Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 2/17/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service 2-17-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

GRACE GREATER THAN OUR SIN

Marvelous grace of our loving Lord,
Grace that exceeds our sin and our guilt!
Yonder on Calvary’s mount outpoured,
There where the blood of the Lamb was spilled.

Refrain

Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within;
Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that is greater than all our sin.

Sin and despair, like the sea waves cold,
Threaten the soul with infinite loss;
Grace that is greater, yes, grace untold,
Points to the refuge, the mighty cross.

Refrain

Dark is the stain that we cannot hide.
What can avail to wash it away?
Look! There is flowing a crimson tide,
Brighter than snow you may be today.

Refrain

Marvelous, infinite, matchless grace,
Freely bestowed on all who believe!
You that are longing to see His face,
Will you this moment His grace receive?

Refrain

"He Giveth More Grace"

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength as the labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials He multiplies peace.

[Refrain:]
His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

[Refrain]

Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will up bear.

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

Announcements: We will be doing Revelation 2.3 on 2/18/19.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:
Bang Bang – Clang Clang
Dr.Diana Brevan

Part 2
1 Cor 13

I may be able to speak the languages of men and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. 2 I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have all the faith needed to move mountains — but if I have no love, I am nothing. 3 I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned — but if I have no love, this does me no good.

• Love. The Beatles sang the song, All You Need is Love. Perhaps in light of 1 Corinthians 13 they were not too far from the truth.

• Paul wrote the 13th book of 1 Corinthians as a guideline of Christiani-ty. He said, “you don’t have love, you are nothing!” Bang Bang – Clang Clang.
• In the church at Corinth there was lot of people mixed up about the re-ally important things in life. They were experiencing the power of God in many ways. They were speaking in tongues, some were interpreting, oth-ers had the gifts of prophecy and in general the Holy Ghost was really moving in the church.

• The problem was that people started to see various gifts as signs that they were more Spiritual, than everyone else. So the ones who spoke in tongues thought that they were more spiritual than the ones who didn’t. Paul writes and tells them how wrong they were, since God gives different gifts as he sees fit. To one he might give the gift of prophecy (which doesn’t mean foretelling the future but rather telling the church what they need to here), to another he might give the gift of hospitality. Neither is any better than any other. The gifts are not marks of Spirituality. The sign of spirituality is love.

Now don’t read into this message that we go to far the other way and say that spiritual gifts don’t matter, as long as you have love you don’t need the gifts. This is also wrong.

• We’re not really looking at the gifts todau. We’ll do that another time. What we are looking at is that whatever gifts you have, whatever you do, it needs to be energized and motivated by love.

• Paul says here, that even if God gives you the gift of tongues, if you don’t have love your nothing. If you are a great theologian who under-stands Godhead perfectly, or you can memorize the Scriptures, or if God gives you messages for the church and other people, if you don’t have love you are nothing. He even says that if you have great faith to move a moun-tain and it actually moves, but don’t have love you are nothing. Even if you are a great charity worker who sells all he has to give to the poor, if you don’t have love you are nothing.

• Understand Paul’s list is not exhaustive, we could easily add to it. You can keep all the standards in the Pentecostal religion but, if you don’t have love you are nothing. You can be used in the gifts of the Spirit but, if you don’t have love, you are nothing. Love is important, it is the key to being a fulfilled Christian showing the face of God.
• It’s quite interesting to note a couple of Paul’s examples. In the Pente-costal movement faith is listed and one of the highest attributes that we need to see God. Faith is listed as a priority. No healing, you didn’t have faith, but when you look at 1 Corinthians 13 you will find that Love is greater than Faith and Hope.

• Paul says love is more important, that faith without love, is nothing. Or what about giving to the poor. It’s easy to see how preaching or speaking in tongues or something like that can be done without love, but giving to the poor. Surely that is the essence of love. Yet, Paul speaks of doing it without love. We can give out of duty, because it is expected of us, to look good in front of everyone else. (Ananias and Saphira died because they were trying to act like they were giving to the poor, but deep down inside they were doing it for exposure)

John Wesley one of the key characters in the Great Reformation describes holiness as perfect love. Not rule keeping, not a list of dos and don’ts, but perfect love. It was about everything you do being motivated by love. Love is the heart of Christianity. We spend so much time fighting and trying to prove what’s right and wrong when all the time, God is saying, “I want to make you complete in Love”.

• We were made in his image in the beginning, and then we walk into God which is love in 1 John 4 (read it) and then we began to see Him face to face by looking in the mirror and seeing His reflection…

• But what is love. What does Paul mean by love. Well he goes on to tell us. He lists things and says love is or love is not. What are we to make of these qualities? What are we to do with them?

I wanted to suggest one outline for following through on these qualities that I think is very helpful. 3 steps to look at. 1. In what ways did Jesus show these qualities? 2. In what ways do we show or not show these qual-ities? 3 In what situations should we be on the look out for, to act like this? This morning we are going to look at 1 and then make possible suggestions for 2 and 3. But the real work on 2 and 3, you need to do for yourself. On-ly you can look at your own life and evaluate it. You need to work out for yourself where you need to grow.

• Developing this lifestyle can take a lifetime, with many missteps along the way. But as long as we recognize them as mistakes and repent, rather than clinging to them then we are making progress. It is also what God wants and expects us to do.
• Before we start on the list though, its important to remember one thing about love in this passage. Love is not just an emotion. It is a conscious de-cision of the will to put others needs before our own. In some cases this may be accompanied by a feeling or an emotion, but that is not what Paul is talking about. Paul is talking about the action, the decision of the will of man

1 Corinthians 13:4 4 Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud;

Love is patient

Love is patient. Firstly Jesus. The number one thought on this one that sprang to my mind was Jesus with the disciples. They followed Jesus around for 3 years. They heard all of his teaching, they saw all of his mira-cles, they even had Jesus private teaching and explanations that were for them alone. And they still didn’t get it.
• It was the chief priests that saw that Jesus talked about resurrection and posted a guard on the tomb, while the disciples forgot everything and thought that his death was the end.

• One minute Peter can call Jesus, the Messiah and the next he proves that he really doesn’t get what that means. Even after the resurrection and Jesus appears to his disciples, the bibles says in Matthew 28 that some still doubted. And yet through all this unbelief, this stubbornness, this just not getting it, Jesus is patient. He doesn’t give up. He doesn’t stop trying to teach them. He does say, you’re never going to get his. No matter how clearly I explain this you’re never going to understand who I really am. Look just forget it, I’ll start again with a brighter bunch. No love is patient.

We notice also in his dealing with sinners and with religious leaders, he was patient.
• So what about us, are we patient. Love is patient, it’s not so much talk-ing about being patient with things (although this is good too) but being patient with people. Now some of us are naturally this way and some of us are not.

• Love is patient! We can not change a person, but when we have the at-tributes of God…It’s something about the Glory of God that can change a person…When we love as Christ loved the church, we put on the face and countenance of God. When people see God face to face, they can’t help but to surrender to Him.
• It’s about being patient with those who don’t meet our standards. It’s about being patient and giving God time to work. It’s about being patient with people and earning their respect so that they will listen to what you say. Keep in mind, just because you say, doesn’t mean they will believe it. Let God work in the lives of people and you just keep loving as God wants you to love.

• Remember standards is not Salvation, and if people don’t want to live by your standards and the churches standards, then who are we to con-demn… You must Love through patience.
• Those are some of the applications from my life, what are yours. That is for you to discover.
Love is Kind

• Love is kind. This one seems to be easier to deal with. We know what it means to be kind to each other. As Bill and Ted would put it in Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure, “Be excellent to each other”.
• It’s another way of saying do to others as you would have them do to you. Not do to others as you expect them to do to you, but as you would like them to do.

• Being kind means to give people the benefit of the doubt, don’t al-ways think the worst of them. It means if you have the power or the ability to help someone, then do it. It means don’t be cruel. It means to do something for someone else not because you must or you are re-quired to, but just because you want to. It means being nice in the way you treat people instead of being nasty. To show compassion. To be kind.
• Jesus was kind. He was the one who treated the Samaritan woman as a person and not as an inferior because she was woman and not as unclean or an enemy because she was a Samaritan. He was kind to the sick because he healed them. He was kind to the crowds because he fed them rather than sending them away. Jesus was kind.

• So how do we measure up. Are we the kind of people, others de-scribe as kind? Can the way we deal with others be described as kind? There’s really not a lot to say on this one. We know when we are being kind to others, when we treat them kindly. Its more a question of do-ing.

Love does not envy

• Love does not envy. Here we’re back to the 10 commandments, thou shalt not covet. It basically means the same thing. If someone else has something really nice that you don’t have, its only human nature to want it and feel annoyed that they have it and you don’t. But the thing is, Jesus died to empower us to overcome our human nature.
• Jesus was the most unenvious person you can imagine. He had noth-ing, no place to call his home, no place to sleep at night. Yet, he hung about with people who had plenty, rich people. Yet, not once do we find him asking people to give him money to let him continue his minis-try like modern American evangelists. We have no trace that he envied those around him. In fact if anything, he felt sorry for them and pitied them. Saying it was hard for rich people to enter the Kingdom of Heav-en. But it goes beyond that.

• Philippians 2, We find that Jesus who was God, who had everything at his finger tips, gladly gave up all his privileges as God and became human and a poor human at that. And ultimately died on the cross, a symbol of shame and failure as well as excruciating pain and suffering. This was not someone who envied. This was someone who had it all yet gave it all up because he loved us. There was no envy in Jesus.
• But what about us. I have to say I have fallen prey to this one from time to time. The other churches in town who are beginning to do things that we have done and now some of them are doing things that we want to do. I have caught myself feeling like I have to keep up, but God has smote me and said, “My Spirit is not in what you can do to ex-pose yourself to your community, my Spirit is in what you can do to Ex-pose yourself to Me!”

• We don’t envy because we love. Imagine that instead of it being someone else who gets the really, really good thing you want, its your kid. Suddenly your happy, that they have it and it doesn’t really matter that you don’t. Why, because you love the person who has it and your happy for them. When you love someone else you consider their needs to be more important than yours, so someone else getting something should make you happy.
• Love does not envy. How does this apply to you? Where are you fall-ing down with this one? Where do you need more work? Where are you actually doing ok?

Conclusion
• Love is the key to Christianity. As 1 John 4 says, we love because God first loved us. God is love. And we should love to. What does love mean? Love is patient, Love is Kind, Love does not envy. That’s not all there is to love, we have only begun to look at it. We have not seen how love is to be just and stands up against evil. So this is not the final word on love. But it is a start. I want to remind you of the challenge of Tom Wright. 1 How did Jesus show this aspect of love? 2 How do you show or not show this aspect of love? 3 How can you plan for the future to do better? Is there someone this week you can plan to be patient, kind and or not envious to.
• If you just think about it, it's actually really, really hard and we can’t do it. But Jesus is in the business of changing lives. Jesus life death and resur-rection where not just about forgiveness for past sins but about enabling us to live lives of love. All that is needed is a desire to live a life of love and to ask God for his help and he will provide it.

• Read 1 Corinthians 13 and 1 John 4 this week. Sn Pastora Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Where Jesus Is Lord!

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora