Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Easter Sunday Service 4/21/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Easter Sunday Service- 4/21/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:
"Is He Worthy?"

Do you feel the world is broken? (We do)
Do you feel the shadows deepen? (We do)
But do you know that all the dark won't stop the light from getting through? (We do)
Do you wish that you could see it all made new? (We do)

Is all creation groaning? (It is)
Is a new creation coming? (It is)
Is the glory of the Lord to be the light within our midst? (It is)
Is it good that we remind ourselves of this? (It is)

Is anyone worthy? Is anyone whole?
Is anyone able to break the seal and open the scroll?
The Lion of Judah who conquered the grave
He is David's root and the Lamb who died to ransom the slave

Is He worthy? Is He worthy?
Of all blessing and honor and glory
Is He worthy of this?
He is

Does the Father truly love us? (He does)
Does the Spirit move among us? (He does)
And does Jesus, our Messiah hold forever those He loves? (He does)
Does our God intend to dwell again with us? (He does)

Is anyone worthy? Is anyone whole?
Is anyone able to break the seal and open the scroll?
The Lion of Judah who conquered the grave
He is David's root and the Lamb who died to ransom the slave
From every people and tribe
Every nation and tongue
He has made us a kingdom and priests to God
To reign with the Son

Of all blessing and honor and glory
Is He worthy of this?
He is! He is!
He is! He is!
He is worthy! He is worthy!
He is!

He Lives

All Your Favourite Hymn Lyrics In One Place

Home
Let's Sing!
Worship & Daily Living
Special Events
Other Info
Downloads
Let's Connect!

Hymn Lyrics : He Lives

He lives - Jesus lives within our hearts. Every Christian who abides in Him knows that we do not need to demonstrate the evidence and existence of God by evidence or argument. We know Him, the Savior of our soul.

We know that He is with us; guiding us through life journey and with this knowledge, we sing His song even when trials beset us.

What a glorious day it is to believe in Him! - to know that He walks beside us and converse with us every step of the way. To have His mighty hands guiding and shielding us from all attacks of the evil one and to know that we are safe under His everlasting arms.

I want to sing this song every morning; to walk into the new day in celebration of all that this truth meant. Let praise and adore Him for our Redeemer lives and cares deeply for us .

To print the hymn lyrics, just highlight the words of the hymn and copy and paste into your word editor.

He Lives

Stanza 1:

I serve a risen Saviour; He's in the world today.

I know that He is living, whatever men may say.

I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,

And just the time I need Him He's always near.

Chorus:

He lives! He lives! Christ Jesus lives today!

He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.

He lives! He lives! Salvation to impart!

You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart.

Stanza 2:

In all the world around me I see His loving care,

And though my heart grows weary I never will despair.

I know that He is leading, thro' all the stormy blast;

The day of His appearing will come at last.

Chorus:

Stanza 3:

Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian! Lift up your voice and sing

Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ, the King!

The Hope of all who seek Him, the Help of all who find,

None other is so loving, so good and kind.

It is Finished
There's a line that's been drawn through the ages;
On that line stands the old rugged cross.
On that cross a battle is raging
For the gain of a man's soul or its loss.
On one side march the forces of evil,
All the demons and devils of hell;
On the other the angels of glory,
And they meet on Golgotha's hill.
The earth shakes with the force of the conflict;
The sun refuses to shine,
For there hangs God's Son in the balance,
And then through the darkness He cries—

It is finished! The battle is over.
It is finished! There'll be no more war.
It is finished! The end of the conflict.
It is finished! And Jesus is Lord!
Yet in my heart the battle was raging;
Not all pris'ners of war have come home.

These were battlefields of my own making;
I didn't know that the war had been won.
Then I heard that the King of the Ages
Had fought all my battles for me,
And vict'ry was mine for the claiming,
And now, praise His name I am free!

It is finished! The battle is over.
It is finished! There'll be no more war.
It is finished! The end of the conflict.
It is finished! And Jesus is Lord!

Announcements: We will begin Revelation Chapter 7 in Bible Studies on April 22nd, 2019.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:

Easter Sunday
Dr.Diana Brevan

Mark 15:1-15
1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate.
2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto them, Thou sayest it.
3 And the chief priests accused him of many things: but he answered nothing.
4 And Pilate asked him again, saying, Answerest thou nothing? behold how many things they witness against thee.
5 But Jesus yet answered nothing; so that Pilate marvelled.
6 Now at that feast he released unto them one prisoner, whomsoever they desired.
7 And there was one named Barabbas, which lay bound with them that had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection.
8 And the multitude crying aloud began to desire him to do as he had ever done unto them.
9 But Pilate answered them, saying, Will ye that I release unto you the King of the Jews?
10 For he knew that the chief priests had delivered him for envy.
11 But the chief priests moved the people, that he should rather release Barabbas unto them.
12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Jews?
13 And they cried out again, Crucify him.
14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.
15 And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.

John 18:39-40
39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?
40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.
We don’t know a lot about Barabbas. Scripture indicates that he is a prisoner and death row was his sentence, but Governor Pilate decided to turn the stage into a political one.

Here on my right side, I have Jesus, The King of the Jews, who is known for healing, delivering, and ministering to the multitudes and here on my left side, I have Barabbas, the prisoner, who is known for murdering people, stealing from others, and leading a rebel insurrection.

“Who do you want?”

This wasn’t even a comparison.

What has Jesus done wrong? Except heal the sick, open the eyes of the blind, and set the captives free…

Pilate had the audacity to measure him up against Barabbas who deserves judgment; he was a murderer, a thug, a thieve, and a bad person in general.

Barabbas must have thought after the people begin to chant for him that he was so liked by the people.

He must have thought he was loved by them since they were chanting for him over Jesus, but there was something else going on in the background that he didn’t see.

I must admit: through all of my years of living for God, I always overlooked this part regarding the story of the trial of Jesus.

I always looked at the fact that the people wanted a thug over a savior. I always looked with frustration that the people didn’t see that their Messiah was the one they judged.

The Innocence of Jesus and how he never said a word was what stood out the most; the worst thing is that we never read one time in the scriptures of Barabbas turning to Jesus and thanking him for setting him free!
History gives us no record of him ever taking any acknowledgement of what happened that day regarding Jesus!

But that was not all there was to see in this brief moment of Barabbas being chosen over Jesus.

See Jesus knew that Barabbas would not turn to him and thank him, Jesus knew that the people would choose the thug over the healer, but did that make Jesus stop this rebellion against him? No!

Instead, He did what no one expected him to do except God and that was stay silent.

And the part I always missed, until recently, was that Barabbas didn’t know that he was the recipient of the great exchange of God’s judgment for God’s grace.

What is so powerful is that Jesus knew that The Father had to treat Jesus like Barabbas, so God could treat Barabbas like Jesus.

See, Barabbas thought the people loved him, but it wasn’t the people who loved him, it was the guy they crucified that loved Him.

He loved him so much that He stood in silence as the accusers requested Jesus to be crucified.

Barabbas is an amazing illustration of a man who did nothing on his own account to set him free.

He demonstrated no faith, no acknowledgment, and received his freedom.

When I look at the story of Barabbas, I realize who Barabbas really is. He is me, he is you, he is us.

Jesus loved Barabbas! Even though he was a thug, a murderer, and a rebel, Jesus loved Barabbas.

“Oh, but Jesus knew that Barabbas would turn and follow Him.”

No, No, No! We find no record of that in the scriptures!

The story of Barabbas shows us that we cannot get good to get God.

It shows us that we don’t have to have it all together before we come to God.

Jesus loved Barabbas as he was. And so Jesus loves me and you as we are.

The Bible says even though we were sinners at the time Jesus still died for us.

“Oh, but preacher you are talking about little silly sins that is what the scripture is talking about.”

No my friend it’s not. As the crowd was choosing Barabbas, Jesus stayed silent and took the sentence which was crucifixion, so that Barabbas, the murderer could go free.

It doesn’t matter how little you know about Jesus; He loves you as you are.

It doesn’t matter how far you ran away from Jesus; He still loves you as you were when you first came to Him and still loves you just as much now.

God sent His only begotten son for Barabbas, even though He knew that Barabbas was going to likely take the free gift of grace and not turn back to acknowledge the giver.

I wonder how many times in my life I represented Barabbas? I wonder how many times in your life you represented Barabbas?

Before I bring this in for a close, I would like to bring another person into the story.

It was a person who was next to Jesus before He died. On that same night of the day of the trial, we find another thief who was not freed and he hung on the other side of Jesus.
This man did not acknowledge Jesus in a positive way at first. As a matter of a fact, he was a part of the crowd who laughed at Jesus and poked fun, but something changed while hanging up there, something this thief saw in Jesus changed his heart to go from laughing at him to defending Him.

It was this thief who told the other thief to watch what he says to Jesus as He is of God and does not deserve judgement as we do.

Jesus turned to this man and the man looked at Him, while bleeding to death, and said, “Lord please remember me” and Jesus said, “Son today you will be with me in paradise.”

Both Barabbas and this man had sins, both had an encounter with Jesus, both had a choice to acknowledge Jesus, but both went different ways.

Two Options For You Today:

1. You can come in here with all of your problems, lay them at the altar, and by the power of God, you can leave without all those things.

There would be little to no effort on your part, but you would leave still bound.

Why? Because you never took Jesus with you.

You can come to church a few times and receive some nice things and hear some good preaching, but leave over and over again with little change that only lasts a few days.

See Barabbas shows us how you can receive freedom, but since you didn’t turn to Jesus and follow Him; your freedom didn’t last long.

Throughout Jesus’s ministry, He healed many, but those same many yelled crucify Him later.

You can have an encounter with Jesus and be set free, but if that encounter is just a onetime thing, then the freedom doesn’t last.
2. The second option I present is a balance of God’s mercy, grace, and power mixed with our great faith.

See, the thief on the cross had an encounter with Jesus like Barabbas did and both received change, however the thief chose to acknowledge Jesus and humbled himself in front of Jesus. Because of the encounter with Jesus, the man received change, but his change was lasting, because he chose to follow Jesus!

God is calling out to you and is not asking you to turn in your man card in order to serve Jesus.

As a matter of a fact, He is asking you to look at your man card through the words of the Bible and challenge yourself to step up more than you ever have in your life.

Some see worship as a weak thing, but I will assure you that men worship.

David was a king in the Bible and the dude was hard core. He was such a hard core soldier that he would be a navy seal if he was around today, but the other side of David was His heart for God and that he was known as a worshipper.

God is calling on men today to stop trying to raise your family by yourself, to stop trying to run your company by yourself, or build your career by yourself.

He is calling us to turn to the man of all men and that man’s name is Jesus.

Jesus was one who stood toe to toe against the Roman Empire and defied it. He was one who protected the weak and went and died for those He loved.

That same power that resurrected Him is available to all of us. He is calling on us to partner with Him and use that same power to help the weak, fight for the poor, and restore our families.

How many times in my life have I stood on the platform with Pilate and Jesus?

How many times in my life have I hung on the cross as the thief next to Jesus?

How many times have I tried to free myself and failed?

How many times have I tried to fix my marriage or family by myself and failed?

How many times in my life did I try to break addictions on my own and still found myself bound by them?

We all have to come to a place where we accept that we need something more than ourselves to live above sin and to have strong spiritual lives.

We have to come to the revelation that we have all been in the place of Barabbas and the thief on the cross.

We have to come to a place of choice.

The choice is not going to be made by Jesus, nor the preacher, but instead the choice has to be made by you.

Are we going to take the route of Barabbas and walk away after an encounter with Jesus and live like we always did?

Or are we going to take the route of the thief on the cross and surrender to the powerful encounter with Jesus and choose to follow Him?

Friend of mine, please hear me this morning, let this not just be another service for you. Let it not just be another time that you go away temporarily changed and think you can do all of this on your own; just to find yourself worse than when you came here.

Instead, friend of mine, let this Sunday be what it is supposed to be about; the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

You may ask what does that have to do with me? Everything!
Let this Sunday be the one that you ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins and tell Him that you are now ready to give your everything to Him. That you’re done doing it on your own. That you now can see that you and I are standing on the same platform as Jesus and Pilate; you can now hear Jesus saying, “let them have Barabbas,” or in a more personal context, place your name there.

I will take his sins, his pain, and his shortcomings and give him my deserved judgment which is mercy and I will take his judgment of crucifixion. – Jesus

This morning can be the morning that you go down in the waters of baptism, in Jesus name, washing away all your sins and then celebrate the resurrection of your own soul when you are filled with the same spirit that resurrected Christ, which is the Holy Ghost.

These altars are open this morning. You can make the choice this morning regarding what you want God to do for you.

If you are not comfortable coming up here, it’s okay that you make yourself an altar at your seat.

You’re safe in this house today, judgment is not being cast on you, instead mercy is being extended to you.

Again, this altar is open to anyone else that wants to come, but if you’re not ready to come up here, it’s okay, you can make your altar where you are! My Name Is Senior Pastora-Dr.Diana Brevan @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Where Jesus Is Lord!

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our Wo

Re: Easter Sunday Service 4/21/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora