Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 2/3/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 2-3-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Song: You all i need

Your all I need, everything I'd ever hoped for
I found in you, everything I'd ever need
Your all I am, Everything I ever hoped to be
I found it all in you

And all I see, everything I'd ever searched for
I've seen in you, everything I've dreamed
And your spirit leads me on, in the grace of Jesus Christ
This hope that fills my soul

More glory to your name, more power to your name
More majesty, and all Honor
More glory to your name,
Your kingdom comes to reign, In the glory of your name
In the power of your spirt, and all the above.
More glory to your name

Your all I need, everything I'd ever hoped for
I found in you, everything I'd ever need
Your all I am, Everything I ever hoped to be
I found it all in you

And all I see, everything I'd ever searched for
I've seen in you, everything I've dreamed
And your spirit leads me on, in the grace of Jesus Christ
This hope that fills my soul

More glory to your name,
More glory to your name.

More glory to your name,
More glory to your name

In the power of your spirt, the glory of God
More glory to your name
In the power of your spirt, the glory of God
More glory to your name.

Song: Air I Breathe

Hold me, in your arms
Like a new born child
I'm desperate, lord
For more of you

Touch me, with your love
Deep within my heart
I'm waiting, lord
For more of you

May your words of love
Wash over me
May your songs of grace
Cover me

More than the air I breathe today
I need you
More than the desert needs the rain
I need you
More than the air breathe today
I need you
More than to live another day

As I come into Your presence
Past the gates of praise
Into Your sanctuary
Til we're standing face to face
I look upon Your countenance
I see the glory of Your Holy face
I can only bow down and say...

You are awesome in this place, Mighty God
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father
You are worthy of all praise
To You our lives we raise
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God

Song: Love you so much

Hear this praises from a grateful heart
Each time I think of You
The praises start
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Lord, I love You, my soul sings
In Your presence
Carried on Your wings
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Chorus:
How my soul longs for you
Longs to worship You forever
In Your power and majesty
Lift my hands, lift my heart
Lift my voice towards the heavens
For You are my sun and shield

(Verse)
(Chorus)

Announcements: We will begin Revelation 2 in Bible Studies on February 4th.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:
WHEN THE FLAME BECOMES AN EMBER
Revelation 2:1-7
Intro: Beginning with these verses, we are going to be studying the seven churches to which Jesus is writing. He calls these churches by name in Rev. 1:11. Jesus has a word for each of these congregations. As we study these seven churches, I want you to keep in mind that these churches can be seen in three different ways.
1. They can be viewed Prophetically – These churches seem to represent different stages of the church over the last 2,000 years. If this is true, then the church at Ephesus represents the time period between the Day of Pentecost and 100 AD. This was a time of great expansion for the early church. But, it was also a time when some began to loose their zeal and fervency.
2. They can be viewed Practically – These letters were sent to literal, real congregations that were actually functioning at the close of the First Century. While they were written to real churches existing in that day, they still speak to every church in existence today. God has a word for Calvary Baptist Church in these verses!
3. They can be viewed Personally – These letters speak to congregations, but we should also be mindful that the Lord has a word for the individual in these letters as well. He has something to say to you and to me about our relationship with Him.
My desire is to take the practical application of these letters and seek to apply them to Calvary Baptist Church. I believe the Lord has something specific to say to our church from each of these letters.
The first letter that comes before is to the church located in the city of Ephesus. To understand some of the things spoken to the church, we need to examine the city. Let me share a few facts about the ancient city of Ephesus. Ephesus was important in day for several reasons.
1. It was an important city Commercially – Ephesus was located on the Castor River, just a few miles inland from the Aegean Sea. It was noted for its magnificent harbor, and ships came to Ephesus from all over the known world bring their goods and their wealth. It was the richest city in Asia Minor in its day.
2. It was an important city Politically – Because of past service to the Empire of Rome, Ephesus was granted the right to be a “free city”. This means that they practiced self-government. It means that they could make whatever decisions they wanted to make. It also means that Roman troops were not garrisoned there. This allowed the city to thrive.
3. It was an important city Religiously – Ephesus was the home of the temple of Diana, or Artemis. In its day, it was one of the Seven Wonders of the World. People came from everywhere to come to that temple. Now, Diana was the goddess of sex and fertility. She was represented by a hideous statue of a many-breasted woman. This temple was filled with hundreds of temple prostitutes and the way you worshiped Diana was to have sexual relations with a temple prostitute. The temple also served as a bank. People would bring their possessions there for safe keeping. It served as museum for fine art. Art from all over the world was housed in this ancient temple. It also served as a refuge for criminals. If a lawbreaker could get to the temple, he would be safe from prosecution.
It is easy to see that the city of Ephesus was a wicked, degenerate, vile place to live. A Greek philosopher named Heraclitus said, “No one could live in Ephesus without weeping over the immorality which he must see on every side.”
It was to this vile city that God sent the Apostle Paul, Acts 18:19-21; 19; 20:17-38. Founded preached here for two years and founded this church. While Paul was there, he wrote the books of first and second Corinthians. Timothy was the first bishop of this church, 1 Tim. 1:3. Aquilla, Priscilla and Apollos all labored in the Ephesian church, Acts 18. The Apostle John also spent the last years of his life in Ephesus. It was here that he wrote the Gospel of John and his three epistles. According to tradition, Mary the mother of Jesus is buried in Ephesus. This church was privileged to hear and know the best of the best in those early days.
This was an active church, serving in a wicked hour. But, God used them and many souls were saved. By the way, the same methods used in Ephesus will still work today, Acts 20:17-21. We will not reach our community by sitting still and doing nothing. We will reach Caldwell County by going out sharing the Gospel with them!
Thirty years have passed and the Lord comes to this church to speak to them about where they are and where He wants them to be. He comes to them with a message of comfort. They are reminded in verse 1 that He has them safely in His hand. The word “holdeth” speaks of “being in absolute control”. In a society that was out of control, they needed to know that He was in control. We need that same message today. He reminds them that He is ever with them, observing them and protecting them as they seek to serve Him.
As we study these seven letters, I want you to notice that the Lord has something personal to say to each of these churches. He comes to this church talking about His presence among them. This was a church that desperately needed to recognize the presence of the Lord in their midst.
Jesus makes four observations concerning this church that I want to share with you today. I want to take this passage and preach on the thought: When The Flame Becomes An Ember. I believe Jesus has a word for our hearts today.

I. v. 2-3, 6 JESUS EXAMINES THEIR REPUTATION
(Ill. Jesus begins His remarks to this church by talking about all that is right with this congregation. They had a lot going for them and the Lord lets them know that He has seen all the good they are doing in His Name. He comes to them with precious words of commendation)
A. v. 2a He Commends Their Service – Jesus uses three words to describe the activity of this church.
1. Works – This word speaks of “that which is accomplished”. It refers to the fact that this church has accomplished much for the glory of the Lord. They have been working and Jesus has seen it all.
2. Labor – This word literally means “a beating”. It speaks of “intense work coupled with toil and trouble.” It tells that this church was serving the Lord fervently. They were literally working their fingers to the bone. In other words, this was no Sunday morning only crowd. They were actively serving the Lord at great personal expense and great personal sacrifice.
3. Patience – This word speaks of “steadfast endurance”. It tells us that this church was working in spite of opposition. The people in Ephesus did not appreciate these people or their zeal for the Lord and they opposed them publicly and physically; but these people endured the opposition and the persecution and they continued to serve the Lord faithfully in spite of everything thrown against them.

(Ill. If you had gone to this church on a typical Sunday you would have heard about a week filled with activity and opportunities for service. These people knew something that the modern church has forgotten.
· They knew that a church will not build itself.
· They also knew that a church cannot sustain itself.
· They knew that it takes people who will stick by the stuff!
· They also knew that it takes work to do these things!
We can turn this place into a country club where the frozen chosen meet to congratulate themselves on their salvation. Or we can turn this church into a place where the saints enter to worship and to be equipped for service; and then they go out of this place to work for the glory of God in their homes, schools, communities and places of business. God did not save us to coast into glory on flowery beds of ease. He saved us to be active in His work until He called us home to His glory, Eph. 2:10; James 2:18; 2 Cor. 9:8; Col. 1:10.
If Jesus were to appear on this platform today, would He commend us for our works, or labor and our patience?)

B. v. 2b, He Commends Their Separation – “canst not bear them which are evil” – These people were living a separated lifestyle. The immorality and evil that defined their world was not a part of their lives. They took a stand on the side of morality and they lived differently than the world around them.

(Ill. God still expects this from all of His children. He demands that we be separate from this evil world, 2 Cor. 6:17; Eph. 5:1-8. In our walk, our talk, our dress, our choices of entertainment, and in every area of life, we are commanded to be different from the lost world around us. That is the only way we can let the light of Christ shine, Matt. 5:16. If Jesus was to speak to this church and our own hearts today, would He commend us for being a separated people?)

C. v. 2c, 6 He Commends Their Standards – These people are praised because they held fast to correct doctrine. When people passed through their town claiming to be men of God, they put them to the test. They checked out their credentials and they examined their preaching. If what they said did not line up with the Word of God, they refused to hear them, or to fellowship with them, but they exposed them to be the liars they were.
They are also commended because of their stand against the “Nicolaitans”. No one knows for sure who these people were, but there are a couple of possibilities. The word comes from two Greek words; “Nikao” – “To Conquer” and “Laos” – “The People”.
Therefore the Nicolaitans could have been a group of church leaders who wanted to establish a hierarchy in the church. In other words, there may have been some who wanted to run the show and keep the people under their control. That crowd is still with us today! In some denominations there is a distinction between the “clergy” and the “laity”.
Another possibility is that the Nicolaitans were follows of a fellow named Nicolas who attempted to lead the people away from the Lord and into immorality. He preached a doctrine that allowed people to serve the Lord and still lead immoral lives.
Either way, what was “deeds” in verse 6 has become “doctrine” in verse 15. This is the reverse of the order the bible clearly lays out. We learn doctrine and the doctrine controls our deeds. The flesh likes to do what it pleases and then devise doctrine to suit itself.
The Ephesian believers refused to allow false doctrine to exist in their fellowship. How did they do this? They placed every teaching alongside the Word of God. If it did not line up with the book, they refused to receive it!

(Ill. We need that same attitude today! Not every thing that comes down the pike is from the Lord! A lady in this church told me this past Sunday night that she listened to me preach and then she went home and checked it out for herself. I say, “Praise the Lord!” That is the way it ought to be!
Sadly, too many church folks believe everything they hear. They will listen to preachers on the TV that they would not tolerate in their church. They praise men that cannot even articulate the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but who stroke their egos and feed their flesh. If someone makes them feel good, they don’t care what he believes. Friends, you are headed for trouble down the line if that is your approach to preaching and preachers. We ought to be like the Berean believers who put everything they heard to the acid test. Here is what the Bible says about them: “These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so” Acts 17:11. What would Jesus say not about our opinions, but about our doctrinal standards?)

(Ill. The clear lack of standards in the funeral service for Coretta Scott King.)

D. v. 3 He Commends Their Steadfastness – This is a church that has been carrying the load, enduring much affliction and opposition, laboring to the point of exhaustion and they have done so without any signs of weariness. They were a very steadfast congregation. And, what they did, they did for the sake of the Lord. They are a church that deserves to be commended.

(Ill. On the surface, the church at Ephesus is what every church should strive to be. We should be busy for the Lord. We should flesh out the command of 1 Cor. 15:58, “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” Does that verse describe our church? Does that verse describe your life? Would Jesus commend us for our steadfastness?)

I. Jesus Examines Their Reputation

II. v. 4 JESUS EXPOSES THE REALITY
(Ill. After offering this church some words of commendation, Jesus now gives them some words of complaint.)
A. His Disappointment – While they look good on the surface, there are problems in the heart that must be dealt with. Jesus let them know that this is a personal matter. It seems that He is grieved by the problems He sees in this church.

(Ill. We need to understand that Jesus sees what we do, but He also sees what we are. He is able to look beneath the surface of our lives and see the condition of our hearts. When He finds error and sin in our hearts, it grieves Him and it hinders our ability to enjoy His fellowship and His blessings. When we allow the wrong kind of things to linger in our hearts, it grieves Him, Eph. 4:30.)

B. His Diagnosis – Jesus looks at these people whom He loves and for whom He died and tells them that they simply do not love Him like they used to. He tells them that they “have left their first love.” They still have love, but the deep, fervent, burning love that filled them with a passion to serve Him has left their hearts. They love their church; but they to do not love him like they used to. They love their doctrine; but they have lost their passion for Jesus. They love their work; but they are not motivated in that work by a passionate love for Jesus. They are busy, but their hearts no longer burn for Him. The flame that burned so hotly and brightly when it was first ignited is now nothing but a smoldering ember. They have lost their passion for the Son of God! They have “left thy first love”.
You see, the Christian life is basically a love affair with the Lord Jesus Christ. Getting saved is falling in love with Him. Growing in salvation is falling deeper in love with Him. This love is the motive for all we do in His Name. Whether we sing, teach, preach, witness, give, etc, it must all flow out of an ever deepening love for the Lord Jesus. If we lose our love for Him, then our service means nothing at all, 1 Cor. 13:1-3.
Love is supposed to grow! I mean, I love my wife more today than I ever have. I love my children more today than I did when I first saw them. I love you folks more as each day passes. Love should grow. But, I wonder if Jesus would have to say to some of us, “You don’t love me like you used to”? It would break our hearts of our spouse said that to us. Would it faze us if we knew the Lord felt that way?

(Ill. What is this “first love” anyway? What makes it so special? First Love Is Fervent Love! It is emotional. It moves the heart. It causes the soul to thrill. It is not cold, dead, dusty and dry. It is alive and it is vibrant. Remember when you first fell in love with your mate? Your love was fervent and emotional. It made you write mushy letters and say things you never would have said if love hadn’t short-circuited your brain. Now, can you remember when you were first saved? Can you remember how in love you were with Jesus, His House, His people, and His Word? Can you remember how you prayed, worshiped and witnessed? Remember the emotion when you thought of what He had done for you? That is first, fervent love!
It is extravagant. Love will make you spend money for things you can’t afford. You ever done that? Buy that special person something you couldn’t afford, but you knew they would love? (Ill. Mary and her alabaster box of ointment.) Real love never draws lines! Real love will give anything at anytime for the object of that love. Can you remember when Jesus had absolute control of your heart and you would not dare tell Him no? That is first, fervent love!
Does this describe your love for Him? Do you serve Him because you love Him, or do you do it from a sense of duty? It is possible to labor without love; but it is impossible to love without labor. You can work and not be in love with the Lord. (Ill. The Elder Brother – Luke 15:25-32.) But, you cannot be I love with the Lord and be inactive. (Ill. Jacob and his service for Rachel – Gen. 29.)
The church of Ephesus was active in the Lord’s work, but they were serving out of a sense of duty and not out of a fervent love for Him. They had become like Martha, Luke 10:38-42. She labored, but not out of love.)

(Ill. What about us? Are there some that are serving because it is what people expect from them and not because they love the Lord? Love for Jesus should be at the bottom of all that we do. Whether we teach, preach, sing in the choir, clean the church, serve as a Deacon, etc, we should do it out of love for the Lord!
We can’t always say that we love sinners like we should. Some are very unlovable. But if we love Him like we should, we will be able to witness to them anyway. We may not always love one what we are asked to do for Him, but if we love Him, we will gladly accept the call for His glory.
Can you honestly say that your heart is still filled with that first, fervent, emotional, extravagant love for Jesus? Or, have you left your first love? Now, stop looking at some other person and what they are doing or not doing. You need to read your own mail today and let the Lord speak to your heart.)

II. Jesus Exposes Their Reality

III. v. 5 JESUS EXPLAINS THE REMEDY
(Ill. Jesus has not come to hurt them; He has come to help them! He offers a word of commendation, a word of complaint, now He speaks a word of corre

Re: Sunday Morning Service 2/3/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

III. v. 5 JESUS EXPLAINS THE REMEDY
(Ill. Jesus has not come to hurt them; He has come to help them! He offers a word of commendation, a word of complaint, now He speaks a word of correction. He tells them how they can fix that which is wrong in their church.)
A. He Speaks About Remembering – Jesus calls on these people to look back. He wants them to remember that moment when they came to know Him. He wants them to reflect on what He did for them. He wants them to recall all the excitement and emotion of those early days with Him. He want them to look back to a time when their love for Him motivated everything they did.
Some of us need to remember. We have been saved so long that we have lost the thrill of those early days. Can you remember what it was like when you first came to Jesus and the weight of your sins was lifted from your heart? Can you remember when just the mention of His name brought tears to your eyes? Can you remember when your heart was tender and you felt at home in the altar talking to Him. Can you remember? Take a minute and reflect on how it used to be. Now, look at how it is. Can you honestly say that you are still head over heels in love with Jesus today?
When a saint of God falls out of love with Jesus, they are in a “backslidden” condition. They need a revival. The first step in revival is remembering.
B. He Speaks About Repenting – The word “repent” speaks of “a change of mind that leads to a change of action”. Jesus is telling these people that they need to repent of the sin of not loving Him like they should. They need to search their hearts and change their attitude toward the Lord.

(Ill. The same counsel needs to be heeded by the modern church today. We have allowed everything in the world to come before the Lord. Family, fun, work, even church work has all taken His place in our hearts. We need to get back to our altars, reclaim that emotional, extravagant first love and fall head over heels in love with Jesus one more time. How long had is been since you confessed a lack of burning love for Him? How long has it been since you were open and unashamed in your expressions of love for the Master? We need to repent of our coldness and fall in love with Jesus afresh and anew.)

C. He Speaks About Repeating – He tells them to “do the first works”. They are told to start doing the things they used to do once again. That is the key for their revival and it is the key for us as well.

(Ill. We need to get back to the first works; back to reading the Bible; back to praying; back to witnessing; back to testifying; back to crying; back to praising His name; we need to get back to the things that marked us when were deeply in love with Jesus. Get before Him today and ask Him to show you the way back.)

D. He Speaks About Removing – If they refuse to get where they need to be, Jesus tells them that He is willing to extinguish their candle. That is just what He did at Ephesus too! They failed to heed the message and He took away their light. Now, there is no great Christian work in that city. There is nothing there but ruins and rubble.

(Ill. There is a lamp in our living room that needs a new bulb. When I change it, I am going to throw the old on in the trash. Why? Uselessness breeds disaster! A light that won’t shine is not worth having around. When a church stops shining in love for Jesus; when they stop being a bright light for the Lord, He will take His power and His touch and He will put it where people will honor Him and love Him.
I do not want God to take away what we have. I do not want Calvary Baptist to become like so many other churches in our world today. But, if we fall out of love with Him and continue in that state, the day will come when He will take what we do have and He will give it to those who will use it for His glory. Mark it down! It is either Remember, Repent and Repeat, or it is Removal!)

II. Jesus Exposes Their Reality
III. Jesus Explains The Remedy

IV. v. 7 JESUS EXPOUNDS THE REWARD
(Ill. We have heard our Lord’s words of commendation, complaint and correction. In this final verse, He closes with words of consolation. There is hope.)
A. The Reward Is Available – Jesus speaks to the “overcomer”. This word means “to carry off the victory”. He seems to be saying that there will be some in the church of Ephesus who will hear the message and heed the message. These people will seek the Lord’s face, fall in love with Him again and be restored to that place of intimacy and fellowship. This reward is available to all who will seek it.
B. The Reward Is Amazing – Those who overcome will be able to experience something that other believers will miss out on. They will get to eat from the tree of life. When Adam sinned in Eden, he was cast out of the garden to prevent him from eating from this tree, Gen. 3:22-24. Those who live this life head over heels in love with Jesus will get to taste the fruit of that tree. They, along with all other believers, have eternal life already. This is a special gift to the ones who love Him. Jesus seems to be saying that those who love Him the most now will enjoy Heaven the most then. I want all I can get bother here and hereafter. How about you?

Conc: I want you to be honest with yourself and with your Lord for just a moment. Have you left your first love? Are you busy, but busy out of duty and not out of love? Can you honestly say that you are filled with fervent, emotional, extravagant love for Jesus? Or, would you have to say that your heart has gotten cold; that your zeal is not what it used to be; that you need to remember, repent and repeat the first works? If He had touched your heart, you need to deal with Him. The time is now and the place is here.

Now we will observe the Lord’s Supper:
What Is The Holy Communion?

The Holy Communion, known also as the Lord’s Supper, represents the greatest expression of God’s love for His people.

Two items are used in the Holy Communion—the bread which represents Jesus’ body that was scourged and broken before and during His crucifixion, and the cup which represents His shed blood.

When Jesus walked on earth, He was vibrant, and His body was full of life and health. He was never sick. But before Jesus went to the cross, He was badly scourged by the Roman soldiers, and His body was torn as He hung on the cross.

At the cross, God also took all our sicknesses and diseases and put them on Jesus’ originally perfect and healthy body, so that we can walk in divine health. That is why the Bible says by His stripes, we are healed (Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24).

In Luke 22:20, Jesus tells us that the cup is the “new covenant in My blood”, and the apostle Paul tells us that the blood of Jesus brings forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14, Ephesians 1:7).

Why Do Believers Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Besides being born again in Christ, a healthy body and mind are the greatest blessings anyone can have. And the Holy Communion is God’s ordained channel of healing and wholeness.

On the night that He was betrayed, Jesus ate His last supper with His disciples. And knowing what He would accomplish through His sacrifice, He instituted the Holy Communion (Luke 22:19–20, 1 Corinthians 11:24–25).

His loving instruction is that we are to remember Him as we partake of the Holy Communion. Jesus wanted us conscious of how His body was broken for our wholeness, and His blood was shed for the forgiveness of our sins. And whenever we partake in this consciousness, we “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (1 Corinthians 11:26).

Today, when we partake of the bread, we are declaring that Jesus’ health and divine life flows in our mortal bodies. And when we partake of the cup, we are declaring that we are forgiven and have been made righteous. Jesus’ blood gives us right standing before God, and we can go boldly into God’s presence (Hebrews 4:16). When we pray, we can be sure that God hears us!

How Do I Partake Of The Holy Communion?

Before you partake, remember that the Holy Communion is not a ritual to be observed, but a blessing to be received.

Because it is not a ritual, there is no prescribed bread or special drink required. In the Last Supper, Jesus used whatever He had at the table—bread commonly eaten at supper, and whatever they were drinking. To partake, first, hold the bread in your hand and say:

Thank You, Father, for the gift of Your Son. By the stripes that fell on His back, my body is healed from the crown of my head to the very soles of my feet. Every cell, every organ, every function of my body is healed, restored, and renewed. In Jesus’ name, I believe and I receive. [Eat the bread.]

Next, take the cup in your hand and say:

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your precious blood. Your sin-free, disease-free, poverty-free life is in Your blood. And Your shed blood has removed every sin from my life. Through Your blood, I am forgiven of all my sins—past, present and future—and made completely righteous. Today, I celebrate and partake of the inheritance of the righteous, which is preservation, healing, wholeness and provision. Thank You Lord Jesus, for loving me. Amen. [Drink the wine.] Come Join Dr. Diana Brevan, Staff, and all Prayer Warriors World Wide, and all who are new all who are present and all who have been apart. In Prayer and join us as we all Celebrate Your Celebration of Praises together as you receive the Lords Answers to Your Prayers as we celebrate with You. God Bless You Where Jesus Is Lord!

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora