Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 1/2/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 1-2-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Amazing Grace

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

The world shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun refuse to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Shall be forever mine.

When we've been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we'd first begun.

In The Garden

I come to the garden alone
While the dew is still on the roses
And the voice I hear falling on my ear
The Son of God discloses.

Refrain

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own;
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known.

He speaks, and the sound of His voice,
Is so sweet the birds hush their singing,
And the melody that He gave to me
Within my heart is ringing.

Refrain

I’d stay in the garden with Him
Though the night around me be falling,
But He bids me go; through the voice of woe
His voice to me is calling.

Refrain
Blessed Assurance

Blessèd assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Refrain

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Refrain

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

Refrain

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:
Crossing The Finish Line

Dr.Diana Brevan

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith (1Tim 4:7)

TEXT: 1 Tim 4:5 - 10

2 Tim 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

2 Tim 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

2 Tim 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

2 Tim 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

2 Tim 4:9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:

2 Tim 4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia

THE MARATHON RUNNER

When entering into a Marathon, there is a goal that is set in the runners mind months prior to the actual race. Much preparation, exercise, and sacrifice has been paid for by the athlete. The next several hours of the race will be the pay off for all the training that was put in.

The marathon runner has to note the proper diet, running shoes to wear, type of training, and the proper coaching to be a successful runner. The main goal for the marathon runner is “Crossing-the-finish-line.”

As the day of the actual race is coming, the marathon runner is in full training, but has to actually slow down the amount of running in order to be healthy enough to run the race. He needs to make sure he is getting enough sleep, the right foods, and cut his running to approx 50 percent the final week of the race.

At this point, it is noted that in the mind of the runner “doubt” kicks in. “Did I train enough for the race”, “Am I going to finish the race”, or “Will I place well in the race.”

A. FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT:

2 Tim 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

The Apostle Paul compares Christians as a soldier, husbandman, sufferer, student, vessel, and a servant.

a. I have fought a good fight: Every Christian is going to have to fight their own spiritual battle. It may be there own fleshly desires, it may be a trial that God has to put them through, or it may be a trial that someone else puts you through. Regardless of the fight, you will come out victorious with your hands raised up in the air.

b. I have finished my course: The Apostle Paul said to “Walk by faith and not by sight.” Finishing what has been started is the key to our spiritual success. It’s not time to throw in the towel, but to stand up and take another step for Jesus.

c. I have kept the faith: Our faith is the one thing that no man can take away from us. It is tried on a daily basis, but faith has become embedded in our hearts and will carry us through every physical and spiritual battle

SEED THOUGHT: Too many times loneliness, a feeling of being unloved or unwanted can consume our soul. We are not alone, Jesus is right there to lift us up.

The Word of God is:

• A light unto our path
• The gate to heaven
• A guide for youth
• Comfort for the aged
• Food for the hunger
• Water for the thirsty
• Rest for the weary
• Hope for the unbeliever
• Salvation for the sinner
• And Grace for the Christian

B. FINISH HIS WORK:

John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work

a. My meat is to do the will of him: When the cyclists compete in a race, he is given a small cup of water to keep him going. That same cup of water can be compared to drink at the altar for the Holy Ghost.

b. To finish his work: The work that is called is to spread the gospel,be in prayer for others, and a servant unto the house of God. God has called each one of us to a specific duty to accomplish. God places us and uses us the same way a chess player uses his pieces during a game of chess, strategically.

The Fivefold use of the Word:

• Hold it= Hide it in your heart that we may not sin against God
• Study it= Minister to your self through study of the word
• Apply it= Put it into action
• Rightly divide it= Don’t let false doctrines come our way
• Preach it= Take the gospel to the streets, your work place, to our families

C. LAYING ASIDE EVERY WEIGHT:

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

a. Lay aside every weight: This takes an examination from our selves. To look what’s going on inside.

i. Only God and our selves know what is weighing us down. It will take prayer to get even further down to diagnose the spiritual dryness or callousness that can be affecting our souls.

b. Let us run with patience: The marathon runner has to pace himself to run the long distance. He has to be careful not to start too fastthat he may tire too quickly. And he must not start off too slowly that he falls behind.

1 Cor 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

i. The Apostle Paul is comparing the born again Christian to the marathon runner. The word rendered "patience" rather means, “perseverance.”
ii. We are to run the race without allowing ourselves to be “hindered” by any “obstructions,” and without giving out or fainting in the way. Encouraged by the example of the multitudes that have run the same race before us. We are to persevere as they did to the end.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

c. The race that is set before us: When the marathon is about to begin. The course is laid out for the runners. The map is already in place.

i. The same thing for the Apostolic Born Again runner. God has placed a spiritual map before us to follow.
ii. The marathon runner follows cones, pylons, and other signs to keep his direction. The Christian needs prayer, the word of God, and an outpouring of the Holy Ghost to follow the path God has laid before him.

The Living Bible Translation:

Heb 12:1 Since we have such a huge crowd of men of faith watching us from the grandstands, let us strip off anything that slows us down or holds us back, and especially those sins that wrap themselves so tightly around our feet and trip us up; and let us run with patience the particular race that God has set before us.
D. LOOKING UNTO JESUS:

Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

a. Looking unto Jesus: Aphoroontes (NT:872). Those who ran were tokeep their eyes fixed on the mark of the prize; they must keep the goal in view.

i. That they should place all their hope and confidence in Christ, as their sole helper in this race of faith.
ii. That they should consider him their leader in this contest and imitate his example.

b. Finisher of our faith: Archeegos (NT:747), signifies, a general, captain or leader. The reference is to judge in the games, one whose business it was to admit the contenders, and to give the prize to the conqueror. Jesus is here represented as this officer; every Christian is a contender in this race of life, and for eternal life.

i. The heavenly course is begun under Jesus; and under him it is completed. He is the finisher, by awarding the prize to them that are faithful unto death.
ii. He is the finisher, awarding and giving the prize at the end of the race.

c. Set down at the right hand: Exalted to the highest place of dignity and honor. Jesus endured the most severe sufferings to which the human frame can be subjected, and the form of death which is regarded as the most shameful. So during all the severe trials to which you are exposed on account of your belief, patiently endure all-for the glorious rewards, the happiness and the triumph of heaven, are before you."

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1 Peter 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you
E. FORGETTING THOSE THINGS:

Phil 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forthunto those things which are before,

a. This one thing I do: Paul had one great aim and purpose of life. He did not attempt to mingle the world and religion, and to gain both.

i. A man will accomplish little who allows his mind to be distracted by a multiplicity of objects. A Christian will accomplish nothing who has not a single great aim and purpose of soul.

Phil 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

b. Forgetting those things which are behind: When running to secure the prize, he would not stop to look behind him to see how much ground he had run over, or who of his competitors had fallen or lingered in the way. He would keep his eye steadily on the prize, and strain every nerve that he might obtain it.

i. If his attention was diverted for a moment from that, it would hinder his flight, and might be the means of his losing the crown. So the apostle says it was with him. He looked onward to the prize.
ii. It was the single object in his view, and he did not allow his mind to be diverted from that by anything-not even by the contemplation of the past.
iii. He did not stop to think of the difficulties which he had overcome, or the troubles which he had met, but he thought of what was yet to be accomplished.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

c. Reaching forth: (epekteinomenos) - stretching out after the things in front, with hand and foot, like a runner in a race the body bent forward.

i. Christians are humbled by the contrast between what they are and what they desire to be.
ii. As Christians, we should always strive to reach to higher stage of holiness, deeper revelation of the word, stronger sensitivity of moving with the Spirit of God.

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
F. PRESSING TOWARDS THE MARK:

Phil 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

a. I Press toward the mark: (Press= to pursue) As he who was running a race did.

i. The "mark" means properly the object set up at a distance at which one looks or aims, and hence the goal, or post which was set up at the end of a race-course, and which was to be reached in order that the prize might be won. Here it means that which is at the end of the Christian race-in heaven.

b. For the prize of the high calling: The prize we are running for is; Is the crown of rejoicing, the crown of righteousness, the crown that is incorruptible, the crown of glory, and the crown of life

1 Peter 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. Dr. Diana Brevan
Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora