieve the power of the resurrection.

No one desires to drink from the cup of suffering.

A Jewish proverb says, "Only by tasting of the cup of bitterness may we appreciate the grail of sweetness."

Jesus himself prayed in Gethsemane, "Father, if it by thy will, let this cup pass from me…"

"…nevertheless, not my will, but thine be done."

The cup brings us to the King:

When the sons of Jacob went to Egypt for corn, unbeknown to them, they were sold corn, by their brother Joseph whom they presumed to be dead, but was now second in command in all of Egypt.

Joseph commanded that his silver cup be placed in the corn sack of Benjamin. They were allowed to make a short distance back to Canaan when the kings soldiers apprehended them, telling them that one of them had taken the kings cup. Judah spoke up and said, "We didn't take it. In fact I'm so sure that if you find the cup, let that man die and the rest of us will be your servants."

But the cup was found in Benjamin's sack. To the son's of Jacob, the cup was a source of grief and sorrow. No one wanted the cup. But it was that cup that caused them to brought into the king's house and for each of them to receive astonishing revelation as to who the king really was.

Don't curse the cup of suffering when it shows up in your life. It was put there for the purpose of bringing you into the presence of the king, and giving you deeper revelation as to who He is.

When life is rosy, we may slide by with knowing about Jesus, with imitating him and quoting him and speaking of him. But only in the fellowship of suffering will we know Jesus. We identify with him at the point of his deepest humiliation. The cross, symbol of his greatest suffering, becomes our personal touch-point with the Lord of the universe.

My Name Is Sn Pastora, Dr Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks

I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemary1197@gmail.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1197@gmail.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora