Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from Dr Diana Brevan 1/24/19

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 1-24-19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” - James 1:5 The Bible compares the Word of God to a double-edged sword show-ing its ability to cut the heart and change lives forever. (Hebrews 4:12) Whenever I pick up my Bible I feel the weight of this sword and its power. It makes me feel like a little girl holding a weapon too big to carry. Handling something so powerful is exciting yet intimidating at the same time. So I never go into studying God's Word lightly. We never should. The Word of God has the power to change minds, heal hearts, and cut out sin. However, something so powerful handled the wrong way can also cause harm. I never want to be the one using God's Word to cause hurt, pain, or confusion. And I’m sure you don’t ei-ther. For this reason, before I open my Bible and heart to the Word of God I first open my mouth in prayer to request specific things from God. And over years of studying my Bible God has faithfully an-swered this prayer. I want to share my prayer with you in hopes it will increase the quality of your time in God’s Word and help you to handle it’s truths with clarity and confidence. I always start off praying for discernment and wisdom. James 1:5 tells us: “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” (NIV) Coming across a scripture I do not understand can be discouraging. But I've found that unlocking the mysteries of scripture starts with prayer. All wisdom, knowledge, and correct understating come from God and He is ready to grant us understanding if we are willing to ask. This also ensures that I am receiving God’s understanding and intention about a scripture and that I am not relying on my own understanding. Let’s Pray: “Lord, thank you for this time you’ve given me to open your Word and discover who you are. Thank you that you don’t leave us in the dark about who you are and what you are doing in the world, but that you have revealed yourself and your will through the Bible, your sacred words to us. Lord, I need wisdom as I read your Word. You promise us in James 1:5 that we only have to ask for wisdom to receive it. Lord, please give me your wisdom now as I approach your word. Help me discern the truth of this text. Help me not rely on my own understanding. Thank you God for the clarity, encouragement and hope your Word brings. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.”

Because God's words are life to us and health to all our flesh (Proverbs 4:22), the prayer below has been filled with the Word—and what God has to say about your health and healing. As you make this prayer your confession, saying it out loud over and over, it will help build an image of health in your heart. You will become more firmly established in the fact that you are a new creation in Christ Jesus, and you will activate faith in your heart (Romans 10:17). Remember, God watched over His Word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12). He does what His Word says, and it does not return to Him void (Isaiah 55:11). So once your words—backed by faith—match God's words, you will see healing manifest in your life! Father, I come boldly before Your throne to obtain grace to help in time of need. I have confi-dence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to heal me. According to Isaiah 53:5 and 1 Peter 2:24, I resist sickness and disease. I speak with my mouth and believe in my heart that I am healed of all sickness and disease. Your Word says that Jesus bore all my sickness and diseases, and He carried my sorrows, so I receive healing now. I know and declare that Jesus is my Healer. I give You all the praise for providing everything I need to walk in wholeness. Thank You for satisfying me with long life. Father, I am thankful that You are no respecter of persons. What You do for one, You will do for all who ask and believe by faith. Satan, I declare to you in the Name of Jesus that you have no authority over me. According to Matthew 18:18, I bind you from operating against me in any way. My life is hidden in Christ. You have no power to bring any part of the curse upon me. I take my stand as one who is re-deemed from the curse. So you must flee now! I take my place in God and I resist you. Now Father, I worship You. I give You reverence. I confess with my mouth that Your Word will not return to You void. I praise You for Your protection and for Your goodness upon my life. I thank You that Satan is unable to penetrate that. Thank You for bringing total healing to me. Your Word says whatever I ask in the Name of Jesus will be done for me. So I declare this is done. My healing is complete. Amen.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora