Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 1/6/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 1-6-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Shout to the Lord
My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You
Shout to the Lord all the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of Your hand
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In You
My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
You're my comfort
(My comfort)
And my shelter
(My shelter)
You're my tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease…

"Father Of Creation"

We come into Your presence
To sing a song to You
A song of praise and honour
For all the things you helped us through

You gave a life worth living
A life in love in with You
And now I just love giving
All my praises back to You

You're the Father of Creation
The risen Lamb of God
You're the One who walked away
From the empty tomb that day
And You set your people free
With love and liberty
And I can walk with you
Every night and every day

Trust and Obey
"

When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way
While we do His good will
He abides with us still
And with all who will trust and obey

Trust and obey
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus
But to trust and obey

But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay
For the favor He shows
For the joy He bestows
Are for them who will trust and obey

Trust and obey
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus
But to trust and obey

Lord, I love You
Please help me to trust and obey
Lord, I love You

Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet
Or we'll walk by His side in the way
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey

Trust and obey
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus
But to trust and obey

Trust and obey
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus
But to trust and obey

Lord, I love You
Lord, I love You

Lord, I love You
TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Now we will observe the Lord’s Supper:
What Is The Holy Communion?

The Holy Communion, known also as the Lord’s Supper, represents the greatest expression of God’s love for His people.

Two items are used in the Holy Communion—the bread which represents Jesus’ body that was scourged and broken before and during His crucifixion, and the cup which represents His shed blood.

When Jesus walked on earth, He was vibrant, and His body was full of life and health. He was never sick. But before Jesus went to the cross, He was badly scourged by the Roman soldiers, and His body was torn as He hung on the cross.

At the cross, God also took all our sicknesses and diseases and put them on Jesus’ originally perfect and healthy body, so that we can walk in divine health. That is why the Bible says by His stripes, we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).

In Luke 22:20, Jesus tells us that the cup is the “new covenant in My blood”, and the apostle Paul tells us that the blood of Jesus brings forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14, Ephesians 1:7).

Why Do Believers Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Besides being born again in Christ, a healthy body and mind are the greatest blessings anyone can have. And the Holy Communion is God’s ordained channel of healing and wholeness.

On the night that He was betrayed, Jesus ate His last supper with His disciples. And knowing what He would accomplish through His sacrifice, He instituted the Holy Communion (Luke 22:19–20, 1 Corinthians 11:24–25).

His loving instruction is that we are to remember Him as we partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus wanted us conscious of how His body was broken for our wholeness, and His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. And whenever we partake in this consciousness, we “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (1 Corinthians 11:26).

Today, when we partake of the bread, we are declaring that Jesus’ health and divine life flows in our mortal bodies. And when we partake of the cup, we are declaring that we are forgiven and have been made righteous. Jesus’ blood gives us right standing before God, and we can go boldly into God’s presence (Hebrews 4:16). When we pray, we can be sure that God hears us!

How Do I Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Before you partake, remember that the Holy Communion is not a ritual to be observed, but a blessing to be received.

Because it is not a ritual, there is no prescribed bread or special drink required. In the Last Supper, Jesus used whatever He had at the table—bread commonly eaten at supper, and whatever they were drinking. To partake, first, hold the bread in your hand and say:

Thank You, Father, for the gift of Your Son. By the stripes that fell on His back, my body is healed from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Every cell, every organ, every function of my body is healed, restored, and renewed. In Jesus’ name, I believe and I receive. [Eat the bread.]

Next, take the cup in your hand and say:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your precious blood. Your sin-free, disease-free, poverty-free life is in Your blood. And Your shed blood has removed every sin from my life. Through Your blood, I am forgiven of all my sins—past, present and future—and made completely righteous. Today, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which is preservation, healing, wholeness and provision. Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me. Amen. [Drink the wine.] Come Join Dr. Diana Brevan, Staff, and all Prayer Warriors World Wide, and all who are new all who are present and all who have been apart. In Prayer and join us as we all Celebrate Your Celebration of Praises together as you receive the Lords Answers to Your Prayers as we celebrate with You. God Bless You Where Jesus Is Lord!

Let us open our Bibles to the Book of Matthew Chapter 2 and verse 1

Today we will be speaking about The visit of the Magi

In today's message of this brand New Year let us go to Matthew Chapter 2 verses 1through to 23 and read them together

The Visit of the Magi

(Matthew 2:1 - 23 NIV) After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him." When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. When he had called together all the people's chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Christ was to be born. "In Bethlehem in Judea," they replied, "for this is what the prophet has written: "'But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.'" Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. He sent them to Bethlehem and said, "Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him." After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route. When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. "Get up," he said, "take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him." So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son." When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. Then what was said through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled: "A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more." After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt and said, "Get up, take the child and his mother and go to the land of Israel, for those who were trying to take the child's life are dead." So he got up, took the child and his mother and went to the land of Israel. But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. Having been warned in a dream, he withdrew to the district of Galilee, and he went and lived in a town called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was said through the prophets: "He will be called a Nazarene."

Good day Folks:

It is a blessed Jesus filled day this day that the Lord has created and made, for us to rejoice and to be glad in Him. For I surely am this day that He has created, I do not let any weapons formed against me prosper at all this day.

For the Lords Love is with pastor Diana Constantly this day I will not let the enemies darkest moments flow through.

Do you know something In Puerto Rico years back and still there are many families today they Celebrates the Lords day of birth as well as the Celebration of the Three Kings, the magi as most call them. On January 6 Celebration of The Three Kings for Puerto Rico and other Hispanic Communities.

You know as they came they came to bring gifts to the one who came to bring them eternal life. To bring them a life filled with Joy, hope, peace, wisdom and the list just goes on, them came there to see the New Born King that the Lord our God has brought to us.

The Three Kings came so that they would be saved and live their lives eternal once those gifts were given, for they loved our Lord even before His birth they were seeking to find Him, for they loved Him for what His job was about to be done on this earth. For there was no other star, nor there was no other just as Christ our Savior. Who came to this earth as Man to train us up to place on the same Image as Him so we can live our Lives eternal.

Folks the Magi travelled thousands of miles to see the King of the Jews. When they finally found Him, they responded with great joy, worship, and many other gifts. This is so different than the approach people often take today. We expect God to come look for us, to explain Himself, prove who He is, and give us gifts.

But Folks those who are wise they still seek and worship our Lord Jesus today, not for what they can get, but for who He is. Folks the Magi, the Three Kings said they seen Jesus' star. Balaam referred to a coming star, out of Jacob ((Numbers 24:17 NIV) "I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel. He will crush the foreheads of Moab, the skulls of all the sons of Sheth.)

You see folks the star out of Jacob is often thought to refer to the coming Messiah. It was probably this prophecy that convinced the Magi to travel to Israel to search for our baby Jesus. Now you see the way the Lord uses even those who live in darkness, look it seems strange to a lot of people that the Lord our God used a sorcerer like Balaam to foretell the coming of the Messiah.

But this teaches us that God can use anything or any body to accomplish His plans folks. By using a sorcerer, God did not make sorcery acceptable; in fact, the Bible condemns it in several places, amen. Rather God showed his ultimate sovereignty over good and evil. I recommend that in your Bible you mark these following scriptures and in your own quiet time open up your Bible and read and study what they say. The three references are (Exodus 22:18, 2 Chronicles33:6, Revelation18:23).

Some folks said that this star have been a conjunction of Jupiter, Saturn, Mars in 6 B.C. and others offer other explanations, But couldn't God who created the heavens, have created a start to signal the arrival of His son?

Folks what ever nature of that wonderful Star, these Magi travelled thousands of miles searching for a king and they have found Him. Folks in this Chapter here as I share with you about our Lord Jesus and about the Magi, Did you know that not only Herod was disturbed but so were everyone in Jerusalem. When Jesus was born into the World, people immediately began to react.

His presence did not comfort and sooth most people; Instead it startled and disturbed them. In some people He awakened Spiritual longings; in others, fear and insecurity. Things have not changed that much.

My point here today is do you know our Lord Jesus after what He has come to do. Jesus still disturbs people

If it is truth that our Lord our God entered our world when Jesus was born, we dare not sit idly by ignoring and rationalizing our inaction. We must acknowledge Jesus as our rightful King of our lives Folks

You know the Celebration of the Three Kings gave expensive gifts as worthy acknowledgement for a future King. Scholars who have studied the Lords Word have seen that the gifts are a symbol of Christ Jesus' identity and what He would accomplish. Folks Gold was a gift for Royalty from the Kings; Incense, a gift for Deity; myrrh, a spice for a person who was going to die.

These gifts may have provided the financial resources for the trip to Egypt and back. The Three Kings, brought gifts and Worshiped Jesus for who He was. This is the essence of true Worship- honouring Christ Jesus for who He is and being willing to give Him what is valuable to you.

Folks: Worship God for He is the perfect, just and the almighty Creator of the Universe, worthy of the best you have to give. After finding Jesus and worshiping Him, the Three Kings were warned by God not to return through Jerusalem as they had intended, Finding our Lord Jesus may mean that your life must take a different direction, and one that is responsive and obedient to God's Word. In what ways has Jesus affected the direction of your Life? Folks just as I shared here about Herod, earlier He thought that our Lord Jesus was born to remove his throne one day, so He wanted Him dead. He completely misunderstood the reason for Christ's coming. Our Lord Jesus didn't want Herod's throne;

He wanted to be King of Herod's life. Jesus wanted to give Herod eternal life, not take away His present life. Today Folks people are so often afraid that Christ wants to take things away when, in reality, he wants to give them real freedom, peace, and joy. Don't fear Christ Jesus---give Him the throne of your life. I feel someone here today t is facing the trials of Fear, let us pray together.

Oh Father God Lord Jesus

We are living in perilous times; in a world that is dangerous and volatile. This is the time to pray for one another and encourage each other, declaring God's promise of protection. Take time to read the Word of God, meditate and pray. If you draw near to God, He will draw near to you.

PRAYER:

Father, in the name of Jesus, You are my place of Refuge, my Strong Tower , my Safety. I draw near to You, knowing that You will not fail one word of Your promise. I praise You and offer up thanksgiving because my LORD is near—He is coming soon. I abide in the secret place of the most High, and I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and Fortress; my God; in Him will I trust. Surely You will deliver me from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence in the name of Jesus. Amen.

To close let us again turn to the Word of God and open up at Psalm 91 verse 1 reading through together to Verse 15.

(Psalms 91:1 - 15 NIV) He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the LORD, who is my refuge-- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Have the Most blessed Jesus filled Sunday Folks
I am, your very own Senior Pastora Dr Diana Brevan of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Where Jesus Is Lord

Dr Diana Brevan
Where Jesus Is Lord!

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo

Re: Sunday Morning Service 1/6/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora