Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from Dr Diana Brevan 1/19/19

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 1-19-19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
Spirit-Controlled Life
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made __________ free from the law of sin and death. His/her life is governed, not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but by the Holy Spirit. __________ is not living the life of the flesh. __________ is living the life of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit of God dwells within and directs and controls him/her.
__________ is a conqueror and gains a surpassing victory through Jesus who loved him/her. __________ does not let himself/herself be overcome by evil, but overcomes and masters evil with good. __________ has on the full armor of light. __________ clothes himself/herself with the Lord Jesus Christ, the Messiah, and makes no provision for indulging the flesh.
__________ is a doer of God’s Word. He/she has God’s wisdom. He/she is peace-loving, courteous, considerate, gentle, willing to yield to reason, full of compassion and good fruits. __________ is free from doubts, wavering and insincerity. He/she is subject to God.
__________ stands firm against the devil. __________ resists the devil, and he flees from him/her. __________ comes close to God and God comes close to him/her. __________ does not fear, for God never leaves him/her.
In Christ, __________ is filled with the Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus is his/her Lord!
In the name of Jesus, amen.
Scripture References: Romans 8:2,4,9,14,31,37 amp James 3:17 amp Romans 12:21 Hebrews 13:5 Romans 13:12,14 James 4:7,8 James 1:22 Colossians 2:10

A Person in Need of Protection
Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up __________ to you and pray a hedge of protection around him/her. I thank You, Father, that You are a wall of fire around about __________ and that You have sent Your angels to encamp around about him/her.
I thank You, Father, that __________ dwells in the secret place of the Most High and abides under the shadow of the Almighty. I say of You, Lord, that You are his/her refuge and fortress: his/her God; in You will he/she trust. You cover __________ with Your feathers, and under Your wings shall he/she trust. Your truth shall be his/her shield and buckler.
__________ shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day. Only with his/her eyes will he/she behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because _____________ has made You, Lord, his/her refuge and habitation, no evil shall befall him/her—no accident will overtake him/her—neither shall any plague or calamity come near him/her. For You will give Your angels charge over him/her, to keep him/her in all Your ways.
Father, because __________ has set his/her love upon You, therefore will You deliver him/her. He/she shall call upon You, and You will answer him/her.
You will be with __________ in trouble; You will deliver him/her and will satisfy him/her with long life and show him/her Your salvation.
In Jesus’ name I pray, amen. Job 1:10 Psalm 91:4,5 Zechariah 2:5 Psalm 91:8-11 Psalm 34:7 Psalm 91:14-16 Psalm 91:1,2
Ministers to the Incarcerated
Introduction
This prayer was written in response to a letter from an inmate. He had received Jesus, started a Bible study, and wanted to know how to pray for God-called teachers and preachers to come and teach the inmates. He was praying for prisoners who did not know Jesus, believing that revival was coming to the correctional facility where he was housed.
Prayer
Father, You said that whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. How shall the inmates at this correctional facility/prison call on Him in Whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of Whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? We ask You, the Lord of the harvest, to send Your chosen laborers to preach deliverance to the captives of this prison.
Father, we thank You for Your ministers who are willing to go and preach deliverance to the incarcerated. May You grant to them out of the rich treasury of Your glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling their innermost being and personality]. Anoint their lips to preach the good news of the Gospel.
Father, send Your Holy Spirit to go before the ministers, anoint the ears of the hearers, and prepare their hearts to hear, receive, love, and obey Your Word. Thank You that the light of the Gospel shines in their hearts so as to beam forth the light for the illumination of the knowledge of Your majesty and glory so that everyone who calls on Your name shall be saved.
Father, thank You for creating a desire within Your ministers to diligently study Your Word that they might show themselves approved unto You, workmen who will not be put to shame, rightly dividing Your Word of truth. They are living witnesses to those who are not yet obedient to the Gospel.
Father, we thank You for an outpouring of Your Spirit upon the staff and inmates of this facility. We know that faith comes by hearing, and hearing by Your Word. We thank You for the salvation and deliverance of all those who call upon Your name.
In the name of Jesus, we thank You for sending the Holy Spirit Who reveals truth to sinners, convicting and convincing them of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
We release Your mercy, Your love, and Your grace to those within these walls that they might be saved through faith, and that not of themselves; it is Your gift.
Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer on behalf of the people at this correctional facility/prison.
In Jesus’ name, amen. Romans 10:13,14 Romans 15:18 Matthew 9:38 Acts 2:18Ephesians 3:16 AMP Romans 10:17 2 Corinthians 4:6 AMP John 16:8,13 Romans 10:13 Ephesians 2:8
2 Timothy 2:15

A Person in Need of Salvation
Father, in the name of Jesus, I make a joyful noise to the Lord, and serve You with gladness! I come before You with singing! I know that You are God!
It is written in Your Word that Jesus came to seek and save the lost. You wish all people to be saved and to know Your divine truth. Therefore, Father, I bring ______________ before You this day.
Thank You for calling me to be Your agent of intercession for ______________. By the grace of God I will build up the wall and stand in the gap before You for ________________, that he/she might be spared from eternal destruction.
Father, thank You for salvation. I acknowledge Jesus as the Lamb of God, Who takes away _________________’s sins, and the Holy Spirit, Who convicts and convinces him/her of sin, righteousness and judgment. Your kindness leads _______________ to repent (to change his/her mind and inner man to accept Your will). You are the One Who delivers _______________ and draws him/her to Yourself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and transfers him/her into the Kingdom of the Son of Your love.
Father, I pray that _______________ will hear the truth from someone standing in Your presence. The Good News was hidden from _____________. Satan, the god of this world, made him/her blind, and he/she was unable to see the glorious light of the gospel. Now, I ask You, Lord of the harvest, to thrust the perfect laborer into _____________’s path to share Your gospel in a special way so that he/she will listen and understand it. As Your laborer ministers to him/her, I believe that he/she will come to his/her senses—come out of the snare of the devil who has held him/her captive—and make Jesus the Lord of his/her life.
Having prayed all that I know to pray, I submit to the Spirit, Who also helps me in my present limitations. I do not always know how to pray worthily, but Your Spirit within me is actually praying for me in those agonizing longings which cannot find words. Having done all to stand, I stand on Your Word, and Father, I shall praise You and thank You for ____________’s salvation. I commit this matter into Your hands, and with my faith I see _______________ saved and filled with Your Spirit, with a full and clear knowledge of Your Word.
Amen—so be it!*
* After you have prayed this prayer, thank the Lord for this person’s salvation. Rejoice and praise God for the victory! Confess the above prayer as done! Thank the Lord for sending the laborer. Thank Him that Satan is defeated. Hallelujah!
Psalm 100:1-3 AMP 2 Timothy 2:26 NIV Colossians 1:13 AMP John 1:29 Luke 19:10 Romans 8:26 PHILLIPS 2 Corinthians 4:2-4 TLB John 16:8-12 AMP 2 Peter 3:9 Ephesians 6:13 Matthew 9:38 AMP Romans 2:4 AMP Ezekiel 22:30 AMP

For Children With Special Needs
Father, I come before You boldly and confidently, knowing that You watch over Your Word to perform it, just as You have performed miracles throughout history.
I pray for my children who have special needs, asking You to quicken them to Your Word—that they may be filled with wisdom and revelation knowledge concerning the integrity of Your Word. I pray for the infilling of the Holy Spirit, divine health, the fruit of the recreated human spirit, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and deliverance. Lord, You are the Source of every consolation, comfort, and encouragement, and my children are to be sanctified in spirit, soul, and body.
I pray for deliverance of their bodies and minds, for You, Lord God, are the health of their countenance and the lifter of those bowed down—the joy of the Lord is their strength and stronghold! I ask You to commission ministering spirits to go forth as they hearken to Your Word to provide the necessary help for and assistance to those for whom I am praying.
Nothing is too hard or impossible for You. Because of our faith in You, all things are possible to us who believe. Let my prayers be set forth as incense before You—a sweet fragrance to You! Praise the Lord!
In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Hebrews 4:16 amp Psalm 145:14 Jeremiah 1:12 amp Psalm 3:3 amp Ephesians 1:17,18 Nehemiah 8:10 Psalm 119:89 amp Psalm 103:20 Ephesians 2:10 amp Luke 1:37 amp 2 Corinthians 1:3 amp Mark 9:23 amp 1 Thessalonians 5:23 amp Psalm 141:2 amp Psalm 42:11

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora