Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Requests from Dr Diana Brevan 6/20/19

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/20/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus
Father, I consecrate this fast to You and set my mind to gain understanding in these matters for which I am concerned. (Write your concerns out and keep them before your eyes. Do not lose sight of the reason for your fast.)
I humble myself before You, Most High God. In accordance with Daniel 10:1-3, I will eat no ________ for the period of ______.
I obey the words of Jesus by putting on festive clothing, so that no one will suspect that I am fasting.
Father, You know every secret, and I look to You for my reward. I am assured that You hear me when I pray according to Your will, and I know that I shall have the petitions that I desire of You.
Father, I delight myself in You, and You cause my desires to be agreeable with Your will.
I choose the fast You have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke. I share my food with the hungry and provide the poor wanderer with shelter. When I see the naked, I will clothe him, and I will not turn away from my own flesh and blood. Then my light will break forth like the dawn, and my healing will quickly appear; then my righteousness will go before me, and Your glory, Lord, will be my rear guard.
Father, thank You for cleansing me — spirit, soul, and body. All my ways seem innocent to me, but my motives are weighed by You, my Lord and my Master. I commit this fast to You, and my plans will succeed. I thank You that it is You Who give the wise answer of the tongue.
Forever, O Lord, Your Word stands firm in heaven. Your faithfulness extends to every generation, like the earth You created; it endures by Your decree, for everything serves Your plans.
In Jesus’ name, amen.

Father, in the name of Jesus, You are my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? You are the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Father, You have given me the desires of my heart. You have heard and answered my prayers. To You be the glory! Great things You have done! I rest in You, awaiting the manifestation of all that I required and inquired of You. I thank You for giving me Your strength to face each day full of sap [of spiritual vitality]. Today I break this fast as You have directed. I thank You for this food because it is consecrated by Your Word and prayer. In Jesus’ name, amen.

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora