Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 2/7/19

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 2-7-19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
“Effort doesn’t matter if love is left behind.” I don’t know who said this, but it is so true. Love will compel you to continue pursuing your vision. A plan, dream, or vision is developed in stages, and at those times when it seems nothing is working a feeling of discouragement moves in. This is an opportunity to examine your motive, review and reaffirm your vision. In 1 Samuel 30:6 David was greatly distressed, but he encouraged and strengthened himself in the Lord his God. At those times when you feel alone and abandoned by those who had walked beside you, talk to yourself. Declare that you are a co-laborer with God who will never leave you, never forsake you. Nothing shall ever separate you from the Love of God. Persevere and allow the Spirit of God to rekindle the fire and excitement you had in the beginning. He is effectually at work in you, and when you commit your plan to the Lord, He will establish it and bring it to pass. Abraham Lincoln said: Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed. PRAYER: Father, You knew me and chose me to be Your very own before the world began. You planned paths for me to walk, and gave me a vision, a purpose and a plan. Thank You loving me and giving me a desire to imitate You…to have compassion for humanity. I offer my body as a living sacrifice to be your instrument of righteousness – that I might be a true representative of your Kingdom. It is my desire to fulfill my divine destiny, and be successful according to your will. I am here to serve you and love you in the beauty of holiness. Lead me in the way I should go, and with the Holy Spirit as my Helper, I will do great exploits for your Kingdom and others shall know that you are their Help, Redeemer and Salvation. Amen. Scripture References: Ephesians 1:4; Ephesians 2:10; Ephesians 5:1; Romans 12:1; Proverbs 29:18
We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora