Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from Dr Diana Brevan 1/16/19

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 1-16-19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
Abiding
In the name of Jesus I abide in the shelter of the Most High resting in the shadow of the Almighty. On the authority of Your Word I will spend my days in goodness, and my descendants will inherit the land. You are my LORD who confides in those who fear You. You make Your covenant known to us. My eyes are ever on You. Thank You for releasing my feet out of the snare of the enemy. I am Yours and You are mine. Your banner over me is Love. Psalm 91:1; Psalm 25:13-15
O Lord, teach me to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Father, in the name of Jesus, I refuse to walk the paths of evil, for I will remain obedient to your Word. Amen.
Psalm 119:33-34; Psalm 119:101
Our Father, I bless You today. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realm! You chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before You in love. I bless you every moment of my life!
Prayer for Freedom
Heavenly Father, thank you for my country, the United States of America, the only country in the world founded upon religious freedom and your Word. Thank you for our founding fathers, Lord, who looked to you for guidance to develop the kind of government that would be pleasing to you. We need your wisdom to safeguard our freedom. May the light of your word run swiftly throughout our country, and your love burn brightly in our land. Give us a rebirth of freedom, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Individual Growth
Father, in the name of Jesus, we in our World Wide prayer Ministry desire that our prayers avail much. We are individuals who are [mutually dependent on one another], having gifts (faculties, talents, qualities) that differ according to the grace given us. We, who with unveiled faces all reflect Your glory, are being transformed into Your likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from You, Who are the Spirit.
Father, we realize that You know what we have need of before we ask and that we are not all growing in the same manner or on the same time schedule, but we are growing in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
We give each other space to grow, for we are becoming a patient people, bearing with one another and making allowances because we love one another. We acknowledge that we do not have dominion [over] each other, and we refuse to lord it over one another’s faith; but we are fellow laborers [to promote] one another’s joy, because it is by faith that we stand firm.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
James 5:16 2 Peter 3:18 Romans 12:5,6 AMP 2 Corinthians 1:24 AMP 2 Corinthians 3:18 NIV Ephesians 4:20 Matthew 6:32
God Is Your Provider
Father God, You are my Provider, and You will provide a place for me and will plant me so that I can have a home of my own and no longer be disturbed. You will also give me rest from all my enemies. You provide food for those who fear You, and You have shown me the power of Your works. The works of Your hands are faithful and just; all Your precepts are trustworthy. They are steadfast forever and ever, done in faithfulness and uprightness. You have provided redemption for Your people; You have ordained Your covenant forever—holy and awesome is Your name.
I purpose to forget the former things; I will not dwell on the past, and it will no longer control my decisions. I see that You are doing a new thing! I perceive that it is now springing up. O my Father, You provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give me drink. I am Your chosen; You formed me for Yourself that I may proclaim Your praise. I thank You for bringing health and healing to me, and allowing me to enjoy abundant peace and security. You brought me out of captivity, and You are helping me rebuild my life.
In the name of Jesus I confess my sin of rebellion against You, and I thank You for Your forgiveness—You are cleansing me from all unrighteousness. The people will praise and honor You before all nations on earth as they hear of all the good things You do for me. The people will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace You have provided for me.
Father, You have supplied me with seed that I may sow, and have given me bread for food. You will also supply and increase my store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of my righteousness. I pray that You will make my love increase and overflow for others. Lord, the God of my fathers, increase me a thousand times and bless me as You have promised! I shall prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
2 Samuel 7:10,11 1 John 1:9 Psalm 111:5-9 2 Corinthians 9:10 Isaiah 43:18-21 1 Thessalonians 3:12 Jeremiah 33:6-9 Deuteronomy 1:11 3 John 2

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora