Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 2/10/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 2-10-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
Victory in Jesus

I heard an old, old story,
How a Savior came from glory,
How He gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me;
I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood's atoning,
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory.

Chorus
O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.

I heard about His healing,
Of His cleansing pow'r revealing.
How He made the lame to walk again
And caused the blind to see;
And then I cried, "Dear Jesus,
Come and heal my broken spirit,"
And somehow Jesus came and bro't
To me the victory.

I heard about a mansion
He has built for me in glory.
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing,
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there
The song of victory.

Blessed Redeemer

Up Calvary's mountain one dreadful morn
Walked Christ my Savior, weary and worn
Facing for sinners death on the cross
That He might save them from endless loss

Blessed Redeemer, precious Redeemer
Seems now I see Him on Calvary's tree
Wounded and bleeding, for sinners pleading
Blind and unheeding, dying for me

"Father, forgive them," my Savior prayed
Even while His lifeblood flowed fast away
Praying for sinners while in such woe
No one but Jesus ever loved so

Dying for me

Oh, how I love Him, Savior and Friend
How can my praises ever find end?
Through years unnumbered on Heaven's shore
My songs shall praise Him forevermore

Announcements: We will do Revelation Chapter 2 Part 2 on February 11th.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:
THE CURE FOR THE COMMAN COLD
Dr. Diana Brevan
Rev. 2:1-7

Intro: The letters to the seven churches can be interpreted 3 different ways:

Prophetically, (Church history - Pentecost to 100 A.D.); Practically, (to a literal

church, and to individual churches throughout history); Personally, (To every

believer.) These seven message should speak to each individually as well as to the

needs of this church here. But, do not forget, that this letter went to a real, active

church. Ill. Ephesus, "the Vanity Fair Of Asia", "The Supreme Metropolis of

Asia.". Famous 3 ways: 1. Religion: The temple of Diana; 7th wonder of world;

bank; art; sin; 2. Comercially: Port city; Military city, industrial city; 3.

Politically: A free city, self rule. It was here that Paul founded the church in

Ephesus, Acts 18. He spent 3 years here preaching and training the people; Apollos

preached here, Acquila and Priscilla ministered here; pastored by Timothy and later

by John. A church greatly blessed by much spiritual light. Yet, they were a church

with a problem. Jesus came to them and diagnosed them as cold and fallen. Verse

1 identifies the speaker as Jesus. he is walking in His church seeing and judging.

We are reminded that He is in full control. Let's listen in as Jesus gives them the

cure for the common cold.

I. v.1-3 THE FAITHFUL WORKS OF THE CHURCH

A. v.1-2a THEY WERE STANDING UP TO THE TASK - (Ill. A busy

church!) (Ill. Works - what they should be!) (Ill. Labour - Work to the point of pain -

involved personal sacrifice) (Patience - edurance. Opposition did not phase

them.) (Ill. Announcements!)

B. v.2b THEY WERE STANDING UP FOR THE TRUTH - (Ill.

Fundamental)

1. They hated moral evil - Practiced seperation - Ro. 16:17; 2Thes. 3:6.

(Ill. Corinth - 1 Cor. 5:11-13)

2. They hated ministerial evil - Put preachers to the test! (Ill. 12 apostles - Ill.

authenticating miracles - tongues, healing, etc.) (Ill. V. 6 - Nicolaitians -

2 Views: 1. A priestly sect 2. Followers of Nicolas - who taught that to

know what sin was about, you had to experience it - a Gnostic cult.

C. v.3 THEY WERE STANDING IN THE TEST - They persevered in the face

of opposition. Gal. 6:9 Obedient and active on the surface, but internally,

they were a sick people. They were afflicted by THE COMMON COLD. Notice:

II. v.4-5a THE FATAL WEAKNESS OF THE CHURCH

A. v.4 THE VITALITY OF THEIR PASSION WAS GONE - They were a

saved and a serving people, but their motives for service were wrong. (Ill.

Prestige, position, reputation, duty, fear) Love is the only worthwhile motive!

1. They had lost the honeymoon love - (Ill. 2Cor. 11:2) (Ill. Remember salvation?) The excitement?

Where is it?

2. Like Martha, they were so busy they had no time for Jesus.

3. Lack of love is plain to see. It manifests itself in several ways.

Enthusiasm, attendance, Joy, witnessing, praise, study, prayer - all suffer

when you have a cold toward the Lord! (Ill. Actually, it is a backslidden state!)

B. v.5a THE VALIDITY OF THEIR PROFESSION WAS GONE - Jesus

declares they they have fallen. They lack that closeness to Him they had. O

utwardly, they looked impressive, but inwardly, their works were fake. They

came from a wrong and warped motive! (Ill. Shields - 1 Kgs. 14:25-27)

III. v.5b-7 THE FORCEFUL WARNING TO THE CHURCH

A. v.5b LOVE MUST BE ABSOLUTELY PARAMOUNT - Jesus says they

need to consider four things.

1. Remember - Consider where He brought them from and where they used to

be with Him! (Ill. Remember the excitement? The joy? the dreams?)

2. Repent - 1 John 1:9 Get right with God!

3. Repeat - Fall back in love with the Lord and His work! Be motivated by

love.

4. Removal - No love for Jesus, no light for Jesus! (ILl. 1 Cor. 13:1-3) A

church or a Christian without love is a false witness! They give a false

siganl of what Jesus is all about! Jesus will not tolerate a church without

love. (ILl. It might function, but there will be no testimony, no power, no

presence of God!) They might as well be dead and gone! (Ill. Ephesus today!)

B. v.7 LOVE MUST BE ABSOLUTELY PERSONAL - Jesus appeals to the

individual. We a saved one by one and we will be restored one by one! To love

the Lord and the Lord's work is a personal decision.

Conc: Is your love what it ought to be? Why do you do what you do? If it isn't out

of love for Jesus, then your motive, regardless of what it is, is absolutely wrong!

Jesus tells them to endure and when it is finished, they will receive blessing from

the tree of life that is in heaven. What a blessing! After all He has done for us, how

can we not love Him? Do you need a revival of love. Do you need to experience the

cure for the all too common cold? If so, then come to Jesus right now and

experience a new honeymoon with the Lord. Dr.Diana Brevan

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora