Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service 3/6/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Midweek Service- 3/6/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

Standing on the Promises

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.
Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
Standing on the promises I shall not fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call.
Resting in my Savior as my All in all,

I Will Sing the Wondrous Story
I will sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
How He left His home in glory
For the cross of Calvary.
Yes, I’ll sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
Sing it in the light of glory,
Sing it through eternity.
I was lost, but Jesus found me,
Found the sheep that went astray,
Threw His loving arms around me,
Drew me back into His way.
I was bruised, but Jesus healed me;
Faint was I from many a fall;
Sight was gone, and fears possessed me,
But He freed me from them all.
Days of darkness still come o’er me,
Sorrow’s paths I often tread,
But the Savior still is with me;
By His hand I’m safely led.
He will keep me till the rapture,
Day by day He’ll wash my feet,
And will transform all my nature
That in glory we may meet.

Carry Your Name

How merciful the cross
How powerful the blood
How beautiful Your arms
Open for us
Open for us
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
Mighty to save
Jesus, Jesus
By Your wounds
We are healed
And You have
Conquered the grave
And in Your rising,
We will rise
To carry Your name
Above every name
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
Mighty to save
Jesus, Jesus
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
So strong to save
Jesus, Jesus
I will carry Your name
Carry Your name
Jesus, Your name forever
For all of my days
In all of my ways
Jesus, Your name forever
I will carry Your name
Carry Your name
Jesus, Your name forever
For all of my days
In all of my ways
Jesus, Your name forever
Jesus, Your name
Bless Your name
No greater love
God's only Son
Jesus, Jesus
No other name
Mighty to save
Jesus, Jesus
I will carry Your name
Carry Your name
Jesus, Your name forever
For all of my days
In all of my ways
Jesus, Your name forever

Announcements: We will do Revelation Chapter 3 Part 3 on 3/11/19 and the bible study preview for Revelation Chapter 3 on 3/12/19.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:
The Message of the Blood of Jesus
Dr. Diana Brevan

KEY PASSAGE: 1 Peter 1:17-21
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

SUPPORTING SCRIPTURES: Genesis 3:20-21
0 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Leviticus 17:11
11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an
atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Ezekiel 18:4
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Romans 5:8-11
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Colossians 1:19-22
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreprovea-ble in his sight:

Hebrews 13:12
12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
1 John 1:7-9
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The blood of Christ is not a subject we hear much about, even though it affects every one of us—the way we live and the way we die.

Although many people may shun this topic, and some denominations have removed any men-tion of blood from their music, the necessity for Christ’s blood for salvation remains. Whether or not it is applied to our lives will determine our eternal destiny.

The heart of the gospel is recorded in 1 Peter 1:18-19: “You were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.”

The Seriousness of Sin

Before we can appreciate the greatness of our redemption, we must understand the seriousness of our sin. If we belong to Christ and repeatedly sin against God, we can expect His chastise-ment. But if we are not saved, we face His judgment. Because God hates sin, we cannot take it lightly, joke about it, or rationalize and excuse it. Sin comes in many forms, but it is always an act of disobedience to God that separates us from Him and brings all kinds of painful conse-quences.

The Nature of Sin

It deceives. If we keep sinning while telling ourselves that God loves us and understands, then we have been deceived, thinking that we are the exception to sin’s consequences.
It disappoints. Sin always promises to satisfy, but the pleasure is only temporary. In the end it will always disappoint.
It disables. People who sin against God lose opportunities and sometimes even their health and relationships. Furthermore, a believer who lives in sin will never become the person God desires or accomplish what He’s planned.
It’s a depressor. If a person continually lives in sin, it will have a depressing effect. Even going to church or taking a prescription medication will not help depression that is caused by sin. Alt-hough the sadness may be hidden with a cheerful expression, it continues to sap the life and vi-tality out of the one who refuses to forsake sin.
It’s demonic. True to his nature, the devil will do his best to entrap us in sin.
It’s destructive. Although sin takes many pathways, they all ultimately lead to the destruction of people, families, marriages, children, jobs, and the future.
It brings death. Sometimes it’s a gradual death, or maybe it comes in an instant. But it’s the Bi-ble says that those who sin will die (Ezek. 18:4; Rom. 6:23).
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

What is the saving power that brings forgiveness of sins?

When Adam and Eve first sinned, the Lord made garments of skin to clothe them (Gen. 3:21) 21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

. In this way, He demonstrated that the death of an animal and the shedding of its blood was the cost of covering or atoning for their sin. Later in the book of Leviticus, the Lord taught the Israelites that the life of the flesh is in the blood, and that they were to offer the blood on the altar to make atonement for their sins (Lev. 17:11). 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.Without it, there was no forgiveness.

The thousands of sacrifices offered throughout Jewish history pointed to the final sacrifice, the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, whose blood would be shed for the forgiveness of sins once for all time. Jesus came into the world to die, and as He spent His last night with His disciples at the Last Supper, He told them that His blood would be shed to bring about salvation. To this day, we meet for the Lord’s Supper to remember His blood shed for us.

There are four words that describe the work of Christ’s blood in God’s plan of salvation.

Redemption. We were redeemed with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, the unblemished, spot-less Lamb of God (1 Pet. 1:18-19). 18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
To redeem means to purchase something back. We had been sold into bondage to sin because of the fall of Adam and Eve, but Christ bought us back for God with His own blood
Reconciliation. It was the Father’s good pleasure to reconcile us through the blood of Christ’s death on the cross in order to present us before Him holy, blameless, and beyond reproach (Col. 1:22). 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unre-proveable in his sight:
To reconcile means to bring two people who are alienated back together again. In our case, it was sin that separated us from God. But when we trust in Jesus Christ as our Savior and in His sacrifice for us, we are brought back into a loving relationship with the Father.
Justification. “God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him” (Rom. 5:8-9). 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him To justify means to declare no longer guilty, and the only way this is accomplished by God is through Christ’s blood applied to those who believe in Him. If a person rejects Jesus, he will remain guilty of all his sin.
Sanctification. Jesus sanctified people through His own blood (Heb. 13:12). 12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. To sanctify means to set apart for God. When we believe in Christ for salvation, we are immediately sancti-fied. But even though it happens in a moment in time, it’s also a process whereby God continu-ally sets us apart for Himself and transforms us into the likeness of His Son.
Christ’s blood keeps on cleansing us from sin.

Although we have been redeemed, reconciled, justified, and sanctified through Christ’s blood, we still have sin dwelling in us because of our humanness or sin nature. Even though it is no longer dominant, we still stumble now and then and are in need of fresh cleansing. This is part of our ongoing sanctification.

According to 1 John 1:7, 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
“The blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.” The verb tense signifies the continuing process of cleansing that accompanies sanctification. We also have God’s promise in verse 9, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” This promise restores intimacy with God. It is not an invitation to live in sin as we please, thinking all we have to do is confess before going to bed. That is not taking sin and the cost of Christ’s sacrifice seriously.

RESPONSE

Have you ever taken your sin seriously, recognizing it for what it truly is? What jokes, excuses, or rationalizations have you used in the past to downplay your sin?
Are you trusting in the blood of Christ for the forgiveness of your sins? If not, on what or whom are you planning to rely when you stand before God to be judged?

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora