Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 1/30/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service 1-30-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Awesome God

- Verse 1 -

When He rolls up His sleeves, He ain't just puttin' on the ritz.

Our God is an awesome God.

There is thunder in His footsteps and lightning in His fists.

And the Lord wasn't joking when He kicked 'em out of Eden,

It wasn't for no reason that he shed His blood.

His return is very close and so you'd better be believing that

- Chorus -

Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above,

With wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God.

(Repeat)

- Verse 2 -

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night,

He spoke into the darkness and created the light.

And the judgement and wrath He poured out on Sodom,

His mercy and grace He gave us at the cross.

I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that

- Chorus - (2X)

Shout to the Lord

My Jesus, my Saviour, Lord, there is none like You All of my days, I want to praise, The wonders of your mighty love My comfort, my shelter, Tower of refuge and strength Let every breath, all that I am Never cease to worship You Chorus Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing, Power and maj-esty, praise to the King Mountains
bow down and the seas will roar, At the sound of your name I sing for joy at the work of your hands Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand Nothing compares to the promise I have in You
God Bless the USA

If tomorrow all the things were gone I'd worked for all my life, And I had to start again with just my children and my wife. I'd thank my God above to be livin' here today,Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away. Chorus And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me, And I'd gladly stand up; next to you and defend her still today. ‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the U S A. From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee, Across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea, From Detroit down to Houston and New York to L. A. Well, there's pride in ev'ry American heart,
and it's time to stand say (That I'm...)-Chorus

Announcements: We will begin Revelation 2 in Bible Studies on February 4th.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

THE LORD OF GLORY IN HIS MINISTRY
Revelation 1:12-18
Intro: In our last meeting, we considered the message of verses 12-17a. In those verses, Jesus Christ is pictured in all His glory. In verses 12-16, John depicts The Lord Of Glory In His Majesty. John at-tempts to describe the risen, glorified Jesus. As He does, he pictures for us the Jesus we will see when we arrive home in Heaven. I don’t know about you, but I look forward to the day when I see Him as He is, because I will be like Him on that day, 1 John 3:1-2.
Then, in verse 17a, John shows us The Lord Of Glory In His Mercy. John sees Jesus and faints dead away. Jesus, in grace and mercy, raises up His servant and speaks peace to the heart of John. What a Savior we have! I praise His name for the times He has reached down to me and lifted me up in my heart! Folk, where would we be if the Lord never showed up in our hearts to “whisper sweet peace” to our souls?
In this last section John describes The Lord Of Glory In His Ministry. Having told us about how Je-sus appears and how He encourages His saints; these verses tell us Who Jesus is and What Jesus does.

I. HE IS THE REIGNING ONE
A. “I am the first and the last” – John is reminded that Jesus is the “Author and Finisher” of all things. He is the One Who has always been and the One Who will always be. He was there in before the be-ginning and He will be there after the end. Jesus stands as the great Bookend on either end of histo-ry. Kings may come and kings may go, but Jesus has, is and will reign forever. He is timeless and He is eternal!
B. What we have here is nothing less that a clear claim of deity by the Lord Jesus. The title “The First and the Last” is found in the Old Testament three times: Isa. 41:4; 44:6; 48:12. It is a title that refers to Jehovah God. This title is used by the Lord Jesus three times in the book of Revelation: 1:17; 2:8; 22:13. He is telling us His people that He is co-equal and co-eternal with God the Father. He is re-minding us that He is God and that He is in control!
Ill. I sure am glad that He has the wheel!

(Ill. In the early days of the automobile a man's Model-T Ford stalled in the middle of the road. He couldn't get it started no matter how hard he cranked nor how much he tried to advance the spark or adjust things under the hood. Just then a chauffeured limousine pulled up behind him, and a wiry, energetic man stepped out from the back seat and offered his assistance. After tinkering for a few moments the stranger said, "Now try it!" Immediately the engine leaped to life. The well-dressed individual then identified himself as Henry Ford. "I designed and built these cars," he said, "so I know what to do when something goes wrong." God, the Creator is with us to "fix" what is broken in our lives, Heb. 13:5.)

C. The people of the Lord need not fear anything can arise in life or death, for Jesus stands on either end of each and He controls the middle too! Jesus is the hub around which the wheel of time ro-tates. He is before all, above all, under all, around all, and after all. He is all in all! He is the source and sum of everything! He is in control of life and nothing happens without His approval, Rom. 8:28.

II. HE IS THE REDEEMING ONE
A. “I am He that liveth, and was dead” – Jesus died, but His death was like no other death in the his-tory of the world. He died, not for Himself, but He died for others. He went to that cross to pay a price He did not owe; for a people who owed a price they could not pay. He gave His all for those who had nothing to offer. He paid the whole price to redeem His people from their sins, Isa. 53:4-6; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 1:5. He placed Himself between us and our sins!

(Ill. God said: Let us form man in our image. The world says: We must conform man in our image. The Devil said: I will deform man by sin. Education says: Let us inform man by knowledge. Society says: We will reform man by culture. Only Christ says: I will transform man by My great love and by My death on the cross. )
B. He accomplished through one offering what millions of gallons of animal blood had never been able, nor would ever be able, to do. He paid the full redemption price for all those who would call on Him by faith, Heb. 10:10-14; Heb. 9:12; 25-28.

(Ill. For many years in the marketplace of Rotterdam, Holland, stood an old corner house known as "the house of a thousand terrors." In the sixteenth century King Philip II of Spain ruled over Holland. In his barred of the Dutch, he tortured, maimed, imprisoned, and exiled thousands. When the people rose up in defiance, he sent a Spanish army under the Duke of Alva to put down the rebellion.
The city of Rotterdam held out valiantly for some while, and then finally fell before the Spanish army The victors went from house to house, ferreting out the citizens, then slaying them wholesale in their houses. In one house a group of men, women and children huddled together, a thousand terrors gripping their hearts as the Spanish soldiers approached.
Suddenly a young man had an idea. Taking a young goat belonging to the premises, he killed it, and then with a broom swept its blood under the door of the house. Then they waited breathlessly as footsteps approached. Soon the Spaniards were bartering at the door. Then they heard one of them say "Look at the blood running under the door. Come away, men, the work here is already done!"
A little later the army withdrew, allowing a band of thankful people to emerge, safe and sound. They lived because a goat had died.)

C. Hallelujah! It was the blood of a little lamb that caused the death angel to pass over the children of Egypt down in Egypt, Ex. 12. It was the blood of bulls, goats, calves, pigeons, and turtledoves that atoned for the sins of Israel for many hundreds of years. But, it is the blood of Jesus, and only the blood of Jesus, that washes away the stains of sin and makes man a new creature! It is only the blood of Jesus that can save a lost sinner and make him into a saint of God! Only the blood of the Lamb of God can do that, 1 Pet. 1:18-19!
(Ill. Many days ago in Detroit, Michigan, the well-known evangelist, Dr. Charles Finney, preached on the text "The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanseth us from all sin", I John 1:7. After the ser-vice a stranger asked Dr. Finney to walk home with him. Advised against it by church officials who knew the man, Dr Finney went with him anyway.
Ushering the preacher into the rear of a building, the stranger locked the door, put the key in his pocket, and said, “Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to ask a few questions. Do you believe what you preached tonight?”
Dr. Finney said, "I most certainly do."
The man continued, "We're in the back of a saloon. I'm sole proprietor. Mothers come in here, lay their babies on the counter, and beg me not to sell liquor to their husbands. I turn a deaf ear to their cry. We see to it when a man leaves here he's well under the influence. More than one night, a man leaving here has been killed by the express at the tracks. Dr. Finney, tell me, can God forgive a man like me?"
Dr Finney replied, "I have but one authority the Word of God which says, 'The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanseth us from all sin.'"
"But that's not all,' added the man. "In another room we run a gambling hall. If a man doesn't spend all his money on liquor, we bring him back here and with marked cards see to it that he's fleeced out of his last dollar we send him home penniless to a hungry family Dr. Finney, I'm sole own-er. Tell me honestly can God forgive a man with a heart like that?"
Again Dr Finney replied, "I have hut one authority, the Word of God which says, 'The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanseth us from all sin.'"
The man spoke again. "That's not all. Across the street is my home where live my wife and little daughter. Neither one has had a kind word from me for five years. Their bodies bear marks of my brutal attacks. Dr Finney, do you think God could forgive a man with a heart like that?"
Dr Finney's head lowered. His eyes filled with tears as he said, "My friend, you have painted one of the darkest pictures I have ever gazed on, but I still have one authority which says, 'The blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin.'"
The man opened the door, ushered the preacher into the night, and did not leave that room till daybreak. He did not leave until he had ripped up decks of cards and poured the contents of beer and liquor bottles down the sink. After he was finished, he locked the saloon and crossed the street, entered his house and sat down in the living room.
His little girl called, “Daddy, Mother says breakfast is ready." When he answered his little girl kindly she ran back to her mother, "Daddy spoke kind to me! Something is the matter!" The mother followed her little girl to the living room. The man beckoned them both. Taking one on each knee, he explained to their amazement that they had a new husband and daddy He ended, "I'm done with that business across the street!" The man later became a member, then an official in a leading Detroit church. When asked to tell how his life was changed, he would reply "The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanseth us from all sin.")

D. The people of the Lord need not fear sin, Satan or the sentence imposed on sin, because Jesus defeated the power of sin; the prince of darkness and the He eliminated the penalty on sin. Jesus entered death of His Own free will. He stepped into death, and in the moment of His greatest weak-ness, He forever conquered all the enemies of the soul!

III. HE IS THE RESURRECTED ONE
A. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; - Again, Jesus uses a divine title to describe Himself. He says “I am the Living One.” This title was used by the ancient Jews to distinguish Jehovah from the false gods of the heathen. They were dead wood, stone and metal; Jehovah is the self-existent, eternal One!
B. Jesus did something no one else has ever done: He entered death in His Own time and in His Own way, having accomplished every thing He came to this earth to do and then He walked out of Death when He was ready, John 10:17-18.
He died on the cross and then He rose again from the dead, Matt. 28:1-6. Thank God, “He lives! He lives! Christ Jesus lives today! He walks with me and talks with me along life’s narrow way. He live! He lives! Salvation to impart. You ask me how I know He lives, He lives within my heart!”
C. Would you like to know what the greatest miracle of the redemption story is? The greatest mira-cle is not that Jesus rose again from the dead. After all, “The Living One” would be hard to hold in a tomb. The greatest miracle is that God would enter humanity; live among men; suffer the agony of the cross and the “taste death for every men”, Heb. 2:9. The greatest miracle of the redemption sto-ry is God in human flesh “reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them”, 2 Cor. 5:19. The greatest miracle is that God “being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross”, Phil. 2:8.
D. The people of the Lord need not fear death, for Jesus has conquered it for them.

IV. HE IS THE REMAINING ONE
A. I am alive for evermore – Jesus proclaims Himself to be the One Who will never taste death again! He lives and He will live forever!

(Ill. The Cities of Refuge – The person who fled to the City of Refuge for protection was allowed to stay in that city until the High Priest died, Num. 35:25. He was absolutely safe and protected; his life was bound up with that of the High Priest. Folks, those who have fled to Jesus for refuge enjoy safe-ty and protection for as long as Jesus, our High Priest, shall live, Heb. 7:25. Since He will never die again, we have absolute, eternal security, John 10:28-29; John 6:37-40!)

B. When every ruler and every subject has faded from the fabric of the ages; when every rich man and every poor man has been erased from the memory of time; when every kingdom and every deed has been forever diluted by the stream of history; Jesus Christ will still be Lord and He will still be God. He is the remaining One! Don’t worry about something happening to Him! When the dust of time has been swept away into the vast dustbin of eternity, Jesus will still be the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords! That ought to bring comfort to every child of God and strike terror into the heart of every demon and sinner.
C. The people of the Lord need not fear life, for Jesus is alive; He is with them and He is ever taking thought for them.

V. HE IS THE RELEASING ONE
A. I…have the keys of hell and of death – Keys speak of access and authority. I have keys right here. Because I possess the keys, I have access to the things connected with the keys. Because I have those keys, I can go places others are not allowed to go. The same is true with Jesus!
B. Jesus Christ decides all the issues of life and death. He determines who lives and who dies. Be-cause Jesus entered death and conquered it, He possesses the keys of death. Because He entered the place where the dead reside and walked out again, He holds the keys of Hell. Jesus is the Key Man! He is a good Man to know! The word “hell” in this verse is the Greek word “hades”. It does not refer to the place of punishment, but to the realm of the dead. You see, death is the condition and Hell is the place and Jesus holds the keys to both!
Jesus Christ possesses the keys to every tomb, graveyard and burial place in the universe. He knows where every body, every bone, every ash and every bit of dust lies on this earth.
One day, Jesus will open all the graves. His people will rise again and join Him in His glory, John 5:28-29; 1 Thes. 4:13-18. Praise the Lord, we do not have to worry about our loved ones who die in Him!
However, those who have died in their sins will also come out of their graves one day; but they will face Jesus in judgment, Rev. 20:11-15; John 5:29b.
Friends, it pays to know Jesus Christ! He is the Key Man! Because I know Him, I cannot go to Hell, He has locked the door! Because I know Him, I can go to Heaven; He has unlocked the gates of that city for His children.
C. Did you know that He holds the keys to every grave in the world? He is able to raise your loved ones from the dead, 1 Thes. 4:13-18. Did you know that He has unlocked the door between life and death all His people? When I reach the end of life, I will be able to step out of this earthly life into that heavenly life because He has already opened the door, 2 Cor. 5:1-8.
D. The people of the Lord need not fear eternity, for Jesus holds the keys of death and hell. He is in control of all the issues of life and death.

Conc: When Jesus appeared to John on Patmos, John was overcome by the presence and appear-ance of the Lord and He fainted dead away. The Lord, in grace and mercy, laid His hand on John and said “Fear not.” This phrase is in a tense that means “Stop being afraid and don’t ever fear again!”
If you know Jesus, you do not have to fear life, death, sin, Satan, or eternity. If you know Jesus, you know “the Prince of Peace”. And the Prince of Peace can drive away all fear.
Maybe you have some fears you would like for Him to put to rest today. You can bring them to Him and you can find the help you need, Matt. 11:28; 1 Pet. 5:7. Maybe you are dealing with the greatest fear of all. Maybe you are wondering what will happen to you when you die. Jesus can give you peace in that area today. Maybe your life is filled with more questions than answers. If there is a need for peace on any level, Jesus can give that to you today. He can take your fears and transform them all into fear nots.

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Flori

Re: Midweek Service 1/30/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora