Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midweek Service with Dr Diana Brevan 4/3/19

Midweek Service- 4/3/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship: Take My Life

Holiness, holiness is what I long for
Holiness is what I need
Holiness, holiness is what You want from me

Faithfulness, faithfulness is what I long for
Faithfulness is what I need
Faithfulness, faithfulness is what You want from me

(So) Take my heart and form it
Take my mind, transform it
Take my will, conform it
To Yours, to Yours, Oh Lord

Righteousness, righteousness is what I long for
Righteousness is what I need
Righteousness, righteousness is what you want from me

(So) Take my heart and form it
Take my mind, transform it
Take my will, conform it
To Yours, to Yours, Oh Lord

You are my Hiding Place

You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You
I will trust in You
Let the weak say I am strong
In the strength of the Lord
You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You
I will trust in You
I will trust in You
You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You
I will trust in You
I will trust in You
You are my hiding place
(I will trust in You)
You always fill my heart
(Let the weak say I am strong)
(In the strength of the Lord)
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You

HE LEADETH ME
He leadeth me, O bless'd thought!
O words with heavenly comfort fraught!
Whate'er I do, where'er I be
Still 'tis God's hand that leadeth me.

He leadeth me, He leadeth me,
By His own hand He leadeth me;
His faithful follower I would be,
For by His hand He leadeth me.

Sometimes mid scenes of deepest gloom,
Sometimes where Eden 's bowers bloom,
By waters still, over troubled sea,
Still 'tis His hand that leadeth me.

Lord, I would place my hand in Thine,
Nor ever murmur nor repine;
Content, whatever lot I see,
Since 'tis my God that leadeth me.

And when my task on earth is done,
When by Thy grace the victory's won,
E'en death's cold wave I will not flee,
Since God through Jordan leadeth me.

My Hope is You
To you, O Lord, I lift my soul
In you, O God, I place my trust
Do not let me be put to shame
Nor let my enemies triumph over me
My hope is you
Show me your ways
Guide me in truth
In all my days
My hope is you
I am, O Lord, filled with your love
You are, O God, my salvation
Guard my life and rescue me
My broken spirit shouts
My mended heart cries out

Announcements: We will start Revelation Chapter 6 on 4/8/2019 in bible studies.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Jesus Said “I’ll Be In Your Storm”
Dr.Diana Brevan

I’m going to talk about storms; the things that make people act different than normal, human storms that cause much destruction just like a storm caused by weather (Hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms and hailstorms and all the other varieties of storms).

I could go through the whole process of explaining what causes these sorts of storms but that’s not the subject I want to relate to.

• I want to talk to you about human storms, storm’s that do a lot of damage to the human body,

• Storms that damages relationships and destroys families

• Storms that rip at the very soul of humanity.

Storms happen in Christian families, no matter how dedicated a person may be to God, there are times they will go through storms that will challenge everything they ever stood for.

• One of the warning signs that‘s broadcast for dangerous weather is to find shelter, some place of safety from the storm that is brewing.

• Like most people we will wait until the very last moment and try to find shelter.

There are some people who don’t think the storm will be bad enough to hurt an-ything; so they never prepare for them and then when it hits it leaves lives in shambles.

Homes and precious things are scattered and destroyed.

Material things can be replaced, lives can’t, relationships once hit by hurricane force storms seldom ever recover.

The wind of anger can get so out of control; we say and do things that can never be forgotten or forgiven.

Life can never be the same, storms of life can break trust and jealousy is a rage in itself, it is the worst of any storm.

When we use the word “jealous,” we use it in a sense of being envious of some-one who has something we do not have.

This kind of jealousy is a sin and is not characteristic of a Christian; rather, it shows that we are still being controlled by our own desires (1 Corinthians 3:3). Galatians 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envy-ing one another.

• A lot of people assume things, this is called Jealousy; accusations that lead to a storm that can get way out of control fast.

• The mind can rage like a sea in a tropical storm when it hits land it destroys what’s in its path.

• There has been divorce; murder, hate and children usually do the most suffering being pulled between mom and dad

• From one stepparent to the other feeling unloved and unwanted.

• Then another storm starts to brew and another separation another di-vorce and the cycle never ends.

I have had some storms that I created myself; once the mind is out of control the spirit of the enemy takes over and fills your mind with things and your imagina-tion runs wild.

Then out of your mouth comes a hurricane force of words that are damaging and more destructive than you realize at the moment.

Then the calm hits and you begin to realize that you were out of control and driven by a force you couldn’t control now that the storm seems to be over.

However, the devastation it left behind has ruined what it took years to accumu-late and it looks impossible to rebuild then the mind begins to realize I should have been better prepared.

You realize you should have prayed and fasted and put your life in the hands of God, because when God is in control the storms are over quicker and there is less damage.

• Many people since the beginning of time have faced these storms

• Some of humanities storms are caused by finances

• People can create a devastating storm because of lack of funds to satisfy their wants.

• We buy more than we can afford to pay for, then we see the result of not seeking counsel from God on what we should do.

There is still hope if you are willing to seek shelter if you are willing to let God control and you just follow his lead.

He walks on the storms, he treads on the things that are about to destroy us then when He gets on board there is safety; and waiting on the other side is a miracle.

Jesus said, “I will be in your storm” the disciples were trying to cross the sea when a storm brewed. Their faith was challenged and death was sure for them, until Jesus came walking on the water. You’ve read the story how Peter walked on water but the storm never ceased until Jesus got on board.

What I see is that we are not much different than these disciples. They were row-ing against the wind trying as hard as they could to save their lives but to no avail until Jesus got involved. Then there was calm.

The storm called Anger makes a person lose good judgment. They are going to be right no matter how much damage has to be done to prove it.

• Accusations are like sharp objects hurled at hurricane force,

• Some may be true but once the storm gets out of control, it seems it will never end;

• And most of the time it leaves everyone devastated.

• The reason is, “humanity is self-centered” it’s about me and what I think and what I want.

Then when the calm finally comes we begin to observe the damage and wonder “can we ever put this back together again?”

Things are scattered, much damage is done; but listen you can rebuild; that’s what insurance is for, you have God to help you, he has guaranteed never to leave you or forsake you. Hebrews 13:5

• But listen you have to let Jesus on board or your ship will sink

• And your life lost and others suffer to.

• When you see this type of storm coming instead of getting caught in it, run to safety get to a place where you can hide from the destruction, find Je-sus.

Psalms 91:1 He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Proverbs: 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous run into it and is safe.

• Learn to pray; learn to think before you speak,

• I know it is so easy to explode in a time of trouble.

• Listen storms don’t just drop out of the sky they take time to form.

• There are reasons for storms but you don’t have to die in your storm.

Learn to watch, look at what’s coming your way, and prepare for what is about to happen. Look to Jesus the author and finisher of your faith (Hebrews 12).

God wants our lives to be happy that is why he instructed us in
Matthew 6:33-34 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

My Name Is Senior Pastora Dr. Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI. Amen.

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora