Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request from Dr Diana Brevan 6/27/19

Prayer Request from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/27/19
Jesus is Lord Fellowship WWI
Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16).

We are saved by grace through faith, but when many people hear this message they tend to get confused and think their performance is needed in order to avoid going to hell. The Law of Moses was extensive, and it contained not only the Ten Commandments but also more than six hundred laws the people were required to obey. God has since replaced the law with grace, and if we do not fully understand this change we can stumble on our Christian walk. Unlike the original laws that were written in stone by the finger of God, the laws we now have are written in our hearts, and we are now living epistles. Trying to mix the law with grace gives us zero results. When Paul received a revelation of Jesus, the Spirit of God began writing on Paul’s heart and directing him how to live. We receive the same type of revelation when we realize that real Christianity involves a relationship with Jesus Christ. It is a life lived according to what His Spirit writes on our hearts.

The Holy Spirit is an integral part of the new covenant. He leads and guides us.
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me (John 16:7-9).
Jesus Christ specifically sent the Holy Spirit to us. The Spirit is an intricate part of our Christian lives; we cannot be successful without Him.
We cannot accomplish the mission or assignment God gives us without the Holy Spirit’s help.
The Spirit was sent to convict people of not believing on Jesus. This is the real reason for people’s sinful behavior.
God is the same and He never changes. He deals with us through covenants, and the Bible is a book of covenants. However, how He deals with mankind changes based upon the covenant in place.
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever (Hebrews 13:8).
The two main covenants in the Bible are the Law of Moses and the new covenant of grace.
A covenant is much stronger than an agreement or a contract. It is an irrevocable pledge or vow, a promise between parties to carry out the terms agreed upon. It can only be broken by death.
In the Old Testament, we see the covenant symbolized by the blood sacrifices made.
The covenant of the law was conditional and based on performance. If either party violated the terms of the agreement, it was voided.
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee (Deuteronomy 28:1, 2, 15).
The condition of this covenant was that the people keep all of the six hundred thirteen laws; no one could do that.
The law was strict and specific, and provided no room for adjustment. Most people are still trying to live under it.
…for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Corinthians 3:6).
“The letter killeth” refers to a performance-based type of Christianity that causes people to think they must do something to earn God’s blessings.
Under grace, technically we are free to continue sinning; but if we have truly been born again, we will not want

The ushering in of the new covenant was prophesied in the Old Testament.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert (Isaiah 43:19).
The “new thing” this refers to is the new covenant; by comparison, the old thing is the old covenant. God is saying that when He brings in the new covenant, people will not know it.
Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it andwill you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert (Isaiah 43:19, AMPC).
We must decide whether we will continue living under the old covenant. Under that agreement, anyone who cannot keep all of it is cursed.
For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland (Isaiah 43:19, NLT).
God is telling the people that when He brings in the new covenant, some of them will not realize the old covenant has passed away. They will continue trying to live by it.

The major flaw of the old covenant was that it hinged on man’s behavior.
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with th

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

We are a Life Changing Ministry,, a Going ministry and a growing Ministry and Praying Ministry, This is a Growing Ministry, a Ministry that Brings Results
Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI
USA Headquarters
PO Box 2752
Inverness Florida 34451
352-637-3046
headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

Rosemary Gutierrez rosemaryv1052@yahoo.com

WWW.Jesusislordfellowshipwwi.bravehost.com No Membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesusislordfellowship/ Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building to receive your daily and weekly Word.

JesusIsLordFellowshipBibleStudies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Membership is required to join the yahoo groups to enter our on line Fellowship Building.

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan re Bible Studies
Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/upperroomofprayer

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora