Author
Comment
Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5/16/19

Good Morning Devotional with Dr Diana Brevan 5/16/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Experience God’s peace
Philippians 4:4-9
4 Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again-rejoice! 5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about every-thing. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. 9 Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and heard from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.) 1996.

There are too many days when I need to read the direction Paul has given us in Philippians 4. When I am stuck on a problem, or I am focusing too much on the cares of this world, that I have no control over, I pray for peace. But I want to experience God’s peace. A peace that is far more wonderful than my human mind can understand. When I stop trying to control the events around the problem, and I focus on God, He always calms my heart and mind. And Paul has given us the recipe for God’s peace. First rejoice if for no other reason than the fact that Christ is coming soon and the problem will be nothing on that Day. If we remember all that God has done in the past, if we think on these things, then God’s peace will cover and protect our hearts and minds. Next we need to thank Him for all He has done for us. If God an-swered prayer and worked out circumstances in the past, why would you worry that He will not do it again? Tell God what you need. Lay it before Him and then thank Him for the answer. Fix your thoughts on the things that are worthy of your time. think only about positive and true things that are worthy of praising God. But it takes practice. Practice rejoicing, thanking, thinking on the goodness of God. It does not come naturally and you will have to move in this direction many times. But God will protect and guide you. And most important you will experience God’s peace. Rejoice in His love, give Him thanks, and think only on what is true and your problem will fade in the light of His love!

Have a God Day!

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results !

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,
Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752 Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible StudiesHeadquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora