Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from Dr Diana Brevan 5/8/19

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 5/8/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Prayer #1
If there’s one thing that interrupts your day and brings it below what you would call a “good day,” it’s the absence of peace. Bad news, an attack of illness, unexpected interruptions to your schedule, and so on. If we aren’t in the right frame of mind from the start, Satan has a much easier time robbing us of our precious peace.
What if you knew that no bump in the road, no life interruption could ever steal your peace again? What if you could live in total peace no matter what came your way? If that sounds appealing to you, there is a way.
Your peace has already been purchased. Paid for. Provided. It’s done—it is finished. That means it isn’t something that will come and go with your daily circumstances—it resides inside you—permanently. Jesus bore the chastisement of your peace, so you can go free in your mind—free from mental torment, depression, anxiety, fear and worry. If you’ve had a nervous breakdown, if satanic pressure is on your mind, or even suicidal thoughts—you can go free—right now.

When you pray in faith, the power of God will come upon you and deliver you. The peace of God will come into your mind, and Satan will have to leave. Why? Because the debt to buy your peace has been paid.

When you pray in faith to live in total peace, the Spirit of God will come upon you, and make you new. He will re-create. Redo. Heal. Fix. Cause strength to come into you. Whatever it is that you need, today is your day to receive it.

You can have peace no matter what your circumstances are. Here is a prayer to live in total peace that you can pray in faith right now:

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that the chastisement of my peace was upon Jesus on the cross, and that part of Redemption includes redemption from fear, anxiety and worry. I receive that now, in the Name of Jesus.

Lord, You have commanded us not to worry, to take no thought about our circumstances. I am asking for supernatural strength in this area—that You will grant me ability beyond what I naturally have, so I can walk and live in total peace every day, no matter what my circumstances are.

When the temptation comes to worry or be fearful, help me to resist the enemy so he will flee from me. You have not given me a spirit of fear but of power! I take hold of that power today in Jesus’ Name! I declare I am free from fear, free from worry, free from depression and anxiety. I refuse these things in my life from this day forward, and I stand against them.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

When you pray in faith to live in total peace and lay hold of the peace Jesus died to deliver into your life, you will never be the same. You can experience the kind of peace that has nothing to do with the absence of trouble—it’s a life with nothing missing, nothing broken. It’s a life lived well!

Scriptures: Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 6:25-34; Philippians 4:6-7; 2 Timothy 1:7; James 4:7
Prayer is fellowshiping with the Father. A vital and personal contact with God is more than enough. We are to be in constant communion with Him.
In 1 Peter 3:12 it says, “For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, those who are upright and in right standing with God and His ears are attentive and open to their prayer.”
Prayer is not to be the religious form with no power. According to Jeremiah 1:12, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that My Word is fulfilled." God watches over His Word to perform it.
Prayer is to be effective and accurate and bring results.
Prayer that brings results must be based on God’s Word!
he place to s Prayer requests should be sent to
Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com
Deacon Matthew Helmich at DeaconmatthewHelmich@yahoo.com
Visit our website at
http://jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com/
Prayer Coordinator Rosemary Gutierrez

Prayer #2
ANSWERED PRAYER PART 2

YOUR RIGHT TO ANSWERED PRAYER
As the righteousness of God, you don't have to beg God to hear and answer your prayers. You have a right to stand boldly in His presence and get all the answers you need. Begging does not motivate Him.

Many believers have a case of "mistaken identity." They mistake their relationship with God as a Mas-ter-to-slave, rather than a Father-to-child, relationship. They relate to Him like a slave relates to his owner. A slave begs and accepts whatever crumbs fall off of his master's table. A child, on the other hand, knows he has every right to live well, just like his father.

God can't and doesn't find pleasure in faithless prayer. Your prosperity and faith please Him (Psalm 35:27; Romans 1:17; Hebrews 11:6). Therefore, go into His presence with confidence knowing that you are His child and have every right to the best in life. As the righteousness of God, you deserve all He has to offer. You have a divine inheritance of good health, wealth and total life prosperity!

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora