Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 2/27/19 with Dr DIana Brevan

Midweek Service 2-27-2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Lead Me To The Cross

Savior I come
Quiet my soul remember
Redemptions hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross

You were as I
Tempted and trialed
You are
Te word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen

To your heart
To your heart
Lead me to your heart
Lead me to your heart

We Have a Savior
A child has been given,
The King of our freedom
Sing for the light has come
This is Christmas

Come and adore Him
And bring gifts before Him
Joy to the world
Worship the Son
This is Christmas

Chorus:
Jesus, Emmanuel here with us
Tell all the world
We have a Saviour
We have a Savior
We are no longer lost

'Cause He has come down for us
We have a Saviour
We have a Savior

Sing with angels
And lift up your voices
Join in the song of hope
This is Christmas

Bridge:
His love will reign forever

The Stand

You stood before creation
Eternity in your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand
You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon your shoulders
My soul, now to stand

So what could I say?
And what could I do?
But offer this heart oh God
Completely to you

So I’ll walk upon salvation
Your spirit alive in me
This life to declare your promise

My soul now to stand

So what could I say?
And what could I do?
But offer this heart oh God
Completely to you

I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I’ll stand
My soul longs to you surrender it all
I am is yours

Announcements: We will do Revelation 3.2 on March 4, 2019 in bible studies and look daily for Searching the Scriptures with Deacon Matthew as we will cover Proverbs 16.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Bang Bang – Clang Clang
Dr.Diana Brevan

Part 4

1 Cor 13:1-3
13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
KJV

Introduction

Love is powerful. It is the key to Christianity. John Wesley described holiness as perfect love, so if we want to be Holy, then we must have love and show that love in a way Jesus did.

For the past few weeks we’ve studied Love and have seen in scripture that Love is patient, love is kind, love does not envy, love is not boastful, love is not proud, love is not rude. **Love is an attribute of God**

Today we are going to study what love is not.
1. Love is not self seeking.
2. Love is not easily angered.
3. Love keeps no record of wrongs.

Again, we’ll look at how these worked in Jesus life and then see how we can apply them to our own.

1 Cor 13:5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs
NIV

It is not self seeking

• The first one is very straightforward. We’ve been working with it from day 1. Love is not self seeking. I’ve already described the essence of love as see-ing other people as more important. This means that I am not out for me alone, but I am looking out for my brothers and sisters in the church and the sinner in the world.

• Love does not know what selfishness is. Love wants to make others feel good, prefer our brothers, spend time with others and not wait on them to want to spend time with you.

• Jesus shows us how to love unselfishly by the many examples of the Bible. One illustration of this point was in Jesus’ temptation in the wilderness. The devil basically offers Jesus an easy way out. He says avoid the cross, avoid the pain and the suffering.

• The Devil did two things. 1st He asked Jesus to demonstrate His power and prove He was God. 2nd He said, worship me and I’ll give it all to you free. Je-sus interested in what he could, He just wanted people to be free from sin and empowered to love, so he rejected the self seeking way of riches and glory and took the way of the cross for us…

• Jesus showed his unselfish Love through the miracles and healings. He never charged for the healing. I have to say, there are faith healers who preach revivals and there are many people that are healed. The problem is that some will not come unless they can take up their own offering, or get paid $1000 before they come and preach. That’s not Love! Love says, I am using the gift God gave to me to deliver others from sin, sickness, and death.

• I can say, that I am not in it for the money. I love what I do and intend to do the very best through the Love of God in my life. When you are blessed, Love says don’t be selfish and give to the needy. Don’t be selfish and help someone who is in need. Don’t be selfish and give your time to someone that needs to feel your love.

• Love is not self seeking. But even if we are not all about accumulating wealth or possessions this same self seeking attitude can sneak into church in other ways. We can do church without Love.

• Are we doing church for the sinner that walks through that door , or Hears this Message no matter where you are receiving it from, or are we trying to get a blessing for our selves? Do we come to church, or do we Hear the Message and receive the Message from where ever we are comforted, to help someone break through or are we coming to get our own blessing? Are we coming to bless or be blessed?

• We want church to be programmed to meet our needs. Some of us think that if we don’t get something out of everything that goes on, then it's not right and we shouldn’t support it.

• I am not the only one with needs, you are not the only one with needs. The church meaning every Living Temple of the Holy Spirit (Every Body) must be designed for the sinner.

We find this in Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
KJV

• Everything we do, will not always be designed for you, nor will everything always meet your needs. They might be designed to meet the needs of others. But again this doesn’t mean we shouldn’t support them because Love is about the needs of others.

It is not easily angered.

• Love is not easily angered. Anger is not sin but it does become sin when we act in a manner that is not conducive to the Holy Ghost. Here the emphasis is on being easily angered. Paul is basically saying that Love does not “fly off the handle”. Love doesn’t lose his temper and just get bent out of shape and let everyone know it. The New Living Translation says, “love is not irritable”.

• Anyone ever get irritable? We all do… Ever been in Toys are us and some-body takes the last gift, I worked for Toys are us Years ago I worked a few jobs in one time during the season and I also went to collage My children were tots, a woman came and she takes this precious doll that had its own birth certificate and pampers back in the day that I wanted to make sure my daugther had for Christmas, this woman as they were fighting in the line for everyones gifts and also in the shelfs, this woman comes right over the cabinet where my register was to try to take my daughter’s gift ? How do we act when someone makes us mad? How do we act when someone pushes our buttons?

• Paul is telling us that love helps us control those urges to just scream, “you idiot.” Paul is trying to tell the Corinthian church that Love isn’t moody and grouchy and fast to speak in anger.

• I believe that God is telling this church that we must watch what we say and how we say it, especially when we are angry. “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words never hurt me.” Words can hurt someone deep, so make sure you watch what you say in anger…

• What about you? Are you irritable? Can people provoke you or cause you to act rashly? Do you react to situations criticality, moaning and complain-ing irritably or fly of the handle and lashing out verbally if not physically at others? Love is not irritable and does not lose its temper. Even in the face of extreme pressure it remembers that love considers others feelings and thinks of others as more important.

• It is really hard to think of people’s feeling, especially when you are mad…

• Jesus had to die and rise again then send his Spirit to live in us to help us do it. Love is not irritable. Love does not lose its temper. Love is not easily an-gered.

It keeps no record of wrongs

• Love keeps no record of wrongs. Another translation says, “doesn’t keep score of the sins of others”. We talk about forgiveness in the church, but this is more than just forgiveness. When Peter asked how many times he had to forgive his brother, Jesus tells him limitless. Don’t count the past just, keep on forgiving. Don’t dredge up past sins when dealing with pre-sent ones. Don’t keep a record of wrong.

• Again with Jesus we don’t find him ever dredging up a list of past sins. He confronted people with their sins, so that they might be saved. There was the woman at the well, to whom he pointed out her adultery. There as some Pharisees and Jewish leaders that Jesus accused of some very great things. But there is not one reference to one incident of Jesus recalling a sin or accusation that was not forgiven or dealt with. When its forgiven and dealt with, its gone.

• Love keeps no score or record of wrongs. It’s amazing how a brother or sister in the church gets mad at someone and their bringing up 20 years of wrong doings.

• Church people hate to let things go. We want to hold on to things for years and finally blow up. You can learn a lot from someone when they begin to bring up past issues. It means that love really never existed…

• It’s time to stop keeping score…Love is the key to Apostolic Revival…

Conclusion

• Love is part of our worship to Him. If we know Him then we will take on the attributes that Jesus had, which means that we will Love like he Loved.

• Jesus is the example we must follow. Paul did not say, just follow me and I will show you the way. He said, “Follow me as I follow Christ.” That’s what it’s all about. Following Jesus and Loving people the way Jesus loved.

• You want to learn to Love, then study the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and see how Jesus showed His love.

• We are going to be a loving church, a caring church, but it only will happen when we love the way Jesus loved. Dr.Diana Brevan

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora