Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Morning Service 5/19/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

Sunday Morning Service- 5/19/2019 with Dr Diana Brevan
JESUS IS LORD FELLOWSHIP WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

Opening Prayer
Lord as we gather this day we ask that you bless those that are delivering your word especially our Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan. We also ask that all those receiving your word will do so with a open heart and that your message will be written in their spirit,

We also hold up the Leadership of Jesus is Lord Fellowship and pray that you will build a hedge of protection around their lives.

Praise and Worship:

What a Friend We Have in Jesus

What a Friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Take it to the Lord in prayer;
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer;
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

Standing on the Promises

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.
Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
Standing on the promises I shall not fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call.
Resting in my Savior as my All in all,

I Will Sing the Wondrous Story
I will sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
How He left His home in glory
For the cross of Calvary.
Yes, I’ll sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
Sing it in the light of glory,
Sing it through eternity.
I was lost, but Jesus found me,
Found the sheep that went astray,
Threw His loving arms around me,
Drew me back into His way.
I was bruised, but Jesus healed me;
Faint was I from many a fall;
Sight was gone, and fears possessed me,
But He freed me from them all.
Days of darkness still come o’er me,
Sorrow’s paths I often tread,
But the Savior still is with me;
By His hand I’m safely led.
He will keep me till the rapture,
Day by day He’ll wash my feet,
And will transform all my nature
That in glory we may meet.

Announcements: Certified Bible Study 2019 will be in Revelation Chapter 9 Part 2 on 5/22/19 and Bible Study Preview for Revelation Chapter 9 on 5/23/19.

TITHES & OFFERINGS

In Matthew 10:42, Jesus promised: And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
When you give to Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI, you give a virtual "cup of cold water" to tens of thousands daily. How you ask? By enabling Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI to daily satisfy their spiritual thirst in the virtual world of the Internet where we minister to homes through out the world. We also supply needs by post world wide. Please consider sending us regular tithes and offerings. May the Lord richly bless each and every one of you. We do pray that our Fellowship does minister to you on Sundays, and throughout the whole week on a daily basis. God Bless you and have a blessed Jesus filled day, we daily are available to assist each of you daily in all the areas of your lives through Christ Jesus in Jesus is Lord Fellowship World Wide International through Senior Pastor Dr Diana Brevan

This Sermon today is spoken by your very Own Dr.Diana Brevan

As Dr Diana comes to the podium let us take a moment to bow our heads in prayer.
Today let us remember to prayer today for ourselves. For our own needs in health, wealth and happiness and for our spiritual wellbeing and growth
As we pray also let us hold up all the prayer requests that we have received this past week. Let us also be in agreement with the unspoken prayers that lay in each of our hearts.
Let us lift up all those that have been called as Prayer Warriors, that they may have the Lords strength as they pray and that a hedge of protection may surround them and their families
Let us also prayer for the needs of our local Church including the needs of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI. Let us as God for provisions so that His church may be able to continue the work that He has set aside for it. Let us pray for those that have been called to leadership in His church that they may have strength and a Godly vision at all times. Let us place a hedge of protection around Leaders and their families so that they may be healed from all health problems.

Let us pray that as we listen today our heart and our inner soul will be open to the words so that we may feed freely on the message and drink from the Holy Spirit.

We welcome all National and International Fellowship members and visitors around the globe as you receive the spiritual nutrition of the Lords Word.

May the Lord richly bless you today around the globe. I am Senior Pastora of Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Dr. Diana Brevan. Let us prepare ourselves for:
Kill The Lions and Pass Out the Honey
Dr.Diana Brevan

Judges 14:5-9
5 Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him.
6 And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done.
7 And he went down, and talked with the woman; and she pleased Samson well.
8 And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion.
9 And he took thereof in his hands, and went on eating, and came to his father and mother, and he gave them, and they did eat: but he told not them that he had taken the honey out of the carcase of the lion.

Judges 14:14 And he said unto them, Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness. And they could not in three days expound the riddle.

Somebody needs to dip their hands deep down into God’s sweetness and grab ahold of what he has for them today. We need to make it clear to our enemy right now; Samson was a strong man! And we, the church, are by no means weak.

We are not a mystifying or misleading bunch of people that don’t understand Gods purpose!

We are strong through God! We know that there is no salvation without true repentance, water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and receiving of the Holy Ghost!

We have the answer to the riddle! This is not some brain teaser! We have the answer to the riddle!

You want to be spiritually strong like Samson? Receive ye the Holy Ghost!
You want some sweet power in your lives? Receive ye the Holy Ghost!

Realize that God is challenging us to get down to the vineyards of Timnath. If we can find our way and make it down there; there are going to be some sweet things that take place in our lives, there will be a sweet power that will come out of the vineyards of Timnath!

Samson could have chosen the dry and dusty Judean trails, but he didn’t! He wanted something sweet.

Samson could have stayed home with mommy and daddy, but he didn’t! He chose the sweet blessing of God in the fruitful vineyards of Timnath!

Samson could have felt sorry for himself, but he wouldn’t!

Can I tell you something! You will never pass out anything to anybody else, unless you grab ahold of something sweet from God!

Somebody needs to reach up right now, grab ahold of Gods blessings, and realize all the great things he has done in our lives!

There are some sweet things God wants to put deep down inside you! He is just waiting for you to get to the vineyard, but you have to be willing to get down there!

That’s why the devil fights you so hard! He tries to keep you feeling down on yourself all the time. By the help of the Holy Ghost, I want to expose Satan today!

He’s out there roaring and ready to eat up everything within the church! He is out to spoil everything that God has promised you! He has considered every one of us! He knows the way we live! He’s stalking us, he is studying our direction, and he knows what road you are traveling! He doesn’t back up!

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

He knows if somebody gets to God’s vineyard they are going to get ahold of something sweet! Someone is about to bare some fruit! Someone needs to kill some lions and pass out some honey!
1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

I want you to understand something about Samson; even though he was a little reckless in his life as an individual, he still possessed many great qualities that the Lord could use. He was a man that was chosen by God to do a work for Him in that hour.

Although Samson did not do everything right, he was mightily, mightily used of the Lord.

The Lord was dealing with him. Samson sought an occasion with the Philistines. He was out to pick a fight with the enemy! He was chosen by God too destroy the enemy! Come on Church!

1. We overcome Satan by the Word of God.
a. Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
2. We overcome Satan by prayer.
a. Matthew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
3. We overcome Satan by faith.

I’ve got bad news for our enemies, they can roar all they want too, but there’s power in the name of Jesus!

Whenever someone starts trying to make a significant contribution to the work of God; the Lion roared against us!

When Samson reached up to get something sweet; the Lion roared!

When Samson reached up to grab a cluster of sweet, tender grapes; the Lion was ready to attack!

Judges 14:5 Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him.
Somebody needs to tell Satan, “I’m not bound to church; I love it! I am involved with it! I’m not forced to live for God; I choose to live for Him! I may have to go out of my way, but if the Lord can use anything; He can use me!”

Come on! Someone just reach up and receive it!

Instead of putting emphasis on the roar of the Lion, we need to focus and put emphasis on the sweetness of the vineyard. Samson already had it in his mind; He was going to deliver Israel out of the hands of the Philistines. He already chose to take the path to triumph and victory!

Somebody needs to kill some lions and to pass out some honey!

The bible says that Samson came to the vineyards of Timnath.

You know what Timnath means?

Timnath means an extra, allotted portion.

In other words, whenever we decide to reach up for the sweetness, we as a church, or individually are going to get an extra portion of Gods blessings!

That tells me there’s a lot of sweet things happening down in Timnath!

That tells me I need to get down to Timnath every time I have a chance! I need to reach up and worship him every time I have a chance!

Judges 14:6 And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. There is victory in Timnath! There is strength in Timnath! Lions are taken and destroyed in Timnath! Sweetness flows, from victory to victory, in Timnath!

Psalm 84:7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

We need to go from vineyard to vineyard, claiming the victory every day!

Out of strength our battles, trials, and problems come forth with sweetness!

Proverbs 13:19 The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul: but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil.

Samson killed the lion and left him there to rot. and the bible says he told not his father or his mother what he had done. He kept on going down the road to Timnath.

Judges 14:7-8
7 And he went down, and talked with the woman; and she pleased Samson well.
8 And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion.

Sometimes we need to collect the spoils of our battles. Can I tell you that honey is being made right now in the carcass of our church! Honey will live in the dead experiences of life! We need to look at the dead carcasses, because it will remind us of all the battles we have fought!

God’s sweetness will take over a ministry that is just lying there! God is able to strengthen and take you through all the deep hard trials and troubles that look like they have taken you down!

We can dwell on the trials of life, or we can focus and look upon the sweet honey that is flowing from all the deadness and stink of that old Lion.

Come on church! We need to take a second look! God is going to finish just what he started! But hold on honey! Honey is being made there! What you cannot see Is the bees are moving all around some body that really wants to be used of God!

God is about to pull forth some miracles out of that old dead Lion, He is about to perform some things that are humanly impossible! He’s going to take the things that feel completely dead in your lives and cause them to rise up; to come forth and bring some sweetness back into your lives!

God is going to finish just what he started!

Someone needs to turn and see, and really look at that dead old dried up carcass that is laying there. Somebody needs to quit worrying about what is dead and take a second look!

Watch what Gods about to do with your life! The spiritual bees are swarming and buzzing all around us.

The sweet honey is flowing out of the dead situations in your life! My God help us! Help us to turn and see!

God is about to pour out honey all over! My God from the throne room of heaven; pour it out on us!

Psalm 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Want to win your relatives? Eat the sweet things of God when your around them!

You want to win your kids? Pick up the honey and start eating it in front of them!

Judges 14:9 And he took thereof in his hands, and went on eating, and came to his father and mother, and he gave them, and they did eat: but he told not them that he had taken the honey out of the carcase of the lion.

Never stop eating Gods blessings up! Just devour everything he gives you! Never quit thanking him! Never stop praising him! Never stop eating the joy of the Lord! Keep eating! Never stop reaching for the honey! Never stop carrying the honey into your jobs, schools, streets, hospitals, community, sick, poor, rich. Never stop taking the honey to your families. Eat it in front of them! Pass it out to every one you see! If they ask for some! Give it to them! Give this riddle of truth, to every one you meet! Share it with your neighbors, your friends, your coworkers, tell them about Jesus, and how sweet he is everywhere you go!

Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

We need to reach down and scoop it up and give it to them! We need to lay hands on the sick! We need to lay hands on the weak! We need to tell them touching Jesus is all that really matters! For out of our strong Christ comes sweet healing for our souls! We need to slay some lions, and pass out some honey!

Psalms 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

In the Old Testament we read:

Deuteronomy 32:9-13
9 For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
12 So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;

God wants us to do good! Every one of us! We are His portion!

Everything God did for them in the wilderness had one goal in mind: spiritual improvement.

All he cares about is your future inheritance. You know that’s all God cares about: that you develop with something sweet in your soul! If you can just get to the rock!

Verse 11 and 12 describes the process of being stretched for spritual growth.

“Eagle stirreth up her nest.”

Get out of the nest and grow church, but remember: there are lions out there! God’s waiting for someone to get to Timnath! Allow his anointing to take over, start killing some lions, and start passing out honey!

Verse 13 says, “he made him suck honey out of the rock.”

Where are we going to get the strength? From the rock!

Spiritual Survival Training 101:

Includes a course on sucking honey out of the rock.

1. Rocks are hard and cold.

Devil, I may be in a hard place in my life right now, but God is going to cause me to suck honey out of the rock.

Why?

2. Because Christ is my ROCK!

Rocks are what you build your house on! They become part of the foundation of your spiritual house. Isn't that the very thing Samson suggested in his riddle, "Out of the Strong, came forth something Sweet."?

Samson now returns to the scene of the bloody battle and he discovers that the lion that threatened his life, is now full of honey.

So he scoops out the honey and eats it. Come on now! The lion wanted you for lunch, but because of God’s strength, God turned it around and He became lunch for you and others.

Psalm 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

When we make it our priority to seek first the kingdom of heaven, God will see to it that we dip our hands in honey, for personal refreshment and to share with the world.

Remember Honey grows in the carcass of yesterday's trials. Honey grows in the hallowed memory of what God has done for you. Honey is for sharing!

He dipped his hands in honey and his mother and father did eat also.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

There is a truth in the "sweet hour of prayer"; that we can have times of intimate communion with God, but there are also normal times where you may not be aware of His presence, but that doesn't mean He has left.

When the lion roars, He won't let you down, He will be there for you.

The Lord adds flavor to your life as does good honey to the human taste buds.

The bees get their honey from various sources. Some of it comes from alfalfa, clover, aster, sunflower and other sources.

Our heavenly honey comes from one source and it is divine. God is the source of all the sweetness that we get to enjoy in this present life. There is honey for the journey for me and for you.

Judges 14:18 And the men of the city said unto him on the seventh day before the sun went down, What is sweeter than honey? And what is stronger than a lion? and he said unto them, If ye had not plowed with my heifer, ye had not found out my riddle.

There is a "heavenly honey" that will far surpass the sweetness of earthly honey. The honey I am talking about flows from the very throne of our God in heaven. Thank God for "heavenly honey." My Name Is Senior Pastora.Dr.Diana.Brevan. @ Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

Salvation Prayer
Have you ever made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life?
If not, pray this prayer and start a new life in Christ.

Dear God,
I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!
In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer for the first time, we would like to know. send us an e-mail Or Send to Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI Dr.Diana Brevan PO Box 2752 Inverness Florida 34451 or share your testimony. We would love to and look forward to hearing from You Amen!

For Full Contact Details See our Daily Posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjifwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew D Helmich matt76021@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

We are here to help and encourage you

May God Bless you as you live daily in intimate relationship with Him. If you would like prayer for any need in your life, please send us your prayer requests to jilfwwiprayerroom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan , Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com or call the Main Headquarters of Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI Headquarters at 352-637-3046 daily between early morn to 6:PM,

Prayer requests may also be sent to Deacon Matthew in Missouri at matt76021@yahoo.com.

We; Our Staff and prayer Warriors; around the Globe will be available to pray for you each day, to pray with you and place it in continued prayer. Our Staff will place all prayers before our Lords Alter in our Main Fellowship Halls Front room chapel and also in our individual staff offices and or Prayer Warriors prayer closets around the globe; keeping them in continued prayer no matter if the Lord has healed you already.

As you learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading and fellowship with other Christians, and our staff as you learn through our Bible Studies reward Program

May God richly bless you as you continue to follow Him,
My name is Senior Pastor Dr.Diana Brevan where Jesus is Lord!
Deacon Matthew Helmich

For full current Contact Details see our posting in the Fellowship Halls

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan, headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Thank you and may the Lord richly bless you

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjil

Re: Sunday Morning Service 5/19/19 with Dr Diana Brevan

You are invited to visit our various sites:-

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.
205 Farror St. Apt.705
Moberly, Missouri 65270-2335

Matt76021@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan about Bible Studies headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Now stand in agreement and Lets Praise Him Church Lets Praise Him! No Matter who you are what background you hold You are welcome to Worship with us and receive as well the Word in all of our Websites everyone that has breath is welcome to receive our weekly Bible Studies Everyone that has breath is welcome to Raise their hands and Touch The Hem of the Lords Garment In Prayer as we two or more gathered standing in agreement together!

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora